Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863659 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
elampiro:

UNA NO KNOW BALL
Ayagayagayagayo grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Who do we believe?

Scummies here on Nairaland or the other scummies ? grin
forget the scummies here, the other scummies are the real deal grin
I'm hearing rumours he will sign extension instead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dantedasz:
lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

Baba Dante, what do you have to say sir?

Please the scummies want to hear you

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
2-0 down and i made a bet of 200k that united will win the match, Best club in the world as usual didn't dissapoint, all thanks to jose and dem boiz.

GGMU cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
weedtaker:
2-0 down and i made a bet of 200k that united will win the match, Best club in the world as usual didn't dissapoint, all thanks to jose and dem boiz.

GGMU cool
Super story!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
That Martial goal though cool

But seeing Martial cross the ball occasionally was very painful considering his quality and what he is capable of angry

****That man still gats collect the letter though****** cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Baba Dante, what do you have to say sir?

Please the scummies want to hear you

As long as Jose remains the manager,you know me. I am supporting team, my manager and my club colours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Very simple, free these guys!

The stup1t old Trafford faithfuls were shouting attack attack attack in the game against Valencia o, but now that we won Newcastle, they are saying that Mourinho is the best thing since jollof rice.

Abeg, why them no equalise last week against Westham? Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ollah2: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Debroslink:

Smart TV plus Glo Unlimited!

BTW, beIN Sports don fine my BUD channel.

Glo unlimited?? Tell me more bro. I don't understand your second line
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Just look at troll football grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Best young player in the world. cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
This is just a facade

We gonna go back to default mode after the international break

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Pataki:

The fans here are uber useless. Dem no know ball at all.
a time in the past I told them here that fans pass fans, dem no gree.
I told them that you cannot be more united than the united fan that goes to watch the match at Old Trafford but dem say na lie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
sod09:
It's like only nairaland fans are the only one that want mourihno out...

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
nitrogen:
Very simple, free these guys!

The stup1t old Trafford faithfuls were shouting attack attack attack in the game against Valencia o, but now that we won Newcastle, they are saying that Mourinho is the best thing since jollof rice.

Abeg, why them no equalise last week against Westham? Rubbish!

There’s something different about this match that I have been trying to understand, even before going 2 goals down, the attitude of the players and fans were terrific, when we went 2 goals down, the normal Pogba would have just be lackadaisical and carefree but today he played his heart out, everyone apart from that useless Rashford and Matic maybe, the rest shows the true spirit of Utd.

The question is, what changed? This is not the same team that played West ham or Valencia. The urgency was there, running up and down, closing opponents down and winning most of the 50/50 duels. Apart from the result, I am surprised about the performance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Best attacker in the league, ladies and gentlemen piano man cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bring on Chelsea Juve and City. In Mourinho we trust kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dis man never disappoints, another 10/10 from the best player in the world MAIN MAN POGBOOOOOOOOOOOOM........!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
eph12:
That's the spirit man wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
larride:

There’s something different about this match that I have been trying to understand, even before going 2 goals down, the attitude of the players and fans were terrific, when we went 2 goals down, the normal Pogba would have just be lackadaisical and carefree but today he played his heart out, everyone apart from that useless Rashford and Matic maybe, the rest shows the true spirit of Utd.

The question is, what changed? This is not the same team that played West ham or Valencia. The urgency was there, running up and down, closing opponents down and winning most of the 50/50 duels. Apart from the result, I am surprised about the performance.
The best coaches are the ones that are able to motivate their players to put in their best when on the pitch. Jose has not been able to do that here for a long time and that is why he should leave. This team is much better than this, that's why I never agree that Jose needs to buy more players to do better. I can permit him losing or playing woefully against some teams but not the ones we have played so far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
larride:
If Elampiro say any rubbish about Shaw here again or compare him with that donkey Young, we must locate his house in Edo and plank his fore head. angry
like this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
No wonder they call him bag of beans angry

The leguminous One
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
The Legend said dis in 2016, and it came to pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
eph12:

The best coaches are the ones that are able to motivate their players to put in their best when on the pitch. Jose has not been able to do that here for a long time and that is why he should leave. This team is much better than this, that's why I never agree that Jose needs to buy more players to do better. I can permit him losing or playing woefully against some teams but not the ones we have played so far

One thing I agree with Mou on whether they sack him now or not, we need to get new CBs. Most if not all of our CBs are scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love dis guy, no homo cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
larride:

Nothing happened, not taking away anything from the boiz, Newcastle was not the best opponent for us today, we should have played against a side that has won at least two games in the league.

This issue has always being there, high level of inconsistency, it only became severe this season. And I will continue to blame the manager. Any explanation for the loss against Sevilla last season? Why park the bus against an Ajax side in the Europa final?

Mourinho will never change, he will continue to play with the fan's hearts and minds.

Not surprised about the performance at all, Mourinho decided to go all out today because he is about to be sacked, coupled with the fact that we played the worst side in the league.

Someone should help post his post-match talk here, he said some interesting things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
At least Martial and Mata will not be blamed for not being defensive enough today cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
larride:

One thing I agree with Mou on whether they sack him now or not, we need to get new CBs. Most if not all of our CBs are scam.
I agree too as long as we can sell a couple of them away. We have 5 senior players at CB, we should be doing away with 2-3 of them to make way for better ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jose: "Anthony, in the last match for 15 minutes [v Valencia], was alive and there is a good connection between him and the fans here at home. They can push him."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
José Mourinho is the only manager in Manchester United's history with a win percentage above 60%.

• 131 games
• 79 wins
• 28 draws
• 24 defeats

"Respect, man. Respect." �

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
eph12:
We dey come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
larride:
If Elampiro say any rubbish about Shaw here again or compare him with that donkey Young, we must locate his house in Edo and plank his fore head. angry

Young is not only our best attacking defender but better than Shaw generally on the left.

On the right, Shaw will even be zero

(1) (2) (3) ... (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.