Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745299 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:

You that was begging for draw the other day. Every team we meet always beg for draw. Assnal is next

How December markettteee??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2018
Why we lost to spurs and arsenal won?

That first 20mins nonsense that we play

Who is causing it? HAZARD

The guy holds the ball too much, dayo is right

Weed has finished me, tot this was Chelsea thread

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Roland17:
To be fair, if Mourinho did what Klopp did after Origi scored, he would have been lashed with all kinds of words, particularly from the press. Klopp should be embarrassed for running on the pitch to celebrate, worse still, the referee and linesmen turned blind eyes. He should be suspended in my opinion. I mean, the game was not over.

Shameful and I don't care if it is a derby.
klopp has done things like that many times and they always let him go, one time he shouted at the 4th official when Costa missed a pk

When the 4th official was asked about the incident he said cheesy

I saw Passion cheesy

Long story short, klopp is always moving around like a passionate goat on the touch line so people can ignore his madness

Mourinho is a diff beast, when he moves around he is up to no good, remember that guy that he poked his eye? Or how he trolls the opposition bench, oga you can't blame anybody for looking at his case different

Long story even shorter

Why is klopp celebrating as if they won a final cheesy mediocrity is becoming normal for Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
iamJ:
klopp has done things like that many times and they always let him go, one time he shouted at the 4th official when Costa missed a pk

I saw Passion cheesy

Long story short, klopp is always moving around like a passionate goat on the touch line so people can ignore his madness

Mourinho is a diff beast, when he moves around he is up to no good, remember that guy that he poked his eye? Or how he trolls the opposition bench, oga you can't blame anybody for looking at his case different

Long story even shorter

Why is klopp celebrating as if they won a final cheesy mediocrity is becoming normal for Liverpool
with that last gasp winner, any coach will celebrate as such.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2018
diggz:

How December markettteee??
It's getting better. Jose is on his way out cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2018
iamJ:

I saw Passion cheesy

Long story even shorter

How is he not better than what you guys did against United at Stamford Bridge?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:

It's getting better. Jose is on his way out cheesy

God forbid bad thing angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018
diggz:

God forbid bad thing angry
Na village you go dey when the good news land na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2018
What I have been trying to understand is how on earth, the entire coaching crew plus the physios and all allowed Lukaku to gain this much weight and lose fitness. Is he no more on the payroll of the club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:

Na village you go dey when the good news land na

Let me go meet baba...mou must not be sacked angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:

You that was begging for draw the other day. Every team we meet always beg for draw. Assnal is next
Yes, I saw Guardiola, Poch and Hughton on their knees weeping and begging hard for draw grin

na here we go dey on Wednesday when you would cursing Elampiro cheesy

RespectFC 14UCLFc VirusFC

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Yes, I saw Guardiola, Poch and Hughton on their knees weeping and begging hard for draw grin

na here we go dey on Wednesday when you would cursing Elampiro cheesy

RespectFC 14UCLFc VirusFC
Those ones are superior teams and coaches. Others beg for draw, you can quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2018
diggz:

Let me go meet baba...mou must not be sacked angry
Baba will tell you the same thing cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The only thing i could do after reading through elampiroz analysis on this board.

God bless you elampiro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:

Those ones are superior teams and coaches. Others beg for draw, you can quote me anywhere
Naso na Tottenham, City and Brighton have 20UCLs between them.

Manyoo fans and their coach: Perfect Fit, Okpata full una mouth grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2018
elampiro:
Mourinho's style of play will only work with very experienced set of players. His defenders should be saome of the best in the world individually like he had in Terry, Cole, etc. His midfielders difficult to beat, tough and experienced, like Makalele, Essien, Ballack, etc. Unfortunately, United current players are not like that and it will take him many more transfer windows to assemble such a team similar to what he had in Chelsea or Inter Milan.

In United there is also not a super man. Martial's performance drops as he gets more playing time. It has happened every season. Perhaps, it works for him when he is very fresh. He will need to toughen himself more with training. He currently looks more like a blues singer/artiste than an athlete.

grin grin grin grin grin. Ala gor sha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2018
elampiro:
. Martial's performance drops as he gets more playing time. It has happened every season. Perhaps, it works for him when he is very fresh. He will need to toughen himself more with training. He currently looks more like a blues singer/artiste than an athlete.

Martial Matters Mixtape Vol 1

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2018
nihilistjnr:

WTF grin grin
He should release a single with a fuse of Fuji featuring K1 the ultimate Ayinde Marshal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Naso na Tottenham, City and Brighton have 20UCLs between them.

Manyoo fans and their coach: Perfect Fit, Okpata full una mouth grin
I don't understand the Champions League angle you're bringing now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:

I don't understand the Champions League angle you're bringing now
I know the number of UCL Manyoo has, and i know Brighton and co don't have EPL titles as much as Manyoo does. Definitely they all have more UCLs to be considered superior teams. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I know the number of UCL Manyoo has, and i know Brighton and co don't have EPL titles as much as Manyoo does. Definitely they all have more UCLs to be considered superior teams. cheesy

Read this again and ask yourself if it makes any sense.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
larride:

Your brain can't process it, that i understand since a virus is eating deep in Yoonited right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Of the top 10 teams on the log, Manchester United is one of the two with a negative goal difference. The other team? Wat freaking ford, and they play better football than Mourinho's ladies in pink. Clearly, a blind man will see that something is terribly wrong with the team.

To make matters worse, the management doesn't seem to be shopping for a replacement.

Mourinho must have the nudes of EdWoody and the Glazer cows.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
larride:

No offence but could u pls ask ur self if u hav even an atom of sense...
U said teams beg man utd for draw and he asked u if man-city, tottenham and brighton begged for draw against utd...

Ur reply was; 'they are superior teams'

i slightly agree mancity at dis point is superior but come on, BRIGHTON and TOTTENHAM?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
thorrvik55:

No offence but could u pls ask ur self if u hav even an atom of sense...
U said teams beg man utd for draw and he asked u if man-city, tottenham and brighton begged for draw against utd...

Ur reply was; 'they are superior teams'

i slightly agree mancity at dis point is superior but come on, BRIGHTON and TOTTENHAM?

Not only do you struggle to make sense, I think partial blindness is also worrying you.

The joke is on you since you can’t even see the sarcasm in his post. He’s obviously trolling.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Your brain can't process it, that i understand since a virus is eating deep in Yoonited right now cheesy

On one hand you said you know the number of UCL utd has and at the same time says Brighton does not have the number of EPL titles Utd has and then turn back to say Brighton must have more UCL than Utd to be considered superior.

There’s no sense in this your nonsense.

If you want to troll at least be intelligent and coherent enough.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
larride:

Not only do you struggle to make sense, I think partial blindness is also worrying you.

The joke is on you since you can’t even see the sarcasm in his post. He’s obviously trolling.
Trolling or not trolling, it doesn't change d fact dat Brighton is superior to man utd...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
larride:

On one hand you said you know the number of UCL utd has and at the same time says Brighton does not have the number of EPL titles Utd has and then turn back to say Brighton must have more UCL than Utd to be considered superior.

There’s no sense in this your nonsense.

If you want to troll at least be intelligent and coherent enough.
If you take enough time to read what i said, i'm sure you would understand. If not, something is wrong upstairs grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
ManUtd is so bad, even Southampton sacked their Coach when they just got a draw against them. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
OK superior teams is by Champions League trophy? Just so we're clear cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
thorrvik55:

Trolling or not trolling, it doesn't change d fact dat Brighton is superior to man utd...

Don't mind these gentiles, they would have the guts to claim some people have no brain yet their brains tell them Brighton, Spurs and City are superior teams cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.