Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8870058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Relax postdigger is taking over this thread today, I'll be back

Feel free to request for any post you want me to dig.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dantedasz:
Today's match is a derby but I expect Mourinho is up to the task.

Egbon Dante how far with the task you said Mourinho was up to

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lavoca: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
I StAke mY mOnEY WhErE My MoUtH iS lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Some good news

33yr old Valencia and Ashley Young are discussing abut their contract extensions

neezar leyqute, patrickmuf afrodoc This is a very solid win for you guys keeping your legends

Cheers and congratulations
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
Some good news

33yr old Valencia and Ashley Young are discussing abut their contract extensions

neezar leyqute, patrickmuf afrodoc This is a very solid win for you guys keeping your legends

Extending their contracts so we would sell them for a higher fee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Higher fee to who?
neezar:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
You think everyone is Maga United

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
The English Old Ladies
raumdeuter:
Some good news

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
neezar:

Very logical please put them on like 500K salary a week so that you can make huge money on them when you are selling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
Some good news

patrickmuf This is a very solid win for you guys keeping your legends

Absolute bs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thank God Pogba no play yesterday if not, the bench Pogba Brigade for don litter these streets with yamayama talk. I can still understand haters and rival fans talking shít but not United fans.

I'm not even a Pogba fan but make una mention one other player in this team better than Pogba in that midfield una go dey turn amala.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Now the dust has settled, let me rant...
If Fred had signed for City, he'd have been starting yesterday with Fernandinho on the bench but no, the fool who encouraged the club to pay mega bucks for him didn't even consider him good enough to start or play any role in the encounter, dude must be asking himself serious questions.

Elampiro, how does Mou convince the board with this attitude of his? Bailly was on the bench, Fred was on the bench, Sanchez was on the bench, Dalot is almost always out injured, Lukaku has been all over the place...Of his signings, only Lindelof (he is only starting cos Jones can't keep fit even if his life depended on it) and Pogba, the rest are glued to the bench, if you're Ed, will you still trust his decision making?
At City, Pep starts over 80% if not more of his signings, Mahrez, Walker, Stones, Bernardo Silva, Mendy (after a long injury lay off) and Ederson, now tell me why the board wouldn't oblige him when next he demands they splash the cash?
Mourinho is his own problem, apart from his negative approach to games, he hasn't spent wisely, he should be booted out asap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lavoca: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
You think everyone is Maga United
He is the Chief Strategist at the Club wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
Some good news

This news should make Elamp's day. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Roland17:
This news should make Elamp's day. grin

I think a 5yr contract to each of them and a 400k a week wage will be perfect for these industrious pace and powerful players

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Very logical please put them on like 500K salary a week so that you can make huge money on them when you are selling
It won't last forever u know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

I think a 5yr contract to each of them and a 400k a week wage will be perfect for these industrious pace and powerful players

Manchester United's future is in great hands with Valencia and Young.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
patrickmuf:
If Fred had signed for City, he'd have been starting yesterday with Fernandinho on the bench but no, the fool who encouraged the club to pay mega bucks for him didn't even consider him good enough to start or play any role in the encounter, dude must be asking himself serious questions.

Elampiro, how does Mou convince the board with this attitude of his? Bailly was on the bench, Fred was on the bench, Sanchez was on the bench, Dalot is almost always out injured, Lukaku has been all over the place...Of his signings, only Lindelof (he is only starting cos Jones can't keep fit even if his life depended on it) and Pogba, the rest are glued to the bench, if you're Ed, will you still trust his decision making?
At City, Pep starts over 80% if not more of his signings, Mahrez, Walker, Stones, Bernardo Silva, Mendy (after a long injury lay off) and Ederson, now tell me why the board wouldn't oblige him when next he demands they splash the cash?
Mourinho is his own problem, apart from his negative approach to games, he hasn't spent wisely, he should be booted out asap.

Kool story....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un-I_eyGMwQ

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pace and pawa! grin

At least Kovac is following in his footstep - they both have a strong affinity for ageing legs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Pace and pawa! grin

At least Kovac is following in his footstep - they both have a strong affinity for ageing legs.

Kovac will soon be fired anyway or worst case by end of season unlike Mourinho wey go sign 2025 extension

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
patrickmuf:

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=Roland17 post=72915807][/quote] Haha Roland abeg leave me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Kovac will soon be fired anyway or worst case by end of season unlike Mourinho wey go sign 2025 extension

Didnt know you're the new chairman at Bayern and at, surprise surprise, Man Utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is this the reason the league titles have dried up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Chris Sutton na mad man sha

"United were outclassed. It was like watching Manchester versus Manchester reserves."

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olamsoh: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Guardiola cleared out;

Yaya
Nolito
Jovetic
Bony
Navas
Moy
Fernando
Sagna
Kolarov
Iheanacho
Unal
Hart
LeJeune
Denayer
Nasri
Dzeko

And we're still starting Rashford, Lingard, Young, Fellaini and Smalling with Jones still on the bench in 2018.

We are not ready to win anything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
Guardiola cleared out;

Yaya
Nolito
Jovetic
Bony
Navas
Moy
Fernando
Sagna
Kolarov
Iheanacho
Unal
Hart
LeJeune
Denayer
Nasri
Dzeko

And we're still starting Rashford, Lingard, Young, Fellaini and Smalling with Jones still on the bench in 2018.

We are not ready to win anything

What happened to
Carrick
Rooney
Depay
Schneiderlin
Schweinsteiger
Blind
Zlatan
Mikitaryan
Januzaj
Fosu Mensah
Poole
Harrop

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Zabaleta - "Martial is a player who's good in 1v1 and he's always tracking back. We were playing them (Man United) a few weeks ago and I was just making overlapping runs and Martial was just tracking me back. He stopped and asked me how old I am.”

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
Zabaleta - "Martial is a player who's good in 1v1 and he's always tracking back. We were playing them (Man United) a few weeks ago and I was just making overlapping runs and Martial was just tracking me back. He stopped and asked me how old I am.”
Go to Bayern thread..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
obainojazz:
Go to Bayern thread..

Lol. This pics is very funny. Spanking Dayo's head to go to Bayern Thread. Hahahaha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), Seunpapa65 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.