Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) (6943) (6944) (6945) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Can we attack Pogba or its too early angry

Why would Ole wait till the 88min to make a sub when its not that we are leading and he wants to waste time.

I just don't get it angry why not give the player/s 25 -30mins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Our real name should be MUBC

Manchester United Bottling Company cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
They want to top the league today, make una carry ladder climb am. grin cheesy

Youve not even played wolves and you are this ecstatic?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bringing in Mata was a waste of sub. The guy cannot even make a simple pass. I'd rather have Mason, Young, before him and James.

AWB needs to work on his offense.

We played better than last season. Didn't take our chances.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
They want to top the league today, make una carry ladder climb am. grin cheesy

Bwuahahahaha!!!!

Leyqute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tvegas:

Youve not even played wolves and you are this ecstatic?
i can’t hear u from 2nd place, u are too down below.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Instead of Pogba to let Rashford take that penalty, mumu wants to start goal padding again..... fool

Thank God say no be talk am this time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
chrisley024:
Bringing in Mata was a waste of sub. The guy cannot even make a simple pass. I'd rather have Mason, Young, before him and James.

AWB needs to work on his offense.

We played better than last season. Didn't take our chances.

Weplayedbetterthanlastseason Fc! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
I've always had my reservations about this James. They were busy hyping him because he can run, but take that away, what else does he have?

Its too early in the season to start lamenting but it seems like Ole is hell bent on making us start early. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Instead of Pogba to let Rashford take that penalty, mumu wants to start goal padding again..... fool

Burr burr na world class na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
diggz:

Weplayedbetterthanlastseason Fc! cheesy cheesy cheesy
See this one on -4 goal difference talking

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
As u can see u are gradually drawing nearer to ur natural habitat (6th) place.
DJ play me

Draw me nearer nearer to thee, 6th
Draw me nearer nearer to thee.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
BikeMan:
Wolves still remains a bogey team for United. Wolves have played more games than United since the season started but they're still too strong for United. In the end the only two teams in England are still Liverpool and City

That was a very daft analogy! playing more games at the beginning of the season means they will be fitter and sharper. You didn't disappoint though as a bikeman.

United was just super unlucky.... We conceded from a 5 mins period of extremely poor judgement from McTominay, Shaw and Maguire. Why the hell was Pogba and Rashford discussing about who should take the penalty? Is there no designated penalty taker?

2 points lost!

Useless Wolves spent half the match sitting back!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lingard is not worthy of being United player

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
pharod:
I've always had my reservations about this James. They were busy hyping him because he can run, but take that away, what else does he have?

Its too early in the season to start lamenting but it seems like Ole is hell bent on making us start early. angry

Oleee oleeee ole oleeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99MEKR7oC14
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
I dont know why we decided to be this careless, in such a tensed game, we got a penalty, instead of the tested and trusted penalty stopper that we have in Rashford, Pogba was allowed to take it, for what, someone that misses almost half of his penalties last season. I dont think we are serious to make any impression this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
chrisley024:
See this one on -4 goal difference talking

Seethisone fc!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
As u can see u are gradually drawing nearer to ur natural habitat (6th) place.
DJ play me

Draw me nearer nearer to thee, 6th
Draw me nearer nearer to thee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5dSsbK1F3o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Virus fc!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
pharod:

Oga what dod James do? You guys should calm down joor, the guy is not a world class player but he is not the one that told Pogba not to allow Rashford to take the penalty. Leave James alone please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabode89:

That was a very daft analogy! playing more games at the beginning of the season means they will be fitter and sharper. You didn't disappoint though as a bikeman.

United was just super unlucky.... We conceded from a 5 mins period of extremely poor judgement from McTominay, Shaw and Maguire. Why the hell was Pogba and Rashford discussing about who should take the penalty? Is there no designated penalty taker?

2 points lost!

Useless Wolves spent half the match sitting back!

WAIL!!!!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
CapitalCee:
I dont know why we decided to be this careless, in such a tensed game, we got a penalty, instead of the tested and trusted penalty stopper that we have in Rashford, Pogba was allowed to take it, for what, someone that misses almost half of his penalties last season. I dont think we are serious to make any impression this season.

Afrodoc2 ur guy say una be impression fc...

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
pharod:

He doesn't even know how to run and stretch the opponent's defense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
pharod:

he's a good player but inexperienced. the only complaint in the game was being sloppy in front of goal, any other slating is not worth it.

we move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:
has anybody ever see wanbissaka cross accurately before?

I thought you people sold valencia? cheesy

The cross wey Lingard miss, who do am?

Run away and never return

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
chrisley024:

Stretch fc! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
chrisley024:

I can’t blame him when his teammates don’t know how to spot a run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Roland17:

Thank God say no be talk am this time.

The guy should have let Rashford take it... All these stat padding attempt is annoying.... One doesn't need to score 20 goals before his impact is felt.

James need to up his game too, but he's new to the EPL so no need saying much.

Like play like play, Luke Shaw has turned to the weakest link in our defence. From the first pass of the game, it was very clear that Shaw's flank was the target... that's why that muscle builder fronting as footballer was brought in. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Loud it

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
See sure game wey we for win

It's well sha angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) (6943) (6944) (6945) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: efec(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.