Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876149 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
"[Sir Alex] Ferguson said after [David] Beckham's departure that the day when a player becomes more important than the club, he must be sold. Today, that no longer exists. There is no longer this balance.

"I repeat it needs a structure to protect the coach, because it's not for the coach to preserve the order and the discipline."

- Jose Mourinho

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't really comment on everything he says. I'm enjoying working with these boys and that's all I can say. I love it [here] and I have to say I look forward to getting up in the morning and start work again.

"I always do in football, when I was in Molde and Cardiff [as well], I love working with people, trying to improve people. And when you are here you just want to go to bed at night and then get up in the morning again."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
“Alexis has trained all week, so hopefully he comes through the session today and will be available. He is a player who loves to play football, it doesn't matter who you are, you want to play football. And he's been hindered by injury. I know all about injuries and how frustrating that can be and how eager you are to get back.

”Maybe in the Reading game he should have told me at half-time, 'I need to come off now', because you know the 15-20 minutes he played in the second half, maybe that was too much for him. So that gave him a setback.

“So he's chomping at the bit I have to say. He's working hard in training and as I said to you before, his attitude in training has been fantastic. And he wants to play. So for me, I'm looking forward to seeing him, but I have loads of good players to choose from.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
“Chris and Marcos just started running lightly so they're not fit yet. Felli is the long-term one who is out. He'll be out for a few weeks.

”That's sad because there are 'X factors' in different players and we all know Felli's 'X factor', but then again he'll be working hard to get back for when all the big games are coming as well.“

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
"You go into every single game at Manchester United as a player or a manager thinking you are going to win. That's just the nature of the club. We've had six good games, I have to say, but the next one is always the important one.

"Everyone said about Tottenham being the test - but I don't think that is the test in the respect of attitude, because you know the players are going to be up for that size of game. And then what I'm looking for is reaction.

"How do we react to a home game against a Team that you should dominate and be better than? That's the attitude that I'm looking for. If we go out and do it in this games, these are the Points that will get you up the table."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Make we no lie, OGS sabi presser.

He knew exactly what to say at the right time, always positive about the team and the potentials of his players even those we know are shît. I really hope he’s considered for the permanent job.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
"You can not be too confident. Confidence is one thing, it's complacency that is the other side of it that you think it's going to be easy.

"I want players to be confident, but I don't want them to be complacent and take their foot off the pedal. That's the big difference.

"I want them going in there full of confidence, taking people on, playing, running, passing forward, getting the crowd with them because that's all it's about."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
larride:
Make we no lie, OGS sabi presser.

He knew exactly what to say at the right time, always positive about the team and the potentials of his players even those we know are shît. I really hope he’s considered for the permanent job.

Always spot on with his press briefs.

Afrodoc2 say na better home training grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
This guy always knows the right things to say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Una sure say em no de show am d questions b4 hand? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
"I don’t think any Manchester United Player will walk around strutting when you’re sixth in the league, you shouldn’t and you wouldn’t, it’s about getting down to the hard work of course you play better if you have confidence and that’s my opinion but you have to be focused it’s not just about having a laugh it’s about working properly and consciously to how you want to look.

"I don’t think working here is too diff to any club, working with people who used to love football as kids and we guide them to get the best out of themselves but we do have a responsibility because we do have this badge on our chest and that means a certain way of behaving on the pitch and the culture in the club has to be brought forward."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
"If you want to work in football this is the place to be and you have to enjoy it, of course there’s pressure that’s part of the job and the responsibility, I have been here before, 11 years as a player and four as a coach, this time around, it might be five months and leave the reigns to someone else, I will enjoy the time I’m here."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Reminder; Eric Bailly has completed his 3 Matches Ban..... Should he be selected to partner Lindelof in the next Match?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
This guy response dey give me goose bumps cheesy cheesy
Oasis007:
Reminder; Eric Bailly has completed his 3 Matches Ban..... Should he be selected to partner Lindelof in the next Match?!
Bailly is not ready to own that spot

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mhoyorsawreh1(f): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oasis007:

Yes, he should just reduce his unnecessary rough tackles, with dat we are good to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
elrony:
So our beloved baobab tree has stylishly injured himself so he won't get sold this January.. cheesy grin grin
No jazz wey dat guy wan use. He's not playing 19/20 in our club

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oasis007:
"[Sir Alex] Ferguson said after [David] Beckham's departure that the day when a player becomes more important than the club, he must be sold. Today, that no longer exists. There is no longer this balance.

"I repeat it needs a structure to protect the coach, because it's not for the coach to preserve the order and the discipline."

- Jose Mourinho

A class teacher that can not control his class and is now looking for assistance from the principal to maintain order in his classroom.

Useless mofo. Always blaming others but himself.

All Pogba said was we should be playing more attacking football. How is he trying to be more important than the team here?

As a teacher, the day ur student suggests to you what they should be learning in class is the day you should burn your teacher's license.

Absolute Fraud!!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lana1:
A class teacher that can not control his class and is now looking for assistance from the principal to maintain order in his classroom.

Useless mofo. Always blaming others but himself.

All Pogba said was we should be playing more attacking football. How is he trying to be more important than the team here?

As a teacher, the day ur student suggests to you what they should be learning in class is the day you should burn your teacher's license.

Absolute Fraud!!

So in English, F.uck Mourinho..??

Yes, Absolutely.

F.uck Mourinho. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just read an article about Ole wanting to sell Rojo and Fellaini.

One supporter tweeted: "If Ole manages to sell Fellaini then he should be given the job on a life time deal and be knighted for his contribution to football."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
BREAKING NEWS

Anthony Martial is close to agreeing a new five-year contract with Manchester United, according to Sky sources.

It marks a breakthrough in discussions after he rejected an offer in October.

United recently activated a year-long extension clause in the striker’s current contract to keep him tied to the club until 2020.

The 22-year-old has scored nine goals in 23 United appearances so far this season.

- Sky Sports

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
The Club of fantasy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
ok bye cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:29am On Jan 19, 2019
You guys need to see dis mehn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVM0o8EJp4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2019
I give this coach till march then the complaints will arrive is it not man u fans again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Man Utd Stats Against Brighton

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2019
snrman:
I give this coach till march then the complaints will arrive is it not man u fans again

Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2019
weedtaker:
You guys need to see dis mehn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVM0o8EJp4
I have seen it some weeks back. Its so funny mhen. The part that Ramos and Salah got stuck and had to go meet magician Dinho. Mourinho is a serious case in that video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2019
snrman:
You're still angry they sacked your man? Pele o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2019
eph12:

You're still angry they sacked your man? Pele o

Is he a United fan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Is he a United fan?
I suspect he's a Madrid fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
eph12:

I suspect he's a Madrid fan.
Barca fan, actually. And then you begin to wonder what exactly is his beef with OGS. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Odunharry:

I have seen it some weeks back. Its so funny mhen. The part that Ramos and Salah got stuck and had to go meet magician Dinho. Mourinho is a serious case in that video
So Muller's nickname is Raumdeuter? Never knew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.