Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758669 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
femiti:

No long story...just stake 100dollars on man utd going through over two legs already

grin
nO LonG sToRy....like i was talking to you in the first place.
Carry ur broke gambling àss somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Deal? cheesy

And,it is new or news to beat Barca? It is not my fault you don't trust your team...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lana1:
nO LonG sToRy....like i was talking to you in the first place.
Carry ur broke gambling àss somewhere else
grin grin grin...elenu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
I feel it's time i push this Matic agenda that has been on my mind for a while now.

Unpopular opinion but i would prefer if McTominay played the rest of our games this season over Matic. Matic just runs and plays like nothing's at stake.

At least with McTominay we had a better shape defensively especially against Liverpool and he also worked his socks off against PSG.

But in Matic's first game back, Xhaka was having the opportunity to shoot from range without any opposition while Lacazete was running freely through our midfield. Let's not forget the first leg against PSG when he did nothing and allowed Kimpembe to score from right under his nose.
Matic looks more like a liability every passing game and it's only a matter of time before he starts costing us games on a regular basis. The guy na bag of beans true true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
February, March now April. No rest!

Let's not forget another Man City game can still get thrown in depending on how things go in the FA Cup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
MRsoftapple:
Nothing will happen bro.
You think with what Roma did to Barcelona last year which still hurts the players and coaching crew, including the fans worldwide.

You think Manchester united has a chance?

Have you heard of the word, "A wounded Lion"?
This is a foolish way to analyse football, are you a conductor?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lana1:
We go win. We gats avenge 2009 and 2011. angry

The same Barca fans that were praying to God to let them beat Lyon are suddenly jumping around like they've won UCL. We shall see...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
diggz:

And,it is new or news to beat Barca? It is not my fault you don't trust your team...

I trust my team tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcdreeezy: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
See how you guys allow Cules dey bully una for here.

Abi una dey fear true true? cheesy

I'm a Blaugrana but I'm not confident of our chances embarassed angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
SkimpleD:
GloryIsaac!

undecided

What is it?! angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
MRsoftapple:
This is just the beginning, I've not even started yet.

I will decamp and commit suicide if Barcelona don't score more than 10 goals home and away.

first leg 4 goals, second leg 6 goals.

Aggregate 10-2.
Where will Man United get two goals from? Make that aggregate 12-0.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrXavierCage(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Arthur Melo will turn Pogba inside out, you saw it here first.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Camp nou 1999

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
MRsoftapple:
Lol even Juventus and all the attacking beauty of man city cannot score more than 2 goals in camp nou.

Stop dreaming bro, Barcelona has not lost in camp nou for so so many years now.

That record will be broken, and it will pain you well, and even make our victory sweeter tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
MRsoftapple:
This is just the beginning, I've not even started yet.

I will decamp and commit suicide if Barcelona don't score more than 10 goals home and away.

first leg 4 goals, second leg 6 goals.

Aggregate 10-2.

Wow, go see a therapist Bro. This is over the line because Barca might actually get knocked out for real.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lana1:
I feel it's time i push this Matic agenda that has been on my mind for a while now.

Unpopular opinion but i would prefer if McTominay played the rest of our games this season over Matic. Matic just runs and plays like nothing's at stake.

At least with McTominay we had a better shape defensively especially against Liverpool and he also worked his socks off against PSG.

But in Matic's first game back, Xhaka was having the opportunity to shoot from range without any opposition while Lacazete was running freely through our midfield. Let's not forget the first leg against PSG when he did nothing and allowed Kimpembe to score from right under his nose.
Matic looks more like a liability every passing game and it's only a matter of time before he starts costing us games on a regular basis. The guy na bag of beans true true.

Age is catching up with him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
We go qualify. I dont know how but we will angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lana1:
February, March now April. No rest!

Let's not forget another Man City game can still get thrown in depending on how things go in the FA Cup

The evil conspiracy is real. Airmark don see another scoretable to look forward to grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:

The evil conspiracy is real. Airmark don see another scoretable to look forward to grin
airhead will be disappointed like the last one. So far 7 games and 4 wins, 2 Ls and 1 draw. In the Fa Cup and UCL quarterfinals. Still in the top 4 race.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lana1:
airhead will be disappointed like the last one. So far 7 games and 4 wins, 2 Ls and 1 draw. In the Fa Cup and UCL quarterfinals. Still in the top 4 race.

Looking forward to our victory!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
"We want these games against the biggest clubs and the biggest teams. We had the final against them in 2009 and 2011 and the semi-final in 2008 when Scholesy scored, it’s these games our fans and this club crave. We are looking forward to this one."

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
The aggregate will be 5-0

2 at home

3 in their home

u heard it first from me cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I trust my team tongue

Na so...that is why you are busy searching for special reward upandan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Man utd will knock Barca out.

Pique will be exposed to counter, once Ole targets Jorginho's brother's weakness, in Busquets.

Semifinal

Manutd vs Liverpool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why couldn't all English teams play the teams from other leagues? I don't like how the reduced the possibility of an all English semis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
ChristineC:
Why couldn't all English teams play the teams from other leagues? I don't like how the reduced the possibility of an all English semis.
UEFA is more likely to favor an all Spanish final than an all English final. Since 08, they haven't showed any affinity for an all English final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oasis007:
"We want these games against the biggest clubs and the biggest teams. We had the final against them in 2009 and 2011 and the semi-final in 2008 when Scholesy scored, it’s these games our fans and this club crave. We are looking forward to this one."

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

Let's wait and see. I have a feeling we'll edge them out.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
airmark:

Man utd will knock Barca out.

Pique will be exposed to counter, once Ole targets Jorginho's brother's weakness, in Busquets.

Semifinal

Manutd vs Liverpool

Preach!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
diggz:

Na so...that is why you are busy searching for special reward upandan cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin

Consulting the spiritual Realm..... Possible Results shall be revealed soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lana1:

Agbero omo Ibadan, i will call Arsenal boys for you now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
airmark:

Agbero omo Ibadan, i will call Arsenal boys for you now.
Call them. I get J.Lingz for my corner

(1) (2) (3) ... (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, nitrogen(m), hatakekakashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.