Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,267 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876127 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6246) (6247) (6248) (6249) (6250) (6251) (6252) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
Football is gradually moving past an Ndidi kind of DM, his passing is suspect to me.
With the way we have been playing, pressing from the front, we really don't need a DM whose game is centered on tackling (Although Ndidi is improving in interceptions), I rather have a player like Rabiot just behind Pogba and Fred/Pereira/Gomes than Ndidi. Rabiot is adept at recycling possession like Thiago Motta and is confident in possession like Matic albeit faster and can shoot from range.

Rabiot ticks all boxes in a CMF he can even play a deep lying CMF,he has that spatial awareness...his passing range is excellent...I've always wondered y there isn't much talk about him...maybe its because of his personal life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
SIRcumalot:
If this dude (rabiot ) good as una they talk about am. How come he didn't make the French team for the WC?

A right winger (who can dribble,cross and pass very well) would be alright for me.
Who that players is, I don't know.

If you could check back,when most united fans were complaining about the omission of martial,I was particular about rabiot,to me,he was d best French player not to make the squad considering the likes of tolisso and matuidi did...but it was d coach decision and tactics,he also opted to take giroud ahead of lacazette which isn't normal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
The board MUST renew Young contract!!

If not for anything for his professionalism. Whether he sits on the bench or not, you will never see him complain or sulk and will always give his best whenever he’s called upon regardless how limited he is. He’s a guy to have in the dressing room for maybe another year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
dubylhover:

I would say yes....you obviously don't think because we urgently need a rw and a DM that if we just signed those 2 positions we would win the league....to be sincere its only pogba that's our quality cm,what I'm saying is that if there's a chance to get rabiot who is always an excellent cm and would effortlessly fit into our team,then no problem...Herrera has d energy for recovery of balls and marking, but we still need a cm who is creative and can move with the ball...rabiot is very very mobile considering his physique...he reminds me of prime guti

Alright then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
There are zero questions about Rabiot’s ability, none at all.
Getting a player of that quality and age on a free transfer is daylight robbery.
If you check my old posts I have always wanted him at United.

However there are increasing concerns about his motivation, personality and the people around him, especially his talkative drama queen mother.

Off the field issues often affect players, especially the young ones.
For example if Dembele keeps partying, oversleeping and missing training he will never achieve his potential.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
SIRcumalot:
If this dude (rabiot ) good as una they talk about am. How come he didn't make the French team for the WC?

A right winger (who can dribble,cross and pass very well) would be alright for me.
Who that players is, I don't know.
If France didn't win the WC, the coach would've been the most hated person in France, his selection for the WC raised many questions, the prominent was why Rabiot was not on the team, in fact, he was to be in the standby team but the guy was so pissed that he rejected the chance.
It's the same coach that opted for Gignac at the Euros and in the World cup, took Giroud over Lacazette. So his preferences counts for nothing.
If our front 3 keeps interchanging positions like OGS is trying to have us play, then we wouldn't necessarily need an express RW.
However, we need a midfielder and a CB (priority), not because our present crop of CBs cannot do a job but they're mostly sick bays...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
If France didn't win the WC, the coach would've been the most hated person in France, his selection for the WC raised many questions, the prominent was why Rabiot was not on the team, in fact, he was to be in the standby team but the guy was so pissed that he rejected the chance.
It's the same coach that opted for Gignac at the Euros and in the World cup, took Giroud over Lacazette. So his preferences counts for nothing.
If our front 3 keeps interchanging positions like OGS is trying to have us play, then we wouldn't necessarily need an express RW.
However, we need a midfielder and a CB (priority), not because our present crop of CBs cannot do a job but they're mostly sick bays...

That Gignac one scatter my dada.

France won the World Cup inspite of not because of Deschamps. The man is clueless IMO.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
afrodoc2:

That Gignac one scatter my dada.

France won the World Cup inspite of not because of Deschamps. The man is clueless IMO.
Honestly, France are blessed cursed with some of the most controversial coaches out there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
We should try as much as possible to get Rabiot in the summer, a player of that quality on a free is too good to be true.
I am surprise only Barcelona is rumored to be after him or are the guys at Juventus (the masters of free transfers) sleeping?
people are scared with his disciplinary issues, barca are taking a risk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
We should try as much as possible to get Rabiot in the summer, a player of that quality on a free is too good to be true.
I am surprise only Barcelona is rumored to be after him or are the guys at Juventus (the masters of free transfers) sleeping?
I think people are scared with his disciplinary issues, barca are taking a risk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Excallibur:
I think people are scared with his disciplinary issues, barca are taking a risk
A risk worth taking. If he wasn't on a free then, I'd be interested in his off field antics but for free? No worries, if he messes up, we sell him and make some cool profit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
A risk worth taking. If he wasn't on a free then, I'd be interested in his off field antics but for free? No worries, if he messes up, we sell him and make some cool profit.

But why would PSG want to let him go for free for that matter if he is so talented. Could it be his off the field antics and mama?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmmn

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
dubylhover:

If you could check back,when most united fans were complaining about the omission of martial,I was particular about rabiot,to me,he was d best French player not to make the squad considering the likes of tolisso and matuidi did...but it was d coach decision and tactics,he also opted to take giroud ahead of lacazette which isn't normal

Rabiot didn't make it to Russia because of his attitude.

He didn't make the first squad and pulled out from the standby list, saying his stature is too big for a second choice team. He then lashed Deschamps for saying he didn't make the first squad because of his attitude.

Cc: Sircumalot

https://www.goal.com/en-om/news/psg-star-rabiot-offers-angry-response-to-deschamps-criticism/c266hlrex53v17tcnmogvu81s

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
codedguy1:

But why would PSG want to let him go for free for that matter if he is so talented. Could it be his off the field antics and mama?

Not sure, but I think he's refused every contract PSG put before him- after accepting the one offer which he subsequently refused.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
larride:
The board MUST renew Young contract!!

If not for anything for his professionalism. Whether he sits on the bench or not, you will never see him complain or sulk and will always give his best whenever he’s called upon regardless how limited he is. He’s a guy to have in the dressing room for maybe another year.

I hear he's the DJ of the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Leyqute:

Not sure, but I think he's refused every contract PSG put before him- after accepting the one offer which he subsequently refused.

Be like say the guy really get wahala. After accepting him come change mind. He must have later felt his stature is to big for the amount offered. grin

Again, he must know how good he is and know that if he runs his contract down a good rich club will come for him and he can negotiate very high wages for himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
codedguy1:

Be like say the guy really get wahala. After accepting him come change mind. He must have later felt his stature is to big for the amount offered. grin

He still be mama's boy. grin The last I heard is him accusing PSG of always caging their unhappy wantaway players.

If he changes his agent tomorrow, 10 clubs will try to sign him immediately. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
codedguy1:

Again, he must know how good he is and know that if he runs his contract down a good rich club will come for him and he can negotiate very high wages for himself.

Every good player should know their worth, no doubt. Rabiot just doesn't know how to play the game. Look at how C. Ronaldo played the game at Real Madrid... Rabiot will throw tantrums and cause wahala for himself for a pay rise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
codedguy1:

They're not letting him go, he has refused to sign an extension...I think he is not very pleased with the way he and other academy graduates are treated compared to big money signings, in terms of weekly wages, and respect they are getting from the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Hmmmn
Yes. "Liverpool fans are calm on social media"

Both u and Welbeast no get any atom of sense for head.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Where did u read “calm”?
Post says a “bit calm”
Seek knowledge, seek understanding too.
Lana1:

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Where did u read “calm”?
Post says a “bit calm”
Yes they are a bit calm.

But they've been comparing a Padawan like VVD to his defensive Masters all season. Only today i saw anoda one comparing Klopp to SAF. Now Fabinho to Viera.

But...but....they're a bit calm.

U and Welbeast are really cut from same cloth. Dumb and Stupíd!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Where did u read “calm”?
Post says a “bit calm”

LMAO

You need this in your life bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Leyqute:

LMAO

You need this in your life bro

how can he have that in his life?

he can only acquire that knowledge grin

you dey talk about illiteracy but na you be the poster child for illiterates world wide

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
The person who tweeted that post is a brainless bastard. Fabinho to Vieira ke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lana1:

How is this different from the

Is VVD the best Central defender of all time in the EPL tweet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

How is this different from the

Is VVD the best Central defender of all time in the EPL tweet?

This is way worse.

This person is in essence asking if Fabinho is one of the greatest EPL midfielders of all time.

How many seconds or minutes Fabinho don play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lana1:

I think agree with this guy sef. WTF is Viera
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
iamJ:
how can he have that in his life?

he can only acquire that knowledge grin

you dey talk about illiteracy but na you be the poster child for illiterates world wide

It seems common sense is distant from you. You try to sound intelligent but your DNA reeks of stup1dity.

A dummy doesn't understand English and I pointed him in the right direction but your brain can't process the info so you put your hollow skull on display.

Since your brain can't decipher the post, you could've asked for an explanation but no, IamLLL must carry L wherever he goes. You are the poster child for Ls worldwide.

Get the fvck off my mentions, retardd.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
afrodoc2:

This is way worse.

This person is in essence asking if Fabinho is one of the greatest EPL midfielders of all time.

How many seconds or minutes Fabinho don play.

Fabinho don play for Monaco reach CL final, so if you add it together its something still ridiculous though

VVD crowned best EPL CB? Where are Jaap Stam, Vidic, Rio Terry, Carvalho, Sol, Tony Adams, Hyypia etc

Person wey never complete a full season at the top already being compared to all timers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Val and Mata starts..

Sanchez and Lukaku on bench

(1) (2) (3) ... (6246) (6247) (6248) (6249) (6250) (6251) (6252) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.