Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800247 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

lipsrsealed embarassed
Those heathen gayners next
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

Abeg stay away. Your own too much.

For once you have said something we both agree on, namely that you staying away from here is for the best.
Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.
Sayonara.
Its these childish rants you see here when one thinks he's special.
I've never seen a more insufferable person than that fellow.

He thinks we are missing him.

Good riddance abeg.Some folk actually think that that mad scientist is intelligent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2019
elampiro:
Last night again vindicated my stance that Ashley Young is currently our best player. Just that una no know ball.

Our defence was in disarray and we looked like we were going to concede ten goals until Young went to the rescue and organized it. Making two desperate clearances to bail out the Central defenders.

Una no sabi read game. You people just have players you like and once you gang up, no one can convince you guys. The best is to stay away.

The is the classic case of coal tar calling charcoal black. The amount of irony and hypocrisy dripping from your post is so palpable that it'd stained my phone screen. What you're accusing others of is what you've been doing all season. You probably have blamed Shaw for every wrong results or goal conceded, to the extent you've accused Shaw for being responsible for the off form of Martial in some games, and probably the reason why Sanchez flopped at United.

If the sun doesn't shine or the rain doesn't fall when you want, you'll still blame Shaw and still have the temerity to criticize those that constructively pointed out the errors and lapses in concentration of Young.

If na only you know ball and all of us no know ball, e mean say na only you no know ball.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2019
Congratulations all. Unbelievable result.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Beorn:

The is the classic case of coal tar calling charcoal black. The amount of irony and hypocrisy dripping from your post is so palpable that it'd stained my phone screen. What you're accusing others of is what you've been doing all season. You've probably have blamed Shaw for every wrong results or goal conceded, to the extent you've accused Shaw for being for being responsible for the off form of Martial in games, and probably the reason Sanchez why Sanchez flopped at United.

If the sun doesn't shine or the rain doesn't fall when you want, you'll still blame Shaw and still have the temerity to criticize those that constructively pointed the errors and lapses in concentration of Young.

If na only you know ball and all of us no know ball, e mean say na only you no know ball.

No need to waste any time on that sawdust brain.

Only he knows ball. The rest of us are mad.

It is mor0ns from other threads that think that he is intelligent simply because he types those long epistles. They know themselves. Dude is only playing to their gallery and nothing more.

In a season of remarkable turnaround it is the one who has regressed that is his best player. The ones who are improving daily in leaps and bounds cant be seen.

I think the troll has glaucoma sha

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Lukaku on Rashford’s penalty: “I was happy he scored, he came to me and wanted to shoot. I said ‘man, it’s your time, so do it for yourself and for us’ and he did it.”

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Ole: “Paul Pogba came, supported us, he followed us in training, he participated in the meetings. There is a great team spirit, we are United. That's the Manchester spirit!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2019
hoopLA:

Its these childish rants you see here when one thinks he's special.
I've never seen a more insufferable person than that fellow.

He thinks we are missing him.

Good riddance abeg.Some folk actually think that that mad scientist is intelligent.

I just hope he means what he said. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Thumbs up from the boss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

That tactical move by OGS was what really changed the game. Bernat who previously was overlapping with joy had to watch his back because of Dalot, and the numerous attacks coming from that wing reduced drastically.

Someone that watched the first 20mins and saw acre of spaces that Bernat and Di Maria basically turn there to their farmland until Dalot came on.

Elampiro watch the back of his TV
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Some people no just get sense

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2019
My manager

My midfielder

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
hoopLA:
Please mancs,

Are we still in need of Pochettinno?

Let's debate this constructively.
We might get carried away by the moment to say we dont need him anymore. Please for the nitwits on the other blue side(ForeverBornStùpid idiot) I'm firmly for Ole.

I

Honestly, don't bother stressing it.. We have found Fergie's successor, and everyone right now is solidly behind him, the Manchester United aura is back. Did you see his interview with Gary Neville yesterday? Just three questions
1. How long do you want your contract to be?
2. How much do you want as salary?
3. Where should your statue be built?

There's no way OGS won't get this job, that's a guarantee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
hoopLA:

Stay away with your poisonous toxic personality and views.we are enjoying your absence.

If Young is our best player then you really have concrete upstairs for brains

You havent seen Lindelof or Shaw from yesterday.

It is a walkabout Young that is your best player,someone who kept putting us under pressure with stray passes and wrong positioning till he was hauled off for a fricking 18 year old.

Give it a rest.

You don't know what you are saying. Young was taken off for his tiredness after this high work rate.

He bailed out Lindelof and Smalling many times.

Lindelof and Smalling were partly at fault for PSG goal. if Young were there he would have bailed them out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Neymar: “This is a disgrace, they put 4 people that know nothing about football in charge of looking at the replay for VAR. There is no penalty. How can it be a handball when it hits his back! Go f**k yourselves!” Was it a penalty?

This one is still in cifia pains

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2019
elampiro:

You don't know what you are saying. Young was taken off for his tiredness after this high work rate.

He bailed out Lindelof and Smalling many times.

Lindelof and Smalling were partly at fault for PSG goal. if Young were there he would have bailed them out.
Dont quote me again.

I though you said you would stay away.

Go away.

And use the door on your way out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Caption this cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2019
larride:

If Dalot was giving Bernat and Di Maria the kind space young was giving them down the right side and leaving Bailly open anyhow, you could have seen how useless your Young is.

Thank Dalot that pushed Bernat back.

You no know ball.

Bailly was not left opened at all. Young covered him well.

So now a right back is exonerated based on the player in his number 7?

And Mata always played in front of Young. Yet no one remembers that. Hypocrites.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Honestly, don't bother stressing it.. We have found Fergie's successor, and everyone right now is solidly behind him, the Manchester United aura is back. Did you see his interview with Gary Neville yesterday? Just three questions
1. How long do you want your contract to be?
2. How much do you want as salary?
3. Where should your statue be built?

There's no way OGS won't get this job, that's a guarantee.
Ole's done just about everything right. He more than deserves the job. No mistakes or illusions about it.

My problem is Ed Woodward's approach to running the club.
He sees it as a brand.
Hence the need to make it glitzy and glamorous.

Dont be surprised that he diesnt see Ole as glitzy or glam enough to manage the squad. It wouldn't surprise me if hes still sounding out people to manage next season. Even in spite of the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiv1WV0OhY

We are Manchester United, i'm definitely watching this over and over again..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

Abeg stay away. Your own too much.

For once you have said something we both agree on, namely that you staying away from here is for the best.
Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.
Sayonara.

The truth is bitter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2019
FHUCK ME grin grin

We won and qualified.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Beorn:

The is the classic case of coal tar calling charcoal black. The amount of irony and hypocrisy dripping from your post is so palpable that it'd stained my phone screen. What you're accusing others of is what you've been doing all season. You've probably have blamed Shaw for every wrong results or goal conceded, to the extent you've accused Shaw for being responsible for the off form of Martial in games, and probably the reason why Sanchez flopped at United.

If the sun doesn't shine or the rain doesn't fall when you want, you'll still blame Shaw and still have the temerity to criticize those that constructively pointed out the errors and lapses in concentration of Young.

Shaw was very poor at the beginning of the season and was unable to make intelligent passes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2019
neezar:
Neymar: “This is a disgrace, they put 4 people that know nothing about football in charge of looking at the replay for VAR. There is no penalty. How can it be a handball when it hits his back! Go f**k yourselves!” Was it a penalty?

This one is still in cifia pains

This one should keep partying in Brazil nah... see how the mofo is blatantly lying, good thing VAR caught that slimy Kimpembe, he has paid for not getting a red card in the 1st leg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2019
Lukaku: “I know Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is going to stay. There’s no doubt about that, he wants to stay, the players want him to stay. We’re doing really well. We’re playing like Manchester United should play.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2019
larride:

Someone that watched the first 20mins and saw acre of spaces that Bernat and Di Maria basically turn there to their farmland until Dalot came on.

Elampiro watch the back of his TV

Bailly was very poor. Play Mata or Rashford in front of Young, he doesn't need them to do his job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

This one should keep partying in Brazil nah... see how the mofo is blatantly lying, good thing VAR caught that slimy Kimpembe, he has paid for not getting a red card in the 1st leg.
Karma served hot cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2019
elampiro:

The truth is bitter.

Use the front door. It is an automatic door so you can go away and stay away without stress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2019
hoopLA:

Ole's done just about everything right. He more than deserves the job. No mistakes or illusions about it.

My problem is Ed Woodward's approach to running the club.
He sees it as a brand.
Hence the need to make it glitzy and glamorous.

Dont be surprised that he diesnt see Ole as glitzy or glam enough to manage the squad. It wouldn't surprise me if hes still sounding out people to manage next season. Even in spite of the obvious.

Even Avram Glazer and Sir Fergie were celebrating with the team in the dressing room, alongside King Cantona.... Woodward can't do nothing, else a crazy rebellion will occur.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Uncle Pat came visiting

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6440) (6441) (6442) (6443) (6444) (6445) (6446) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.