Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8884646 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7100) (7101) (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

Did you say Allegri? LMAO. You think he'll play the attacking taktiks Utd fans are crying out for? Okay o. grin
of course he's not an attacking minded manager, He's result oriented and can salvage our season.

Even Wenger sef na suspect.
wenger na fans of attacking football weda we win or lose.

All these sacking business is making Utd look like a paycheck to managers.
Na the new style be that now na, all dose long term managers no de again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
Isn't dis what most of the Ole-out crew have been banging on about?

without team chemistry there's no team naa, what changed during the honeymoon period and now? Our style of played has changed, players look lost, there's no fight, no desire, no cohesion, our pressing is laughable.

James go de run trying to pressure their defense, rashford go stand like idiot, left back go give james ball then stop to the run and expect james to dribble 4 players. all dis are signs of poor coaching.

Look at chelshit for example, As slow as alonso is, he's more involved in the attacking third than our own no.10 not to talk of our left back. all dis are signs of poor/good coaching.

Not really.

Thank God you noticed these things.

If a coach sets up his team to play one way and one or two players don't perform their duties 100%, is it your fault? Do you watch OLE on matchdays? He's always fuming. He just doesn't crucify those players in pressers.

Even Mourinho destroyed Shaw the other day during a presser, saying he was the one controlling him from the sidelines. The media wanted to run mad that day. cheesy

It's no surprise that the players performing currently are the 3 he brought in during the TF window. James will excel exceedingly well if we have a dynamic forward like Aubameyang or Lewandowski. Someone who is aware, alert and ready to receive the ball in the box. Currently, we don't. Rashford doesn't even contest for air balls. SMH

Even the new manager won't be able to work with these players. THey will need time to build their own team. So, why not give the current manager that same time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
of course he's not an attacking minded manager, He's result oriented and can salvage our season.
wenger na fans of attacking football weda we win or lose.
Na the new style be that now na, all dose long term managers no de again.

Jesus! Allegri? WIth Lingard and RAshford and Fred? LMAO. Una wailing no go be for here. Bus parking all the way and concede in the second half. You think say football na 1+1?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Weed has suggested Allegri. LMAO!
If LvG, Mou could not do it, so Allegri can?! Wetin Musa no go eat for Gate.... From Donkua to fura de nunu.

Make I commot OleOut from my Siggy till a better Manager is available.
You're mistaken, José and Vangaal were here for a combined four and half seasons, bcuz they met their targets of making champions league football, the moment the board saw that they failed or are about to, they were sacked.

We are how many games gone into the season? and no one can bet that united will finish in the top 4, some are not even sure of top 6, dis never happened under Jose or Gaal in their first two seasons here. If you can't see dis, then am sorry I can't help you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin

As far as Elampiro, Young, Jones, Lingard and Mata are still United Players and making the Match Day List, Fans should expect less from any Manager in Charge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

Jesus? Allegri? WIth Lingard and RAshford and Fred? LMAO. Una wailing no go be for here. Bus parking all the way and concede in the second half. You think say football na 1+1?
shey no be when lingard and rashford see match play na en them go spoil him game?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
Sack ole and employ Allegri he's without a job, and with the current players we have he would be the right candidate. we don't have any right winger and our play on the right is dead, Allegri doesn't use wingers that much, he uses SS and plays with a diamond and sometimes play with 3 at the back.

you seff look am naa, its a no-brainer.

wenger seff de for interim, if we want full blown attacking football.

Except we want to write off dis season and build from scratch again, then we can go for an attacking minded manager and believe me there are some young upcoming attacking managers in europe.
Leemao. Allegri plays counter attacking football. The same ur fav manager played b4 he got sacked.

But OGS plays counter attacking football and he's the enemy.

Sometimes i dont even understand you people. I hope dey sack OGS and appoint Allegri or whoever you want, i just want see something.

Cant wait for the new manager to come in so that Rashford will start scoring hattricks and Pogba to start dropping 10 assists per game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

As far as Elampiro, Young, Jones, Lingard and Mata are still United Players and making the Match Day List, Fans should expect less from any Manager in Charge.
shey na only them we get for the club?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Creatrixity:

Klopp relegated Mainz. That one no be criteria joor.

If we must sack Ole, I need a manager that can play dynamic, progressive football while being able to maintain a cohesive identity and structure to our play.

Anywia belle face football must end. There are a lot of decent managers around but it's a question of being able to handle the spotlight at United.
Those kind of managers you're searching for full this thread grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
You're mistaken, José and Vangaal were here for a combined four and half seasons, bcuz they met their targets of making champions league football, the moment the board saw that they failed or are about to, they were sacked.

We are how many games gone into the season? and no one can bet that united will finish in the top 4, some are not even sure of top 6, dis never happened under Jose or Gaal in their first two seasons here. If you can't see dis, then am sorry I can't help you.

When Gaal was sacked, we didn't make top 4. When Mou was sacked, it was apparent the Team is heading to wilderness. OGS got the Job coz he showed good Signs at the beginning, until Injury ravaged the Team.

So far, OGS is proving to be a wrong Choice, but until a grade A Manager is available, I won't mind to keep enduring him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lana1:
Leemao. Allegri plays counter attacking football. The same ur fav manager played b4 he got sacked.

But OGS plays counter attacking football and he's the enemy.

Sometimes i dont even understand you people. I hope dey sack OGS and appoint Allegri or whoever you want, i just want see something.

Cant wait for the new manager to come in so that Rashford will start scoring hattricks and Pogba to start dropping 10 assists per game
Did you even read my post, or just saw the name "Allegri" and decided to say what's on your mind?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oasis007:

When Gaal was sacked, we didn't make top 4. When Mou was sacked, it was apparent the Team is heading to wilderness. OGS got the Job coz he showed good Signs at the beginning, until Injury ravaged the Team.

So far, OGS is proving to be a wrong Choice, but until a grade A Manager is available, I won't mind to keep enduring him.

So allegri is not a grade A manager?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
shey na only them we get for the club?

Weed..... I've lost Confidence in OGS! Honestly I am not a big Fan of him at the moment, but we've got to manage him till Grade A Manager is available.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

This is majorly the issue at United. The spotlight is so bright. Your every move is examined and scrutinized on a large scale by everybody. The pressure no be for here.

Apart from that, the squad look confused and disjointed. Team chemistry is not there. If these boys play as a team there'll be significant changes and its OGS's job to make that happen.

You see other teams play (like the ones in the UCL this week) and you notice the distinct cohesiveness and togetherness. At Utd, it seems as if some of the players don't understand what they should do or just don't care about the game. Most of them don't want to put in the work, save McTom and James, and the talent level of those 2 aren't world class. If 7 out of the 10 outfield players put in shifts like those 2 each matchday we won't have many problems.

I think the first thing we should examine is why everyone plays so far away from the one with the ball. It's appalling. I love what Salzburg demonstrated yesterday—football with continuity. Every player understood what to do when they had the ball and it was really nice to see the clear play patterns. Our players can't even do basic triangular passing FFS!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
So allegri is not a grade A manager?

He's even not on Grade C level. He's just an Opportunist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oasis007:

He's even not on Grade C level. He's just an Opportunist.
Lol, oya grade ur managers for me make I see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
Did you even read my post, or just saw the name "Allegri" and decided to say what's on your mind?
Ok. Let's employ Wenger too. The same Wenger that turned Arsenal to banter material.
Cant wait to see us play attacking football under him and dominate the whole game then lose 4-3 to Newcastle in the end.

Oh?? You want us to hire some young upcoming attacking managers in europe without a coaching CV but OGS is the enemy because he almost relegated Cardiff?

Nice!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
DeadPresidents:

I think the first thing we should examine is why everyone plays so far away from the one with the ball. It's appalling. I love what Salzburg demonstrated yesterday—football with continuity. Every player understood what to do when they had the ball and it was really nice to see the clear play patterns. Our players can't even do basic triangular passing FFS!

You are 100% right Bruh. I do wonder what they do in training. Playing Cards or dancing Soapy?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
shey no be when lingard and rashford see match play na en them go spoil him game?

But una no fit wait make OGS buy players to replace them. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
Lol, oya grade ur managers for me make I see.

Is Allegri in the Clique of Klopp, Pep and for the past records' sake - Mou?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
KingTom:

Those kind of managers you're searching for full this thread grin

LMAO. Managers plenty for here na. With enough taktiks. Tiki-taka at its best cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

E no get wetin James Bond no go see for MI6
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin

KingTom na Baba Werey...... Undiluted Werey Aswear.....LMAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

wetin January and summer window be for? to buy pepper and tomatoes? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anyhow sha, i'd still want Poch as our next manager if he'll be available.

But for him or any new manager to succeed here, we ll have to offload 2 or 3 more players and buy about 6 to 8 players for the quality we need on the pitch and depth we need on the bench.
But.....is the useless board ready to buy a new team for the manager like they did for Pep at the city?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin

BTW...... What did MP learn from Sir Alex all the Years he was with him?! He's hired to guide the rookie Manager, but it seems he's only good at blowing Balloons.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Our players hide from responsibility on the pitch. Passes are seconds too late and runs are non-existent. It’s still the same attitude that has been for the last half decade.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

Our players hide from responsibility on the pitch. Passes are seconds too late and runs are non-existent. It’s still the same attitude that has been for the last half decade.

grin

Wetin Pogba no go see for Midfield.... LMAO! The funniest thing is, the moment Ball is with a Defender or maybe a DM.... You would see all our Attackers including the AM running into the Box..... To do what exactly?!

If the play is switched to an overlapping FB and he makes a Cross into the Box, then you would ask yourself.... Where are these Mugus to nod the Ball?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
wetin January and summer window be for? to buy pepper and tomatoes? undecided

He didn’t have the job in January
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Leyqute:

He didn’t have the job in January
hmmm okay, summer nkor?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Wetin Pogba no go see for Midfield.... LMAO! The funniest thing is, the moment Ball is with a Defender or maybe a DM.... You would see all our Attackers including the AM running into the Box..... To do what exactly?!

If the play is switched to an overlapping FB and he makes the Cross into the Box, then you would ask yourself.... Where are these Mugus to nod the Ball?!

LoL. I pray a solution is found. Make dem sha no rush make wrong decisions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
weedtaker:
hmmm okay, summer nkor?

Go Ask Madrid if bringing in hordes of players into the first XI at a time always work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7100) (7101) (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Uniquisite, Ellexy, UncleHaba22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.