Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727005 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6775) (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oasis007:
Manchester United will reject Inter Milan's opening bid for Romelu Lukaku (€10m two year loan with obligation to buy for €60m).

- ESPN

Cc elrony
Wetin obligation to buy mean sef.
Outright sale or no deal.
Bayern mumu Madrid finish for James Rodriguez on this type deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I'm indifferent on Pogba, mainly because i'm sure that he will succeed when he's not the focal point. Pogba has always been a drama king but this situation escalated it simply because he's the focal point in the team. The moment he loses that 'main man' status, all these drama will die naturally.

Jones and Smalling are just enjoying English benefits. Whereas, Rojo will definitely play as backup to Shaw and the LCB.

Sanchez really should go.

Don't understand this your reply ooo.

Does Pogba himself not want to be the focal point? On and off the field. Most star players like to be FP.

He also needs to be the main man because there is no way Pogba would be performing in the field that focal point and main man status won't come into play. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oasis007:

Thanks the Correction, but do you know Axel can play the Positions as well?

There is no need to confuse the poor boy. After developing as a CB in senior football you want to use him in midfield?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
I know but he ain't that good there. We ain't experimenting no more. He is a good CB. BTW, Axel ain't going for loan no more. Jones will be shipped off soon.

Exactly. We can’t develop a boy for 3-4 yrs as a CB and then say he is one of our options in midfield. I would rather play James Garner in midfield.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oasis007:

How are you sure Longstaff would come good as a Midfielder for United?! Axel played as a Midfielder for United, I think in one or two Matches, and he didn't do worse.

Though I prefer him to develop his Game as a CB, but he's good enough to develop his Game as a defensive Midfielder as well.

Tuanzebe is going to be 22 in a few months.
At a stage in which his mates are cementing top level status if not world class status you want him to go and start learning another position?

Why would we do that when there are other players his age or a little younger who are better in that position?

And why would we waste the last 4yrs (or more) of his career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

Tuanzebe is going to be 22 in a few months.
At a stage in which his mates are cementing top level status if not world class status you want him to go and start learning another position?

Why would we do that when there are other players his age or a little younger who are better in that position?

And why would we waste the last 4yrs (or more) of his career.

grin

Hopefully he's not loaned out again.... I wish he's given Opportunity to partner Lindelof during the Pre-Season Matches, to prove himself and readiness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oasis007:
Solskjær is keen on Sean Longstaff. Manchester United are now pursuing a policy of trying to sign younger players who can develop at the club, but are trying to sign an experienced centre-back.

- BBC

Must they be British?

Kukuma promote Garner, or sign Rodri ffs (he's 23)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
ChristineC:
Nonsense name angry
Maybe the asking price is pittance.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
embarassed
diji04:
don't know what United saw in all these rubbish players when we can get Bruno Fernandez now we are bidding for longstaff God pls help us.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
ChristineC:
Nonsense name angry
Maybe the asking price is pittance.

I doubt Benitez would let him go easily. Especially with United involved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I'm indifferent on Pogba, mainly because i'm sure that he will succeed when he's not the focal point. Pogba has always been a drama king but this situation escalated it simply because he's the focal point in the team. The moment he loses that 'main man' status, all these drama will die naturally.

Jones and Smalling are just enjoying English benefits. Whereas, Rojo will definitely play as backup to Shaw and the LCB.

Sanchez really should go.

Chase Jones and Rojo... Keep Darmian instead he rarely gets injured and can do the jobs of these two fools
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
So Athletico have made £112 million offer for Felix.

Issokay

He has signed a 5-year contract already, according to Fabrizio Romano.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Man Utd making enquires for Umtiti..

You guys will love to have him here??

He is a lil bit injury prone

Nope. Another scammer angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
codedguy1:

Don't understand this your reply ooo.

Does Pogba himself not want to be the focal point? On and off the field. Most star players like to be FP.

He also needs to be the main man because there is no way Pogba would be performing in the field that focal point and main man status won't come into play. grin

Thing is, if better players are gotten, or other players like Martial step up to become the best performers, it will reduce Pogba's influence. Especially if that midfield stays strong when he doesn't play, it will all end up reducing Pogba's influence on the team. Which means that the 'main man' status is gone, and he just becomes a first-team player.

The moment he is reduced to that level, all the drama will die. As long as Pogba remains the main man in that team, the drama will continue.

When he was at Juve, there were top players like Pirlo, Marchisio, Chiellini, Bonucci, Khedira etc. so all that drama trash couldn't just happen and he performed very well.

While in the French squad, you see players like Kante, Matuidi, Griezmann, Mbappe, Dembele, Giroud etc. you get the point.

Then at United, you have a very poor performing Sanchez, lazy Martial, Starboy gang Lingard and Rashford, Jones, Smalling, Mata Ikeji etc.

If he goes to Real Madrid, the drama will die because it's gonna be Modric, Kroos, Militao, Hazard, Jovic, Marcelo etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
elrony:

Chase Jones and Rojo... Keep Darmian instead he rarely gets injured and can do the jobs of these two fools

Unfortunately, those two are definitely going to stay at least one more season with the club grin

If Tuanzebe steps up, Jones ManUtd career will come to an abrupt end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
codedguy1:

I don read that offer like 4 times I still can't understand how useless the offer is.

2 year loan deal qua? Then after seeing how useless he is them go say dem no buy again or if he is a succeeded they will now quote 60m angry when we should be quoting 200m grin

They are mad.. they should give us Skrinar for 3 years loan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

Exactly. We can’t develop a boy for 3-4 yrs as a CB and then say he is one of our options in midfield. I would rather play James Garner in midfield.

He's already gotten his first team opportunity. Ole doesn't rate Jones and Smalling that's he offered to have him complete a deal for Diop. TFM is back too. Let's see what they've got.

BTW, Doc.. I think Ole wants to use DJ as a RW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
SIRcumalot:
I think we should keep Pogba for at least this season.

I don't have any problem with him... He ain't the reason we shouldn't be signing better players.

Useless club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oasis007:
Manchester United will reject Inter Milan's opening bid for Romelu Lukaku (€10m two year loan with obligation to buy for €60m).

- ESPN

Cc elrony

"Will reject" or "will not entertain and has rejected" ? angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
SIRcumalot:

Wetin obligation to buy mean sef.
Outright sale or no deal.
Bayern mumu Madrid finish for James Rodriguez on this type deal.

Man Utd says the need straight £80 Million for him or they should fvck off cheesy

Ed just dhey get sense gaan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Unfortunately, those two are definitely going to stay at least one more season with the club grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
elrony:

Must they be British?

Kukuma promote Garner, or sign Rodri ffs (he's 23)

Rodri is City bound already. From reports Ole needs an AM [Bruno Fernandez or Maddison] a deep lying playmaker.. Then an experienced CB to partner Lindelof. A striker if Lukaku leaves for inter and Ben Yedder is his choice. No RW quoted. Meh una kuku forget RW. His gon use James there, then Martial maintains his LW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Darmian is almost Juve or valencia Bound
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Another Rooney wonder goal from his own half. Third in his career for the man who owns the record for scoring best EPL goal ever.

Na our current players don't even have common ball shooting techniques.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
When a counter attack is on, a pass that should put the next man through will never be precisely made.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
elampiro:
When a counter attack is on, a pass that should put the next man through will never be precisely made.

I swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Nothing abropt about the career of a guy who has been here for over 5 years and made little or no significant progress or contribution to the team. Let him be binned ffs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'd have loved us to go for Rodri especially as he is relatively cheap but then, I'd like to think that the fact we are not after him is probably because we have a pre-contract with Rabiot who is just as good if not better.

I agree with GloryIsaac up there, if we get more performers, Pogba will stop all the drama. I remember the world cup where he tried his fancy footworks and deft touches in the first france game and received a lot of slack with some calling for him to be benched in subsequent matches after the match. Guess what, in the next couple of games, he stepped up, less tricks and flicks, he kept it simple...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
elrony:

"Will reject" or "will not entertain and has rejected" ? angry angry angry

grin

Will...... For now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
They
GloryIsaac:

Thing is, if better players are gotten, or other players like Martial step up to become the best performers, it will reduce Pogba's influence. Especially if that midfield stays strong when he doesn't play, it will all end up reducing Pogba's influence on the team. Which means that the 'main man' status is gone, and he just becomes a first-team player.

The moment he is reduced to that level, all the drama will die. As long as Pogba remains the main man in that team, the drama will continue.

When he was at Juve, there were top players like Pirlo, Marchisio, Chiellini, Bonucci, Khedira etc. so all that drama trash couldn't just happen and he performed very well.

While in the French squad, you see players like Kante, Matuidi, Griezmann, Mbappe, Dembele, Giroud etc. you get the point.

Then at United, you have a very poor performing Sanchez, lazy Martial, Starboy gang Lingard and Rashford, Jones, Smalling, Mata Ikeji etc.

If he goes to Real Madrid, the drama will die because it's gonna be Modric, Kroos, Militao, Hazard, Jovic, Marcelo etc.

Cool! OK I get.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

Rodri is City bound already. From reports Ole needs an AM [Bruno Fernandez or Maddison] a deep lying playmaker.. Then an experienced CB to partner Lindelof. A striker if Lukaku leaves for inter and Ben Yedder is his choice. No RW quoted. Meh una kuku forget RW. His gon use James there, then Martial maintains his LW

I am tired!!!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Will...... For now.

My Luks angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6775) (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), MRTA7, eghos12(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.