Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,339 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8884262 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) (7101) (7102) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2019
Victornezzar:

Lol.... To OGS Rashford is better than Lukaku which prompted the man to continue using him

Rashford no be quality striker oo... cheesy cheesy cheesy
for am to think like that, then he no get sense.

I've not liked Lukaku, like fancy him(check my initial posts about him), but no one should compare him and rashford. Both have played in the same league and we know who wins. Internationally, Lukaku kills the Rash.

I'm not sure rashford would have been able to score the goals Lukaku scored against psg.

We need a striker, not makeshifts. That's one our problems in this team. How can you be playing a front three that is not comprised of a proper, natural and undiluted striker?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Itsmedozie:
OGS didn't sell Lukaku to use RASHFORD as the striker but rather martial.
martial na striker?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2019
eph12:

Wait! Chelsea sold hazard to improve RM game play? Is RM and extension of Chelsea? Which kind talk be this? Barkabots na real IQ destroyers o

Like Chelsea felt Madrid weren't playing well, so being a club full of empathy, they sold their best player to them in order to help improve their play... Not all heroes wear capes.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2019
odizeey:
martial na striker?
what did he play as in man united first 2 premiere league games ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2019
larride:

Against Chelsea, Rashford spent more minutes centrally than on the wings.

Even against Wolves, Rashford play through the middle more than Martial.

It seems as if you don’t watch our matches, you just check live scores and follow the updates.
I think your the one that doesn't watch the matches

how did martial score against wolves?

of course they do interchange even James also ( fluid attack)

but who is the main attacker/ striker

and why was martial given back the no. 9 shirt

if you don't know shitt don't conclude shitttt
awon livescores checker

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2019
TLona1:

Let me just take your answer as a joke.

Leave Dani Valves and Buffon out of this for obvious reasons.

For Ramsey and Rabiot, they didn't perform excellently well for their former clubs!
why should I leave Dani Alves and Buffon out ?

grin grin

them don catch you for one hole, you dey run enter another.

and you said rabiot didn't perform in PSG you must be a joke angry

I think I am obviously talking to a Boko Haram gen

Bleep off kid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2019
odizeey:
for am to think like that, then he no get sense.

I've not like Lukaku, like fancy him(check my initial posts about him), but no one should compare him and rashford. Both have played in the same league and we know who wins. Internationally, Lukaku kills the Rash.

I'm not sure rashford would have been able to score the goals Lukaku scored against psg.

We need a striker, not makeshifts. That's one our problems in this team. How can you be playing a front three that is not comprised of a proper, natural and undiluted striker?
I don't know whether na lack of funds dey do Manu

Probably OGS wanted a new striker and Woodward was against that

Or OGS wanted to make do with Rashford this season instead of Lukaku

I'm just confused bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Itsmedozie:

why should I leave Dani Alves and Buffon out ?

grin grin

them don catch you for one hole, you dey run enter another.

and you said rabiot didn't perform in PSG you must be a joke angry

I think I am obviously talking to a Boko Haram gen

Bleep off kid

eph12:

Wait! Chelsea sold hazard to improve RM game play? Is RM and extension of Chelsea? Which kind talk be this? Barkabots na real IQ destroyers o

afrodoc2:

Boko Haram generation. Use another point cos your free agent argument is DOA.

Sol Campbell moved from Spurs to Arsenal as a free agent.

Henrik Larsson joined Barca same way.

Ballack to Chelsea was free.

Pirlo moved from Milan to Juve as a free agent.

Lewndowski to Bayern was free.

When people don't agree with you, you resort to insults. I don't even have energy for that.

We shouldn't forget that the crux of the argument is whether Herrera performed excellently well for Man UTD or not.

These are what some of you said about him in the past. I wonder why these kind of things would be said about a player that really performed.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2019
More

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2019
TLona1:

When people don't agree with you, you resort to insults. I don't even have energy for that.

We shouldn't forget that the crux of the argument is whether Herrera performed excellently well for Man UTD or not.

These are what some of you said about him in the past. I wonder why these kind of things would be said about a player that really performed.

Herrera is an average player. End Of Story

Leaving the club doesn't automatically make him a Ballon D'Or contender angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2019
TLona1:

I don't know what the argument is all about but....herrera was a good player at manutd... and yes he's average..... and being average doesn't mean he is a flop..a lot of average players are performing excellent....i think manutd let him go as he doesn't deserve that 200k per week ....as a player of that calibre that money is way too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2019
TLona1:

Herrera gave his best for man united

but he was an average player.

do you get now ?

Boko Haram generation
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2019
Tlona1 ruffling feathers grin grin grin

Continue man, you have our blessings

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2019
SkimpleD:

angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2019
SkimpleD:

Ruffling wetin?

Me wey no send Herrera from here to bus stop.

What i abhor is puerile logic. His initial premise was that because Herrera went away on a free he was a flop.
I listed world class players that changed clubs for free after successful stints and he started quoting scripture like a catechist.

The guy is a Barkabot so no one is surprised he is so simpleminded.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dotun159(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2019
Leyqute:

angry

https:///EdfA3kXEOtP8yhVCxegyOM

Manchester united group for update
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2019
Itsmedozie:

what did he play as in man united first 2 premiere league games ?
luiz na midfielder?
Ashley young na winger?

It's not what he played now, it's what his mind has become accustomed to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2019
Victornezzar:

I don't know whether na lack of funds dey do Manu

Probably OGS wanted a new striker and Woodward was against that

Or OGS wanted to make do with Rashford this season instead of Lukaku

I'm just confused bro
they don't want to buy. Even the times they bought, they'll just buy one big name and add jara ontop. No seriousness.

One thing is certain, Woodward and glazers have a major part in our transfer woes. But if ogs is willing to get axed on behalf of them because he does not want to cause wahala, or because he wants money, then he brought this on himself. He should not come out like lvg in two years time after being sacked, to wail.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2019
odizeey:
luiz na midfielder?
Ashley young na winger?

It's not what he played now, it's what his mind has become accustomed to.
I don't understand what your staying sir
PLS explain better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2019
Itsmedozie:

I don't understand what your staying sir
PLS explain better
I don't have time. If you can't get the point, let's move forward.

Let me just enjoy comments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2019
Jodera:
Na all this thing dey pain pass! The same stick wey him use cast lampard, him dey fear use am for scholes. Lol.
When he was casting lampard, he didn't know there's something like indomie generation... grin grin grin
That is the problem with these anti-chelsea. They make reckless statement forgetting that it will come back to bite them in the ass.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Itsmedozie:

Herrera gave his best for man united

but he was an average player.

do you get now ?

Boko Haram generation
undecided

Calling him average means he didn't do enough.

Period!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2019
hensben:
That is the problem with these anti-chelsea. They make reckless statement forgetting that it will come to bite them in the ass.
Nothing like reckless statement. I was not the one exposing Lampard for being nothing more than a descent player without his goals. None of you countered Melvyn with anything substantial that day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2019
afrodoc2:

Ruffling wetin?

Me wey no send Herrera from here to bus stop.

What i abhor is puerile logic. His initial premise was that because Herrera went away on a free he was a flop.
I listed world class players that changed clubs for free after successful stints and he started quoting scripture like a catechist.

The guy is a Barkabot so no one is surprised he is so simpleminded.
Their kind of mumu logic can pain eeh grin

The guy just dey enjoy himself.

@bolded, hahahah grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2019
spillo1:

Nothing like reckless statement. I was not the one exposing Lampard for being nothing more than a descent player without his goals. None of you countered Melvyn with anything substantial that day.
...and you have been able to counter thorvick with anything substantial?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2019
spillo1:

What do you mean by without his goal. Can we also say without cr7 goals he is just a descent player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2019
Leyqute:

angry
Y’ar mad grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2019
hensben:
What do you mean by without his goal. Can we also say without cr7 goals he is just a descent player.

Yes ke. CR7 is just a descent player. He descented from Man Utd to Real Madrid. He’s currently descenting at Juve and in the future will be a descentation for little kids. Without the goals, of course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Like Chelsea felt Madrid weren't playing well, so being a club full of empathy, they sold their best player to them in order to help improve their play... Not all heroes wear capes.
tlona1 should be ashamed of himself by now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2019
hensben:
What a useless example. Ronaldo is a forward, goals are what a makes forward world class,elite or useless. Lampard is a midfielder and we don't judge midfielders by goals which is the only thing he was good at. Take away his goals and he is nothing special. Lampard was a descent player nothing more who gets overrated and compared to his elders because of his goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Once upon a time in the last transfer window...OGS be like..
"I'm good to go with the squad I've currently got"

Please...can someone tell us why he said this?!
I'm confused...abi is it too much faith in the players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2019
hensben:
That is the problem with these anti-chelsea. They make reckless statement forgetting that it will come to bite them in the ass.
True. When he was asking aside goals, what's lampard known for, he didn't know one needs to watch lampard to see that he was truly great. When it reach scholes turn now, it's now, "you need to watch scholes during his days". Lol.
Both players are exceptionally good, and those who really watched both play will know both aren't over hyped. But of course, for clicks and like, some people will just want to bring a legend down!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) (7101) (7102) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), ChristoBam, eghos12(m), shedo4sure and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.