Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8725490 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6359) (6360) (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2019
afrodoc2:
It is going to be an interesting game. Pogba, Martial, and Rashford must not let Mbappe outshine them. I fear that guy.
Actually I think it's Martial that will be out to make a statement today, Mbappe took all his shine and I trust Martial to come out firing.
I'll start Bailly because he has the pace to at his keep up with Mbappe when he sets sail.
Rashford should target Tiago Silva, h isn't the quickest CB nowadays and their fullbacks are not exactly excellent.
Let's hope Young is up for it and Herrera covers him cos I suspect PSG will attack his flank.
At some point, I expect Sanchez to come on and do damage. A repeat of his performance against City last season will be great.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Mhen abeg who say that Evra's message for our players and fans tonight cuz it gave me goosebumps

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2019
weedtaker:
Rashford needs to man up and outshine mbappe in the CL, since mbappe has already outshone all the youngsters at the World cup.

still think Martial will steal the show.

and make young no follow that snake shine teeth.
By Snake, you mean Di Maria?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Lana1:
Once upon a time, our lineup today could ve been something like this.....

_____________DDG______________

Young______Lindelof______Smalling____Darmian

Herrera_McTominay_Matic_Fellaini_Rashford

______________Lukaku_____________

Aswear bros, a lot of fans forfeited this PSG game and now everybody feels were the favorite,

Wlhi I go like Old Trafford to be noisy from that to finish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IKON360(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2019
I like how you people now have hope, its a good thing. Without Neymar, Cavani, Verrati and Meunier una suppose win this match. PSG lost in the UCL last season without Neymar same can happen again. Hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2019
patrickmuf:
By Snake, you mean Di Maria?
cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2019
weedtaker:
Rashford needs to man up and outshine mbappe in the CL, since mbappe has already outshone all the youngsters at the World cup.

still think Martial will steal the show.

and make young no follow that snake shine teeth.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2019
He told The Mirror, amid accusations of the Blues’ title rivals showing signs of nerves: “This­ Manchester City squad is quite possibly the best I’ve ever seen in English football in terms of depth of quality.

“Better than Manchester United in ’99, better than the Arsenal squad of 2003-04? ­Definitely there is a case to be made. They could be the best of all time. After the 100 points of last season, they could still get 98 points this time.

Fowler

Do you agree
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

Do you agree
Read it on Goal this morning. So City is now the greatest team in EPL because they beat one mumu team 6-0?

Until they do an invincible or win the treble all that one is just wishful thinking.
Right now all they are is the most potent attacking force the EPL has ever seen

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2019
Lana1:
Read it on Goal this morning. So City is now the greatest team in EPL because they beat one mumu team 6-0?

Until they do an invincible or win the treble all that one is just wishful thinking.
Right now all they are is the most potent attacking force the EPL has ever seen

God bless you..

Some pundits just get carried away unnecessarily.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Lh19:
Mhen abeg who say that Evra's message for our players and fans tonight cuz it gave me goosebumps

Saw it. Evra is a legend and a fan.
I am sure he has personally gingered Pogba who is like his little brother.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

God bless you..

Some pundits just get carried away unnecessarily.

They are one of the best but i wouldn’t day they are the best.
Our 07-09 team with VDS, Vidic, Rio, Carrick, Rooney and Ronaldo winning 3 straight EPL titles and winning the champs league was better in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2019
afrodoc2:

Our 07-09 team with VDS, Vidic, Rio, Carrick, Rooney and Ronaldo winning 3 straight EPL titles and winning the champs league was better in my opinion.

That 2007-2009 team was mad real.. We did it all in football

City haven't accomplished what we did.. Until then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Give everything, eat grass...

Mhen, Eva ehn... This is enough motivation for the team. Give your all and be rewarded.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2019
adebayo201:
Give everything, eat grass...

Mhen, Eva ehn... This is enough motivation for the team. Give your all and be rewarded.
Real Fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
See ginger! Those guys better prepare to give it all on the pitch tonight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Well i see man u taking this one, psg overrated jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2019
afrodoc2:

Exactly. Proof is in the pudding. So far this city team hasnt achieved what that united team did. Or even the treble winning team. Until they do that can we have that conversation.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dd3QVhpfl8

Evra remains RED

Evra Sha...better guy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lana1:
Once upon a time, our lineup today could ve been something like this.....

_____________DDG______________

Young______Lindelof______Smalling____Darmian

Herrera_McTominay_Matic_Fellaini_Rashford

______________Lukaku_____________
Who will even give Marcus shirt?

----------------------------DDG----------------------------
-------Bailly----------Smalling---------Jones-----
Young--McTom--Matic--Herrera--Darmian
---------------------------Fellaini-------------------------
---------------------------Lukaku-------------------------

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
ChristineC:

Who will even give Marcus shirt?

----------------------------DDG----------------------------
-------Bailly----------Smalling---------Jones-----
Young--McTom--Matic--Herrera--Darmian
---------------------------Fellaini-------------------------
---------------------------Lukaku-------------------------
Rashford was the most consistent starter under Mourinho tho.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lana1:
his defensive awareness will be deemed inappropriate for this fixture because the aim will be defense, even from Fellaini in the no 10 position. wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dd3QVhpfl8

Evra remains RED
I don't care if you don't smile cheesy cheesy

Who smiling epp grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lana1:
Where you put Lingard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
ChristineC:
his defensive awareness will be deemed inappropriate for this fixture because the aim will be defense, even from Fellaini in the no 10 position. wink
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
eph12:

Where you put Lingard?
Lingard fit dey second place. No outfield player started more games than Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
If we no win today na we fork up.

GGMU.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
ChristineC:
I don't care if you don't smile cheesy cheesy

Who smiling epp grin

Dat line got me ne.. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
ChristineC:

Lukaku has to play LeftStrikeBack grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
IKON360:
I like how you people now have hope, its a good thing. Without Neymar, Cavani, Verrati and Meunier una suppose win this match. PSG lost in the UCL last season without Neymar same can happen again. Hopefully.
Veratti will play, the big miss for them will be Meuneir and Neymar as Cavani is very wasteful. Some folds might even argue that they rather have Neymar play and Mbappe out injured and I share same line ohf thought, Neymar can be unserious with his unnecessary showboating but Mbappe is a killer, he is their main threat even with Neymar on the field of play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
It is quite obvious that PSG will bombard Young's wing. I hope he is up to the task.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6359) (6360) (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m), Dantedasz(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.