Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,331 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8884236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7013) (7014) (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) (7019) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Swissh:
Counterfeit cheesy.

Official Goal of the month nominees. No kick and Run Michael Jackson cheesy cheesy
Sky Sports is a PL partner and they've been doing their own awards for years.

If they had picked Pepeye or that average Ceballos for player of the month now, you wont say it's counterfeit.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Any Arsenal Fan That Trolls Here Should Be Ignored. They Arent Worth It. Especially The Fools Who Are Still In Ecstacy Over The Celebration Of A Short-haired Gervinho Breaking A Dribbling Record.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lana1:
Sky Sports is a PL partner and they've been doing their own awards for years.

If they had picked Pepeye or that average Ceballos for player of the month now, you wont say it's counterfeit.
Skysport na side chick. Nobody cares about them.

The main chick does not recognize your kick and run Michael Jackson as a nominee. Take your L in Peace cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Swissh:

Skysport na side chick. Nobody cares about them.

The main chick does not recognize your kick and run Michael Jackson as a nominee. Take your L in Peace cheesy cheesy
Lol. No one cares what Swissh from Kaduna thinks about Sky Sports.
Fact is James was nominated by an official PL partner while Pepe is still waiting to be nominated for the "I dribbled Van Dijk" award.

Go and sleep with ur overrated Ivorian dancer.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Leyqute:

Skimple has been a backslider for a few weeks. He’s on the same levels with renegade South African pastas now.
I suspected so. He has joined the philistines and its a shame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
SkimpleD:

Ephesite, did the anointing leave Saul?
Have you finally joined the philistines as you threatened to the other day?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. No one cares what Swissh from Kaduna thinks about Sky Sports.
Fact is James was nominated by an official PL partner while Pepe is still waiting to be nominated for the "I dribbled Van Dijk" award.

Go and sleep with ur overrated Ivorian dancer.
The shameful thing is that the fake ivorian Ahmed Musa will give anything to appear in any list at the moment

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kick and run merchant was not nominated by Premier league cheesy. End of discussion. I never once came to this thread to talk about Pepe destroying van dijk and Roberson cheesy cheesy. We are bigger than that. Imagine your own fans calling you a useless speed merchant cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
I love going to Red Cafe. Those people lamentations and wailing is so genuine and honest cheesy. Always straight from their hearts grin.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
everton4life:
Any Arsenal Fan That Trolls Here Should Be Ignored. They Arent Worth It. Especially The Fools Who Are Still In Ecstacy Over The Celebration Of A Short-haired Gervinho Breaking A Dribbling Record.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Swissh:
I love going to Red Cafe. Those people lamentations and wailing is so genuine and honest cheesy. Always straight from their hearts grin.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
eph12:

Have you finally joined the philistines as you threatened to the other day?
Wetin concern me concern the generations of Leyqusites? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jesse Lingard 115 matches for Manchester utd, 17 goals.

Marcos Alonso 96 matches for Chelsea, 15 goals.

Solution has come. Here comes his replacement for 50m, Lingard can now fvck off by January.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Iwobi is better than pepe

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
airmark:
Jesse Lingard 115 matches for Manchester utd, 17 goals.

Marcos Alonso 96 matches for Chelsea, 15 goals.

Solution has come. Here comes his replacement for 50m, Lingard can now fvck off by January.

Now, does this make sense?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Prectega:
Wrong thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
SkimpleD:

Wrong thread.

No it isn't .. Some deluded arsenal fans are here

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Prectega:

Oga wrong thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Prectega:

PREACH!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Swissh:

Oga wrong thread.
See as you answer your name sharp sharp cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 12:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Guys I'm +1 today cool cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Victornezzar:

Happy Birthday brother. Wish you all the best life has to offer. You're blessed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Unlimited22:

Happy Birthday brother. Wish you all the best life has to offer. You're blessed.
Thanks boss cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Swissh:

Seriously you no get shame o. So you're seriously an arsenal fan. If I may ask, what motivated you to come troll on this thread? Most of the kids that came into this word the last time you won any respected title wrote Jamb months ago. You've not played in the UCL back to back to back. But you still get mind to come troll on someone else's thread. You must be living a very boring life.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Sholaani:

Now, does this make sense?

My post only for those who can think, not for everybody.

You are even proud to put Fred as your profile picture. This one is foolish. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

Wetin concern me concern the generations of Leyqusites? undecided

Proud and scornful.

Truly, you have joined the congregation of Philistines.

What a pity SkimpleF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Iamgrey5(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Victornezzar:
Happy belated birthday bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2019
airmark:

My post only for those who can think, not for everybody.

You are even proud to put Fred as your profile picture. This one is foolish. cheesy

Hehehe....cheesy

The truth is this... only a dunce can understand the feck you wrote up there

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Sholaani:

Hehehe....cheesy

The truth is this... only a dunce can understand the feck you wrote up there

Mr Fred, even no dunce will put Fred as his favourite football player. It says alot about your football 'wackness'.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Prectega:

So true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Victornezzar:

Sonofnezzar
Papanezzar
Unclenezzar
Daughterofnezzar cheesy

Happy Birthday Bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7013) (7014) (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) (7019) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.