Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8771413 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (14173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is what it takes to support United. For decades upon decades we've risen to heights others can only dream of and in others we've fallen to depths unbelievable. In the 70's we were as bad as this but nobody predicted the decades of dominance to follow. We are back at that point again and we must now look up and hope for the best. When i saw Mourinho clapping the fans, i felt for him this time, he was let down by his players. All match i wanted Pogba to just play and play right, i wanted Jones to not brain fart...Jose came in smiling with everybody desperate to lift the mood of everyone with his demeanor and the football and we saw that football but the players lack the ability. Now we must move on. On this performance alone Mourinho is absolved. It's a shame we have too many average Joe's in our team and when we go into the market, everybody wants to rinse us. But these guys must get up and see their managers desire to give everything and go on to give performances of their lives in the next 35 or so games. We are United!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Lana1 post=70668339]

Shior

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waiting for mouringo to yarn dust
Before going to bed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
joeace2001:
This is what it takes to support United. For decades upon decades we've risen to heights others can only dream of and in others we've fallen to depths unbelievable. In the 70's we were as bad as this but nobody predicted the decades of dominance to follow. We are back at that point again and we must now look up and hope for the best. When i saw Mourinho clapping the fans, i felt for him this time, he was let down by his players. All match i wanted Pogba to just play and play right, i wanted Jones to not brain fart...Jose came in smiling with everybody desperate to lift the mood of everyone with his demeanor and the football and we saw that football but the players lack the ability. Now we must move on. On this performance alone Mourinho is absolved. It's a shame we have too many average Joe's in our team and when we go into the market, everybody wants to rinse us. But these guys must get up and see their managers desire to give everything and go on to give performances of their lives in the next 35 or so games. We are United!
we fire, you are alone tonight

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
I heard Herrera was still busy marking Hazard tonight....

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thecassanova: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
When you try to ask Lana1 what went wrong tonight.

[img]https:///media/8-27-2018/vroWvr.gif[/img]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Shey make I relocate from Chelsea fan to this thread

Mourinho must not be sacked.

I think this is because Tottenham spent more money than Man utd

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
pkasso:
Mourinho has lost it. He is the new Arsene Wenger.

Arsene Wenger never brought Arsenal into relegation zone. Go and find out the disaster Moaninghoe last served Chelsea before dem use broom flog the mad man comot.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
I need Mourinho to leave please. Not even because of tonight's result but because I feel he has nothing left to offer.
The ealier the better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
evils
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
No be even that idiot manager dey pain me. Na the United fans wey still dey support am.

How can any sane United fan with a brain still be supporting that fraud after the shît he has served us and knowing the type of stupîd manager he was before Joining us.

Mehn!

My cup don full. From now on, my motto is "I/We the fake fans" fûcking told you so.

If u dey the category of these fans i speak of, and wetin i talk dey vex you, bros fûck you and go kill urself.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
joeace2001:
Tales by moonlight[left][/left] grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
grin grin cheesy grin
Yekpa grin cheesy
His pocket wasn't big enough for Lucas Moura cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
joeace2001:
bros you dey mk noise. last week you said players now players again. abegi.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
joeace2001:

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pataki:

Arsene Wenger never brought Arsenal into relegation zone. Go and find out the disaster Moaninghoe last served Chelsea before dem use broom flog the mad man comot.

cheesy oh gawd

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
diggz:

You too dey request for song.....lol cheesy cheesy

Wetin you wan make I do? Since Manutd don dey Bleep up, as I no be weedtaker nah, make I use shayo and music calm my brain... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
afrodoc2:

We came back from 3 goals down to beat Spurs 5-3 in 2001. They were our customer dada for so long, along with Villa i think.

Scummy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
joeace2001:
AmoryBlacq abeg for this story story play me that song of the same name Iyanya ft. Oritsefemi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NOBODYY: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
joeace2001:

Straight from the book of lamentations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Coutinho14: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
shebi una no gree give me moni, na relegation so......una sack me una pay me off, either way na me win

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
NOBODYY:

Straight from the book of lamentations
chapter 3

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
weedtaker:
Main man to destroy those sonsabitches from london. our season starts tonight. cool

He has found something better to play for 500k a week cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
If u wanna troll....Please troll in a matured way or get out

Stop spamming the thread with YouTube videos

I am talking to the purple font guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lana1:
No be even that idiot manager dey pain me. Na the United fans wey still dey support am.

How can any sane United fan with a brain still be supporting that fraud after the shît he has served us and knowing the type of stupîd manager he was before Joining us.

Mehn!

My cup don full. From now on, my motto is "I/We the fake fans" fûcking told you so.

If u dey the category of these fans i speak of, and wetin i talk dey vex you, bros fûck you and go kill urself.

No real UTD fan still wants that fraud at Old Trafford. Only confused peeps like Melvin or whatever his name is still sing the scam's praises.
I started shouting from day 1 because it ain't hard to see that the scam has nothing to offer.
I am done watching his United play until he leaves. Mourinho can't be the cause of my sudden death.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pataki:
DJ knack me "Imagine That" by Styl Plus.

I pray Moaninghoe is not sacked walai.

So you mean, Emery wey be beginner for EPL get the same points as Ancient of Days elenu Moaninghoe? Mega useless club. Yet one useless ajuwaya ibadan tout will be trolling Arsenal...

ManU will burn down las-las! Moaninghoe, go on soun jare!
When ur team finished 6th, did u stop trolling United that finished 2nd?? Go and sit down....pole dancer gayner shît!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (14173) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jackest1(m), everton4life(m), 100smile(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.