Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8836429 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
I know it is still pre-season, but I knew Wan Bissaka was a solid right back, that is why i wanted him at all cost ahead of Meunier, Max aarons,Dumfries etc. Our 2 signings has been excellent so far.

I know this is not a popular opinion here, we have to sign Harry Maguire or Koulibaly at all cost, forget any other alternate names the media has been mentioning. We need a leader at the heart of that defense, and a good passer of the ball from the back, since we are going to be playing high press. Smalling cannot make a simple forward pass to save his life. I know we are going to get Harry Maguire, and I will be delighted if we do,he ticks all boxes for me.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
afrodoc2:

LMAO!

Nice post pharody.

This is your home boy afrodocky
Buahahaha
Young is that your moniker pharod?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
eph12:

Buahahaha
Young is that your moniker pharod?

grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
cool

Axel!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
MUFC about to become young boys FC

anyways...fingers crossed until they play 'em big boys

the last UCL revealed a lot about this useless squad

I ain't buying this initial gra gra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bring on Barca, their papa!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
LostMyZeal:
MUFC about to become young boys FC

anyways...fingers crossed until they play 'em big boys

the last UCL revealed a lot about this useless squad

I ain't buying this initial gra gra.
It's not gra gra, the fans are just happy to see Young players coming through the ranks. It's no secret that we all agree we need to strengthen the squad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
patrickmuf:
It's not gra gra, the fans are just happy to see Young players coming through the ranks. It's no secret that we all agree we need to strengthen the squad.

yeah yeah... that's right

and it's no secret that MUFC is no longer the ambitious club we all knew... and that's why the top top players dey use Us play ten ten for transfer market

the only obvious thing is .... club has become directionless and no top player wants that

so yeah...they instead decided to settle for the
YOUNG BOYS

I say again the last UCL revealed so much about martial Rashford and Lingard and even pogba angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
LostMyZeal:

and it's no secret that MUFC is no longer the ambitious club we all knew... and that's why the top top players dey use Us play ten ten for transfer market

the only obvious thing is .... club has become directionless and no top player wants that

YOUNG BOYS

I say again the last UCL revealed so much about martial Rashford and Lingard and even pogba angry

Oga calm down

The old man utd I used to know doesn't do much big signings during Sir Alex era,infact we started breaking all sort of transfer fee record post Ferguson era,and it hasn't worked so far. May be it's time to use a different approach to things

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
footiemaniac:
I know it is still pre-season, but I knew Wan Bissaka was a solid right back, that is why i wanted him at all cost ahead of Meunier, Max aarons,Dumfries etc. Our 2 signings has been excellent so far.

I know this is not a popular opinion here, we have to sign Harry Maguire or Koulibaly at all cost, forget any other alternate names the media has been mentioning. We need a leader at the heart of that defense, and a good passer of the ball from the back, since we are going to be playing high press. Smalling cannot make a simple forward pass to save his life. I know we are going to get Harry Maguire, and I will be delighted if we do,he ticks all boxes for me.

I prefer Koulibaly... Maguire is a suspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
I know we are all excited about the prospects of the young lads coming through and the favourites are Chong gomes and mason...but I especially want garner to have more playing time,carrick should personally work on him,the similarities are there... Intelligent pressing and spatial awareness are part of his strong suit...I honestly want more..not these longrod we are hearing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
timay:

Oga calm down

The old man utd I used to know doesn't do much big signings during Sir Alex era,infact we started breaking all sort of transfer fee record post Ferguson era,and it hasn't worked so far. May be it's time to use a different approach to things

Talking about transfer fees ...it varies and you know that

the valuation on players in SAF's era is different from what we have now yunno... it's crazy these days

it's not about the cash bro... that's a smokescreen that those 2 clowns are using (woodward and that OLE)

Nobody wants to be found on a sinking ship
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
LostMyZeal:

Talking about transfer fees ...it varies and you know that

the valuation on players in SAF's era is different from what we have now yunno... it's crazy these days

it's not about the cash bro... that's a smokescreen that those 2 clowns are using (woodward and that OLE)

Nobody wants to be found on a sinking ship

What exactly is your point? We shouldn't get excited seeing the youngsters coming through the academy?
Your point about bolstering the squad is shared by everyone here however it doesn't mean we can't get excited about the quality coming through the academy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
LostMyZeal:

YOUNG BOYS

The club's foundation has always been centered on youth. Talents, potentials that went to become world beaters.

The class of '92
Rooney
Ronaldo
Fabio and Rafael

We only started the galactico stuff post SAF and so far, it hasn't worked out well for us.
If you are going somewhere and you lost your way, the obvious thing to do is to retrace your steps and go back to where you are coming from..

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I prefer Koulibaly... Maguire is a suspect.

Maguire looks like vanilla cake with 200 Naira yeast grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
pharod:

The club's foundation has always been centered on youth. Talents, potentials that went to become world beaters.

The class of '92
Rooney
Ronaldo
Fabio and Rafael

We only started the galactico stuff post SAF and so far, it hasn't worked out well for us.
If you are going somewhere and you lost your way, the obvious thing to do is to retrace your steps and go back to where you are coming from..

Peace.

It's a big joke that young, Jones and smalling are still around... let's not kid ourselves
We'll know better this season

ole might not last as long as Moyes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Christobam you’ve been silent. Did you see or notice any semblance of OLE’s tactics in today’s match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
LostMyZeal:

It's a big joke that young, Jones and smalling are still around... let's not kid ourselves

How long does Moyes last?....Does he use herbs? shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
elrony:

Maguire looks like vanilla cake with 200 Naira yeast grin grin grin grin

Lmaoooo... Honestly don't trust the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
LostMyZeal:

The next coach will come in and still have to make do with most of these players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
LostMyZeal:

First of all, they're English. No need explaining that.

Secondly, the chances of any club bidding for them is very low, considering their "deadwoodness".

A new coach will still face same problems and the best he can do is get better first-team players before fazing them out, which will most likely be by running out their contracts because nobody will buy. China maybe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Every player signed post-Fergie era.

Fellaini - £29.1m
Mata - £40.2m
Herrera - £32.4m
Shaw - £33.75m
Rojo - £18m
Di Maria - £59.7m
Blind - £15.75m
Falcao - £6.84m (loan)
Valdes - free
Depay - £30.6m
Darmian - £16.2m
Schneiderlin - £31.5m
Schweinsteiger - £8.1m
Romero - free
Martial - £36m (£58m totalling add-ons)
Bailly - £34.2m
Ibrahimovic - free
Mkhitaryan - £37.8m
Pogba - £89.3m
Lindelof - £31.5m (£39m totalling add-ons)
Lukaku - £76.2m (£90m totalling add-ons)
Matic - £35m (£40.2m totalling add-ons)
Sanchez - swap
Dalot - £19.8m
Fred - £53.1m
Grant - £1.53m
Daniel James - £15.3m
Wan-Bissaka - £49.5m

Source -https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/manchester-united/alletransfers/verein/985

Recheck for most-likely figure on Wiki and Manchester Evening News

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Then a possible Bruno and Maguire adding another £141m to the post-fergie record.

This stat is most likely why they decided on "young british talent".

Without a change in strategy, United will hit a billion pounds in transfer with no Premier League title.

A billion pounds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2019
elrony:

How long does Moyes last?....Does he use herbs? shocked

lool...na tiger nut he dey chop
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:45am On Jul 14, 2019
eph12:

The next coach will come in and still have to make do with most of these players

that's the ish...
the British obsession angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2019
GloryIsaac:

First of all, they're English. No need explaining that.

Secondly, the chances of any club bidding for them is very low, considering their "deadwoodness".

A new coach will still face same problems and the best he can do is get better first-team players before fazing them out, which will most likely be by running out their contracts because nobody will buy. China maybe.
sooo true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Pogba when asked about his future after the match vs Perth: "Who needs to talk? There's no need."

- Mirror
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:47am On Jul 14, 2019
Andreas: "We have a great team spirit, everyone gets along very well. We have a lot of young players and I think it is good. We have a lot of energy and people who want to work, to get better every day."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Andreas: “We also have some experienced players like Ashley Young, Nemanja, Paul as well, so it is very important we have all of the boys so they can show us, lead by example and we can follow them.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2019
Oasis007:
Andreas: “We also have some experienced players like Ashley Young, Nemanja, Paul as well, so it is very important we have all of the boys so they can show us, lead by example and we can follow them.”
chei, diswan wants to follow Young... smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Oasis007:

From the Look of things, I think United will play with the trio of Martial [LWF), Rashford [ST] and James [RWF] in a 4 - 3 - 3 Formation. We gonna get more clues Tomorrow in the friendly Match.

If however Lukaku leaves, I want Martial to get the No. 9 back, perhaps it's gonna help to grind out his Mojo.
WHEN he leaves, WHEN cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.