Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9170776 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) (6109) (6110) (6111) ... (14384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2018
KingTom:
You sure say no be Louis Saha? grin
e o be yakubu. even old latan get sauce for hin style
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018
odizeey:

Na Lukaku jare grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2018
obainojazz:
he no dey reach this side.
he's virtually everywhere sa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2018
odizeey:
grin I agree with Leyqute name Lukaku grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Leyqute:

Na Lukaku jare grin
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2018
KingTom:
grin I agree with Leyqute name Lukaku grin
They must not be seen together. they have bad influences on themselves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2018
To all you reds...
I write from the exalted point of victory...
Tomorrow, we are up against it, the bookies have their odds backing a City win but fear not...
A month ago, many folks shared our fixture list and predicted doom, they predicted we will lose to Chelsea, draw Everton and Bournemouth and get terribly beaten over two legs vs the Old Lady of Italian football, they christened our game at City tomorrow as the 'final nail on our coffin but brothers, we went to Chelsea and had them begging for a draw, we totally dominated Everton and had them looking like a high school team, we went to Bournemouth and showed our true spirit, we came from behind to snatch the 3 points in typical United fashion, we lost at Old Trafford to Juventus and the whole world joined in celebrating our defeat and predicted that in Turin, we will be lucky to lose by a 2 goal margin but in typical United fashion, we held on and with 5 minds plus added time left to play, we came back to win in what many class as typical smash and grab...
Like 99, we went to Turin with a depleted Midfield and won again against the prediction of the prophets of doom...In the final against Munich, we were expected to be terribly beaten by that Bayern team that had it all but once again, we shamed them, the baby-faced assassin, Ole Gunnar Solskjær drove a dagger through the hearts of Bayern fans world over in what is in my opinion is the most dramatic football match in the history of the beautiful game.
Tomorrow, we take to the Ettihad with one thing in our minds, 3 points or nothing, like last season when we made fans of our noisy neighbors cry their hearts out by coming back from 2 goals down to destroy that plastic team, tomorrow will be no different except that we will be on the front foot for the entirety of the game...We'll be all out to kill them and trust me, with Ballistic Martial and Pogba in this team, we can comfortably beat a combined team of Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and City...
Bring it on...I have earned the right to be this confident, if you beat Juventus in Turin and have Chelsea begging for a point at Stamford Bridge then you must be lily livered to harbour any iota of doubt in our chances tomorrow...

Caveat: Yesterday was Friday so don't hold me responsible for this post if things go south tomorrow...
I have already perfected plans to completely go offline if we get terribly beaten, use your head...���

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2018
City no be challenge na, they are up against the best team in europe them suppose beg for draw. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2018
weedtaker:
City no be challenge na, they are up against the best team in europe them suppose beg for draw. cheesy
Hehehe we will do it again...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2018
patrickmuf:
To all you reds...
Tomorrow, we are up against it, the bookies have their odds backing a City win but fear not...
A month ago, many folks shared our fixture list and predicted doom, they predicted we will lose to Chelsea, draw Everton and Bournemouth and get terribly beaten over two legs vs the Old Lady of Italian football, they christened our game at City tomorrow as the 'final nail on our coffin but brothers, we went to Chelsea and had them begging for a draw, we totally dominated Everton and had them looking like a high school team, we went to Bournemouth and showed our true spirit, we came from behind to snatch the 3 points in typical United fashion, we lost at Old Trafford to Juventus and the whole world joined in celebrating our defeat and predicted that in Turin, we will be lucky to lose by a 2 goal margin but in typical United fashion, we held on and with 5 minds plus added time left to play, we came back to win in what many class as typical smash and grab...
Like 99, we went to Turin with a depleted Midfield and won again against the prediction of the prophets of doom...In the final against Munich, we were expected to be terribly beaten by that Bayern team that had it all but once again, we shamed them, the baby-faced assassin, Ole Gunnar Solskjær drove a dagger through the hearts of Bayern fans world over in what is in my opinion is the most dramatic football match in the history of the beautiful game.
Tomorrow, we take to the Ettihad with one thing in our minds, 3 points or nothing, like last season when we made fans of our noisy neighbors cry their hearts out by coming back from 2 goals down to destroy that plastic team, tomorrow will be no different except that we will be on the front foot for the entirety of the game...We'll be all out to kill them and trust me, with Ballistic Martial and Pogba in this team, we can comfortably beat a combined team of Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and City...
Bring it on...I have earned the right to be this confident, if you beat Juventus in Turin and have Chelsea begging for a point at Stamford Bridge then you must be lily livered to harbour any iota of doubt in our chances tomorrow...

Caveat: Yesterday was Friday so don't hold me responsible for this post if things go south tomorrow...
I have already perfected plans to completely go offline if we get terribly beaten, use your head...���

The only thing I saw...

Thank God I sabi your house address patrick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2018
tongue tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2018
diggz:

The only thing I saw...

Thank God I sabi your house address patrick
Hahaha abeg Diggz no flood this place with YouTube videos if things go south...Na beg I dey beg... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
tongue tongue
You dey craze well well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2018
patrickmuf:
Hahaha abeg Diggz no flood this place with YouTube videos if things go south...Na beg I dey beg... grin grin grin

I can't promise you that I am sorry grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2018
diggz:

Hahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2018
diggz:

It's a win win situation. I want City to lose, and if United lose I will troll here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ManBeast: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
tongue tongue
Where is Jones, Jones should replace Stones nah.

I thought he was world class. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Regardless of getting fit by Sunday lukaku shud nt near etihad stadium.This one pogba is nt training with main team so hope he will b fit for Sunday match.lf we can beat man city tomorrow den we r back to d title race .l know Chelsea n Liverpool fans will never agree with dis!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
patrickmuf:
To all you reds...

Enough of these epistles grin we know the league title is beyond your reach just beat man city for us tomorrow or else... angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
engrelvis:
Regardless of getting fit by Sunday lukaku shud nt near etihad stadium.This one pogba is nt training with main team so hope he will b fit for Sunday match. lf we can beat man city tomorrow den we r back to d title race.l know Chelsea n Liverpool fans will never agree with dis!
Joke of the century
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Man utd will win tomorrow. Looking forward to Martial destroying Mendy. If City scores tomorrow, they shouldn't celebrate because we are going to come back and clinch the three points.
My prediction: Man City 1 Man Utd 2
#MourinhoRedandWhiteArmy
#GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
MorataFC:
Enough of these epistles grin we know the league title is beyond your reach just beat man city for us tomorrow or else... angry
You are wrong. A win for utd put us back in the title race
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
tongue tongue
you can have the combined 22, 3 points is importanter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
omo wailings don start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mourinho would be making the biggest mistake of his career should he attack City at the Etihad...♤♤ City will open the floodgates cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
RB007:
Mourinho would be making the biggest mistake of his career should he attack City at the Etihad... City will open the floodgates cheesy
that better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Man utd will win tomorrow. Looking forward to Martial destroying Mendy. If City scores tomorrow, they shouldn't celebrate because we are going to come back and clinch the three points.
My prediction: Man City 1 Man Utd 2
#MourinhoRedandWhiteArmy
#GGMU
Martial will be up against Walker and Stones...Victory is a given anyway...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2018
MorataFC:
Joke of the century
am a die hard united fan but v always b realistic.l dnt know how today game is going to b but lf we beat man city we r definitely back in title race.lf dats yr joke of d century no problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2018
MorataFC:
Joke of the century
If we beat City today, we will win the league...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2018
The players seem to have decided to play for their manager, everybody is putting in a shift.
The moment I noticed things had changed was Pogba's mad reaction when he lost Rudiger for Chelsea's opener at the Bridge...If this team plays to her potential, only Barcelona or Juventus can stop us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2018
City will just be doing all the ghen ghen while we will be scoring the winning goal. Then some shekpites will coman cry here about how lucky we are. Who cares? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2018
eph12:
City will just be doing all the ghen ghen while we will be scoring the winning goal. Then some shekpites will coman cry here about how lucky we are. Who cares? grin
My friend, just beat City.
Everyone, even Liverpool, dey your back today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) (6109) (6110) (6111) ... (14384) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.