Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,634 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8777997 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6337) (6338) (6339) (6340) (6341) (6342) (6343) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 4:31am On Feb 05, 2019
LongD:
Are you saying Regista is synonymous with Registrar?

Only a blind Bartholomeus would disagree that Regista and Registrar are synonymous, analogous, congruous, homologous, harmonious, tautologous and coterminous.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2019
So Jorginho is now a registrar type of Midfielder?. Lmao!!!! Before the season ends, you guys will rename his role again. Registrar ko Register ni.

Dude is no better than Tom Cleverly and I say this with all conviction.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Hensben = Hen's brain. I'm not surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2019
hensben:
Quiet. Show me Bousquet chances created cos both play similar football in similar tactics.

shockedshocked

Chisos!!!!!!!

Do you know the God of Pin-Point final pass during Xavi Iniesta era? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2019
So guys, if 'Heady' Woodward succeeds in bringing Koulibaly, can you forgive all his numerous sins and misdeeds?. Personally, I will because with him and Iceman, we are sorted at the back for good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2019
Leyqute:

They’re quite brave and adventurous. They can’t play on the front foot against Pool, they have to defend in numbers.
it was two points lost for them, they could have had three goals from set pieces alone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
slimghost:
So guys, if 'Heady' Woodward succeeds in bringing Koulibaly, can you forgive all his numerous sins and misdeeds?. Personally, I will because with him and Iceman, we are sorted at the back for good.
sins?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2019
slimghost:

I swear down.. Iceman go just turn to boss.. Stringing and moving passes like a boss from the back.. Adrien Rabiot is still fvcking free. Why don't we sign him up. Matic just dhey vex me these days. If we can't get a DM.. Then sign a world class box to box midfielder to compliment Po6ba.. Then Herrera should take the DM role. Atleast he did that very well under Mr agidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

I swear down.. Iceman go just turn to boss.. Stringing and moving passes like a boss from the back.. Adrien Rabiot is still fvcking free. Why don't we sign him up. Matic just dhey vex me these days. If we can't get a DM.. Then sign a world class box to box midfielder to compliment Po6ba.. Then Herrera should take the DM role. Atleast he did that very well under Mr agidi

Rabiot would have been perfect but so many off the field problems:
1) his mother is a nasty person, and she is his agent.
2) he is a spoilt and entitled brat with character issues.
3) One of his demands at PSG was that he wants to be played in AM (like a Pogba), and not further back.

I would still take a chance on him on a free though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2019
hensben:
When will u have sense. Mou never used pogba as DMF but box to box. Jorginho Na DMF/registrar. Mou tactics doesn’t require registrar but combative DM who sit with back 4 to defend.
this man just call Jorginho registrar grin
Senior reg or junior reg?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2019
hensben:
There is a word called registrar
oh God. I'm fûcking dying grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Ibime:

Only a blind Bartholomeus would disagree that Regista and Registrar are synonymous, analogous, congruous, homologous, harmonious, tautologous and coterminous.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2019
Tundexxy:

shockedshocked

Chisos!!!!!!!

Do you know the God of Pin-Point final pass during Xavi Iniesta era? grin
You don’t even know what the discussion is all about and decided to show ignorance. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2019
PietroRick:
this man just call Jorginho registrar grin
Senior reg or junior reg?

No mind that one. And the guy still dey do eegun ori. D guy brain no be follow come.
Hensben is hell bent on remaining a hen’s brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2019
ChristineC:
sins?

Yes, sins against this football club, right from Moyes's era.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

I agree. I have always said we can't afford to have both Herrera and Matic on the same pitch at the same time. They both don't offer much offensively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2019
ChristineC:
sins?

Yeah, multiple sins. Let us not allow the teams recent string of good performances allow us forget that Ed Woodward has been running this club in criminal fashion.

From making signings based purely on marketing potentials, to taking too long to give Jose the boot these are just some of Ed's sins.

My only happiness is that we at least have plans for a football director.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2019
afrodoc2:

No mind that one. And the guy still dey do eegun ori. D guy brain no be follow come.

I'm sure that if you check under the brain, u will see "made in a poultry farm".
He's called Hen'sbrain for a reason. Dude argued with me for hours because of Lindelof and Christensen. I lost several IQ points after the argument. I became dumber afterwards just because I argued with. Engage him at your own peril. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2019
afrodoc2:

Rabiot would have been perfect but so many off the field problems:
1) his mother is a nasty person, and she is his agent.
2) he is a spoilt and entitled brat with character issues.
3) One of his demands at PSG was that he wants to be played in AM (like a Pogba), and not further back.

I would still take a chance on him on a free though.

I got all those.. We can still use him as a box to box mf, Fam. Mek him come fess
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2019
slimghost:

I agree. I have always said we can't afford to have both Herrera and Matic on the same pitch at the same time. They both don't offer much offensively.
Matic hangs on the Ball so fvcking much.. He's slow like Mikel

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2019
afrodoc2:

at this stage I'm tempted to believe he's a smart guy that is trolling us by persisting with that behavior
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Matic hangs on the Ball so fvcking much.. He's slow like Mikel
He's still one of our best passer if not the best in the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2019
PietroRick:
at this stage I'm tempted to believe he's a smart guy that is trolling us by persisting with that behavior

Nah. He has remained in character ever since he became active on this forum.
He really is that clueless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2019
pharod:

I'm sure that if you check under the brain, u will see "made in a poultry farm".
He's called Hen'sbrain for a reason. Dude argued with me for hours because of Lindelof and Christensen. I lost several IQ points after the argument. I became dumber afterwards just because I argued with. Engage him at your own peril. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2019
pharod:

See for yourself and learn. Do not allow doc and the rest deceive you. You are still young and need to research deeply.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2019
eph12:

He's still one of our best passer if not the best in the team

Matic is a better passer of the ball than Herrera, albeit a slow one.

Herrera presses better and is way more mobile than Matic.

We need these qualities in a single player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
So Joginho is now doing check-ins at the airport.

cheesy

Nihilist come and carry your brother.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2019
afrodoc2:

Matic is a better passer of the ball than Herrera, albeit a slow one.

Herrera presses better and is way more mobile than Matic.

We need these qualities in a single player.

Very rare quality
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2019
I don't know what you are all on about re wan bissaka.
I would throw Dalot away (despite his perceived potential), fosu and fosu Mensah (sharpish) to have him here.
And I'm a big fan of Dalot.
Na so Una go dey do until he goes to city or Chelsea and we go dey bite our fingers.

That said, his coming doesn't even need to spell doom for Dalot. They can both be rotating and Dalot can even be covering left back, potentially even displacing Shaw in the near future when he's found his feet.

By the end of the season, he would have been delivering consistently for over a year and a half.
What other testing do you need?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2019
Jamie Carragher says he believes Manchester United have a better squad than Liverpool while adding that a lack of depth could harm the Reds' title push.

Do you agree with Carragher.. I don't
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2019
One of the surest ways of winning transfer market in your league is being the first to genuine quality that are league proven, much Less adaptation time.
It's a strategy liverpool have been operating very efficiently and has been behind their steady progress from an unserious club to genuine contenders for the title and even Europe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2019
PietroRick:
I don't know what you are all on about re wan bissaka.
I would throw Dalot away (despite his perceived potential), fosu and fosu Mensah (sharpish) to have him here.
And I'm a big fan of Dalot.
Na so Una go dey do until he goes to city or Chelsea and we go dey bite our fingers.

That said, his coming doesn't even need to spell doom for Dalot. They can both be rotating and Dalot can even be covering left back, potentially even displacing Shaw in the near future when he's found his feet.

By the end of the season, he would have been delivering consistently for over a year and a half.
What other testing do you need?

I need to watch Wan Bissaka a bit more to better assess him.
Right now i would prefer Meunier or Cancelo, but that’s not to say someone else can’t be the answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6337) (6338) (6339) (6340) (6341) (6342) (6343) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.