Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862250 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5999) (6000) (6001) (6002) (6003) (6004) (6005) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
KingTom:

I didn't see Pogba aDABowale's name there!
How can you even think of selling Pogba?
This is akin to us talking about selling Hazard after his 2015/16 performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
elampiro:
I have told you people that Shaw is minus one for now. He is not there yet. Where was Shaw when old man Zabaleta set up the first goal?

And Martial was not himself today because laboured supply from the left back.

Oga stop yarning nonsense.

Shaw was on the defense line, playing him offside. Your boy Ashley Young lost the scorer.

Open your eyes and stop chatting chit.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tval:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV-3s2wwC8c
undecided give me nonstop, you the give me look alive, ogini na fio na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Adisaowalla:

You really need to stop this rubbish I swear.

It's getting very irritating

What do you mean? Who caused the first goal? That was the beginning of pressure.

And it baffles me you guys can see that whoever plays ahead of Shaw becomes useless. Today, Pogba and Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sell off This Club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
spartacus11:
Sell off This Club
I will buy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
KingTom:

I didn't see Pogba aDABowale's name there!
Because Pogba might be many things but he is not part of our problem. If u remove Pogba from the team who do you want to play in his place? Who else has his passing range or abilities in the team? Herrera? Fred? Fellaini?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
elampiro:

From whose side Zabaleta cross from? How did he get behind the defence line?

You're still talking nunsense, it's getting annoying.

That highlights you saw, go and watch it again. Stop spamming this thread with illogical sentences.

You no know ball Elampiro angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chimerase2: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
kingtom i sight u grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
you cowards should stop hiding behind making elampiro wrong, your fvcking team was outclassed and LOST. That's it! stop calling for elampiro's head cowards. your team is shiteeee grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
SIRcumalot:

personal technical trainer grin grin grin

MUGA!
Yes. Lukaku needs personal lesson teacher that will teach him to control the ball and improve his awareness in the box. I still dey vex from those chances he threw away against Wolves.

Wetin be Muga?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lana1:
Lukaku dey rotate that CF. But get Lukaku his own personal technical trainer.

that was why I didn't want Chelsea to sign him, lukaku will score 80 goals and it wouldn't look significant, that's how useless he seems, no technical knowledge at all, morata is bad I agree but he has more football sense if compared to lukaku, na why we dey call lukaku donkey, I swear if Belgium had a better striker they would have won that world cup easily
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
elampiro:
I have told you people that Shaw is minus one for now. He is not there yet. Where was Shaw when old man Zabaleta set up the first goal?

And Martial was not himself today because laboured supply from the left back.

Please shut up rretard.. You make me sick. It's not maturity or confidence by sticking to a point whether wrong or not, it's arrant stupidity and at your age one would expect to see a speck of sense displayed yet you believe sticking with a stale opinion puts you on some imaginary throne of intelligence. Ffucking retard! Pissing me the fvck off. I wish i fit break bottle for your head right now.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lana1:
Because Pogba might be many things but he is not part of our problem. If u remove Pogba from the team who do you want to play in his place? Who else has his passing range or abilities in the team? Herrera? Fred? Fellaini?
Oh really, then would you mind kindly proffering a solution to the hot piles of shiteeeee he's currently serving, just as your brilliant suggestions regarding Lukaku and Rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
elampiro:

What do you mean? Who caused the first goal? That was the beginning of pressure.

And it baffles me you guys can see that whoever plays ahead of Shaw becomes useless. Today, Pogba and Martial.

angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
all of una MUGA dia cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
joeace2001:

Please shut up rretard.. You make me sick. It's not maturity or confidence by sticking to a point whether wrong or not, it's arrant stupidity and at your age one would expect to see a speck of sense displayed yet you believe sticking with a stale opinion puts you on some imaginary throne of intelligence. Ffucking retard! Pissing me the fvck off. I wish i fit break bottle for your head right now.

Baba don vex LMAO grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
chimerase2:
kingtom i sight u grin
Chinaza Ekperem my good friend, I heard you were last seen boarding a raft enroute Italy via the Mediterranean Sea? grin how far wetin you carry come back for us? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lana1:
Yes. Lukaku needs personal lesson teacher that will teach him to control the ball and improve his awareness in the box. I still dey vex from those chances he threw away against Wolves.

Wetin be Muga?

MAKE UNITED GREAT AGAIN.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Oga stop yarning nonsense.

Shaw was on the defense line, playing him offside. Your boy Ashley Young lost the scorer.

Open your eyes and stop chatting chit.

Shaw lost Zabaleta. That was the cause of the goal. Zabaleta was not offside.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordave: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
When the time is right my brother eh.....

Telli Person!

Dem no dey telli person! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Leyqute:

You're still talking nunsense, it's getting annoying.

That highlights you saw, go and watch it again. Stop spamming this thread with illogical sentences.

You no know ball Elampiro angry

I have watched it again and again. Shaw lost Zabaleta. That was the issue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
elampiro:

Shaw lost Zabaleta. That was the cause of the goal. Zabaleta was not offside.
Zabaleta was offside.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
joeace2001:

You are a compound fool for insulting me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
ANYBODY WEY DO ANALYSIS JUST THEY WASTE HIM TIME grin grin

MUGA!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
The worst set of fans are not the Mourinho in or out fans, it is people like Elampiro that see red and call it blue regardless of the manager. I wish i was a programmer, ill send a virus to your phone to block you permanently from the Internet and make sure you never post insensitive shitt that depress people further anywhere online ever again. First Rooney who everybody saw, now it's Young.. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Unending rantings cheesy at least I go watch my match with looserpool in silence no mad cow disease noise up and down, my neighbor dey form I no dey house for me cheesy ode when shout goal when una score 1, if it's Chelsea now, he will be calling me up and down, asking how far, telling me not to cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

Zabaleta was offside.
ok he was offside, do dey want to appeal against the goal? Or they want to replay the match? After the goal they had time to equalize, why didn't they?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
iamJ:
ok he was offside, do dey want to appeal against the goal? Or they want to replay the match? After the goal they had time to equalize, why didn't they?
I'm just proving elampiro wrong.
Wetin concern me and their loss?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
elampiro:

You are a compound fool for insulting me.

Get out.. When you keep posting utter trash match day after match day and branding yourself the one wey know ball, obviously we have passed the stage of reasonable discourse. I for one supported Mourinho on this thread, but with time i saw things differently. That's knowing when to accept one is wrong. No Elampiro knows it all, he's never wrong. Abeg Fvck off thr Internet with your Young tripe.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
joeace2001:

Get out.. When you keep posting utter trash match day after match day and branding yourself the one wey know ball, obviously we have passed the stage of reasonable discourse. I for one supported Mourinho on this thread, but with time i saw things differently. That's knowing when to accept one is wrong. No Elampiro knows it all, he's never wrong. Abeg Fvck off thr Internet with your Young tripe.
so if elampiro agrees with you, the board will sack Mourinho abi? Didn't know that we have board members on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by knightsTempler: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Apparently Sanchez was out injured today as he strained his neck looking up at Arsenal in the table. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5999) (6000) (6001) (6002) (6003) (6004) (6005) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.