Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8671817 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Or Conte
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Breegz14(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Leyqute:
Paul Pogba is a big assho.le. Worst time for this kinda reaction
The photo is an advert for adidas, do you think he'd diss jose in a post that he tagged adidas and man utd in

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Congratulations fam! Now that the club has finally shown some balls to sack the VIRUS.

We would be glad and rejoice for the day like this

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
afrodoc2:

I would look relieved also if I was to pocket free 22m pounds.
I'm sure he has been waiting for this moment since the beginning of the season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Now I’m worried
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:

No where.. I prefer Michael Carrick
Nah I don't. He was with Jose for almost half of a season and our midfield didn't improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
eph12:

Nah I don't. He was with Jose for almost half of a season and our midfield didn't improve.
who would you like us to appoint as caretaker?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcdreeezy: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Now you guys have a real chance of beating Paris.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kodded(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
PlainJAY:

Omoh....with this kind of money, no more tears left to cry o.

Maga yoonited keep living up to their name.
hehehehe Sanchez comes to mind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sigh. . So where were we?

I was one of those that supported MOU's appointment. I supported him thinking he would do a good job but he disappointed me big time.

Pogba... Woodhead and many more must follow.

GGMU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shame on Twatchester United
Shame on you scums
You sacked a good coach, A world class coach
The only coach that has won the EPL 3 times
The coach who won Carling cup and Iropa league
A coach who swore to an affidavit of good behavior
You snakes you biatchess, you snitches
You sacked a good man
Who was just trying to feed his daughter and libve a decent life
Woe onto you
The fate of Notthingham Forest await you
Thou will see Leeds United and envy them

Tell it not in Manchester, proclaim it not in Old trafford
The uncircumcised like ephesus, Leviqutetite, Lanantations will rejoice
The unsullied like afrodocs sinizia, and larride will make merry
Only the true fans like Dante GBR1 and elamps will miss the man

The glory days of Man Utd are gone

You slimghost will become an obeseghost,
You oasis will become a gutter
The virus of pogba will infect weedtaker,
the mad dogs will bite Adisaowalla,
you victor neezar will change sexx to victorianeezar
Iheanyi, when you walk into a viewing center, may you slam your forehead on the door,
May you forget your money at home, May the boardman flog you till you beg

Thou Mourinho beloved are you to us, You gave us great joy every weekend. When my team was going through tough times you provided comedy

Your touchline run at Old trafford while coaching Porto is the greatest moment in football history
Your 3 finger salute to Chelsea fans come second, at this point you might have nossing to say but believe me this club with no heritage will suffer

How are the might fallen and the weapons of war ruined

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
iheanyi40:
Finally smiley now I can walk into the viewing center raising my shoulders and smiling cheesy

Canopy analyst spotted grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jose Mourinho was surprised to be sacked by United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
No comment
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dayo I told you to be wary of Apostle Klopp and his followers. They missed the message from the most high regarding last week. Mourinho deserves better than United, United fans owe him everything they have and SAF has got nothing on him.

Oh well, n’gbo? I hear say Bayern don make contact with Mourinho? Una no dey waste time for better thing oh.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
It could cost United £34 million in compensation to appoint Mauricio Pochettino. He is United’s number one target
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
elampiro:
No comment

You no know ball

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
elampiro:
No comment
u wan follow am comot too??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
neezar:
It could cost United £34 million in compensation to appoint Mauricio Pochettino. He is United’s number one target
No pochettino abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sir Alex Ferguson and Ed Woodward are both big admirers of Mauricio Pochettino.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Breegz14:
The photo is an advert for adidas, do you think he'd diss jose in a post that he tagged adidas and man utd in

Hmmm. What a "scheduled" post!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ed Woodward will now press on with the appointment of a director of football. Paul Mitchell is a possible candidate.
#mufc [Times]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Roland17:
Dayo I told you to be wary of Apostle Klopp and his followers. They missed the message from the most high regarding last week. Mourinho deserves better than United, United fans owe him everything they have and SAF has got nothing on him.

Oh well, n’gbo? I hear say Bayern don make contact with Mourinho? Una no dey waste time for better thing oh.

It shall not be well with Klopp. He will never win a trophy. He betrayed the cause. What will it cost him to just play a draw last week

Bayern will revenge on Klopp

Mourinho is the greatest coach Man Utd ever got

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Apart from me, who else is not happy that Mourinho is sacked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ibime:

Canopy analyst spotted grin
was expecting this grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
Shame on you scums
You sacked a good man
Woe onto you

Iheanyi, when you walk into a viewing center, may you slam your forehead on the door,

Thou Mourinho beloved are you to us, You gave us great joy every weekend. When my team was going through tough times you provided comedy

Your touchline run at Old trafford while coaching Porto is the greatest moment in football history
Your 3 finger salute to Chelsea fans come second, at this point you might have nossing to say but believe me this club with no heritage will suffer

He has bought a direct ticket to Munich according to sources
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Apart from me, who else is not happy that Mourinho is sacked
today is indeed a sad day for all Arsenal fans and our London brothers. my thoughts are with us all during these difficult times.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
Shame on you scums
You sacked a good man
Woe onto you

I don die with laff
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Breegz14(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Leyqute:

Hmmm. What a "scheduled" post!
Blame adidas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
weedtaker:
who would you like us to appoint as caretaker?
The guy handling the women team and if it's a lady, so be it angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
Shame on you scums
You sacked a good man
Woe onto you

See wailing tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), ucsquare(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.