Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,491 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757171 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2012
BEBEstubborn BEBE-onigba BEBEis-too-much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2012
1025:

@monkey,
so now you are patronising Dayokanu forget me wey even advise u to die when u became tired of life. na waa for this world ooo. where was dayo when i was advising u right? u see how wicked ppl can be. dayo never looked ur way. i was there for u when u lost interest in life.even those u call my fellow chelsea fans, they have their choices to make. i am not this type of person that wants to pls ppl or that flows with the crowd. i have my own ways and that is me. i don't care about what u think about me rather what i think of myself.
i am here to always tell u the undiluted truths about ur club. manure and arsenal fans no like the truth. i love arsenal because they don't do pdp. when the win, they win but manur(howard webb), na wayoooooooooooooooooo. make una sale bebe and young. young is a professional diver. he is a good swimmer and tends to swim even on dry lands. fergie is old. the son is a coach, u can go and get him because one day, fergie will use ferdinand as the goalkeeper. na old age.
Paramecium strikes again.
Which one concern you with my association?
You be beta aproko.
Just mind your business.
or better still go and get la.id by your aunty, you se.x-starved mor.on.
See this 3-balled gorilla telling me about the truth.
Go and beg the doctor who delivered you to release the brain from your skull that your family gave to him as a thank you donation.Maybe then the quality of your posts will improve.
Until then, you still set the bar for unparalled id.iocy and lunacy, Aro alumnus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2012
Vidic and Smalling fit for new season
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed skipper Nemanja Vidic and fellow defender Chris Smalling will be fit for the new season.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/vidic-smalling-fit-new-season-074834352.html

About time we got Vida back, his absence is really killing that defence line!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2012
Pre-season in S.A kicks off tonight. . .time to catch a glimpse of what the squad for the new season will be like!

Wonder if we will get to see the game on DsTV here in Naija. Can anyone confirm if this is so!!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
RuuDie: Pre-season in S.A kicks off tonight. . .time to catch a glimpse of what the squad for the new season will be like!

Wonder if we will get to see the game on DsTV here in Naija. Can anyone confirm if this is so!!?
It's gonna be live on SS3n/10 at 19:55 CAT (18:55 Local time)
http://www.supersport.com/tv-guide
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sorry, I dont think SS10 will carry the game, but I kniow SS3 will screen the game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
StarBoard: . . .it's funny how the Bebe guy never seems to go away.
The guy's name sounds like the reflection of the player himself-DUD.

Please let's not bring coogar into this abeg. . .there has been relative peace and tranquility (aside from that creation of in.cest called 1025). . .
coogar will tell us that Bebe has scored in the Champions League. . .

bebe posted better goal scoring stats in the season he was with us than most
strikers in the division. bebe's class if you consider how shortly it took him to
score his debut goal for united.

debosky: Y'all should stop hating jor. . . Bebe is class.

Coogar don't you agree? grin

i agree 100%
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
coogar:

bebe posted better goal scoring stats in the season he was with us than most
strikers in the division. bebe's class if you consider how shortly it took him to
score his debut goal for united.
Bros, welcome o.
Your answer was as predictable as that earthworm 1025's rants.
coogar:
i agree 100%

Really?You believe the above?
Bebe's class didn't shine while on loan away.Why don't you post his stats while on loan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Looking forward to see Jesse Lingard.
Also Tunnicliffe when he comes on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Scholes and his reckless tackles
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
StarBoard:
Bros, welcome o.
Your answer was as predictable
as that earthworm 1025's rants.

Bebe's class didn't shine while on loan away.Why don't you post his stats while on loan?

lmao!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
StarBoard:
Bros, welcome o.
Your answer was as predictable as that earthworm 1025's rants.

that's what the "truth" does: predictable, pure, consistent, unerring, accurate, precise, spot-on!

if you had money to afford attention then you would know bebe damage his cruciates that kept him out for six months at the start of his loan! in that regard, bebe has no stats to work with while on loan!

you need "brain-tonic"!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
No width
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lovely flick by Berbatov
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hey Chamo, are you administering FPL this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
coogar:

that's what the "truth" does: predictable, pure, consistent, unerring, accurate, precise, spot-on!
Funny the original spin-doctor claims he knows what the "truth" is. . .
coogar:

if you had money to afford attention then you would know bebe damage his cruciates that kept him out for six months at the start of his loan! in that regard, bebe has no stats to work with while on loan!

!
Mr, Truth telling his own version In half as usual.
What happened to the other half of the season?
If your brain hadn't been so flat as to need charging from the outlet of a transformer, you would remember that your "class" act was thrown out for disciplinary reasons.
Apparently youre still operating from 5 time zones behind GMT, so I can understand the lag in story-telling.Maybe I should wait for 5 hours before I get part two of the Bebe story.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mr Truth fails to tell us that Class Act Bebe has 4 goals from 26 appearances from a Portugese 3rd tier side.
Even touts have class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
StarBoard:
Funny the original spin-doctor claims he knows what the "truth" is. . .

yes....i spew the truth at all times. i have never had to eat back my vomitus like you always do when analysing players - you often let your senses get beclouded by your myopia, acute idiocy and your intransigence to score cheap brownie points.

Mr, Truth telling his own version In half as usual.
What happened to the other half of the season?
If your brain hadn't been so flat as to need charging from the outlet of a transformer, you would remember that your "class" act was thrown out for disciplinary reasons.
Apparently youre still operating from 5 time zones behind GMT, so I can understand the lag in story-telling.Maybe I should wait for 5 hours before I get part two of the Bebe story.

It's now set in stone that rational thinking is impossible when the topic being discussed is centred around united players. A season is 9 months not 12 like you opined and bebe did not kick a ball for 7 months while at besiktas thus limiting him to just 4 sub appearances.

so i ask - how many goals is expected from a winger who made just 4 appearances in one season? 30? 40?
i reiterate....you are a schlepper and your lines are pitiful and a qualified general practitioner needs to drip your thalamus with blood tonic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ibime: Hey Chamo, are you administering FPL this season?

Yea I guess so, unless someone else wants to do it.
Is the new one up yet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Sir Alex with this his contradictory yarns sef. . .stay and watch a sh.y.te player like Welbeck consign him to the bench!?

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/fergie-happy-berbatov-stay-215737795.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2012
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has tipped Paul Scholes to be a big contributor in the new season as they seek to regain the Premier League title.

Ferguson believes that Scholes will be crucial in the new season despite his age, hailing the Salford-born midfielder's ball-playing abilty as the only one of its kind in the Premier League.

"He showed when he came back in January that he has not lost any ability," said Ferguson.

"It is not easy after being out for seven or eight months, although I felt he should never have gone away anyway.

"It was a good decision to come back and he can contribute in a big way for us.

"He will be 38 in November and like any player of that age we know that his legs will go eventually.

"But, as we have seen so often, there is no one else in England who can dictate the pace, rhythm and tempo of a game and control that midfield area the way he does." .

Next it will be giggs retaining a major role. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2012
Na serious austerity period we dey now. . . anyways, I'll stick with the positives - makes it all the more sweeter if we can overcome and rub sh.y.te in the face of other title contenders grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2012
wahala dey ooo. those south african boys were just an african version of barca last night. manur, na like this una go dey dey? when i looked at kagawa last night, i was full of pity for the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2012
coogar:

yes....i spew the truth at all times. i have never had to eat back my vomitus like you always do when analysing players - you often let your senses get beclouded by your myopia, acute idiocy and your intransigence to score cheap brownie points.

You must be demented to think Bebe is class.
coogar:
It's now set in stone that rational thinking is impossible when the topic being discussed is centred around united players. A season is 9 months not 12 like you opined and bebe did not kick a ball for 7 months while at besiktas thus limiting him to just 4 sub appearances.

so i ask - how many goals is expected from a winger who made just 4 appearances in one season? 30? 40?
i reiterate....you are a schlepper and your lines are pitiful and a qualified general practitioner needs to drip your thalamus with blood tonic.
From the above, I can safely deduce your parents were first cousins.
So you want us to assume someone is class based on 4 appearances last season?
You must be a dullar.d per excellence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AjanleKoko: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2012
From what I saw last night, it's certain there will be a lot of arguments on this thread the coming season grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2012
Why do I have this gnawing feeling that somehow, somehow Baba is going to convince Berbatov to stay!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2012
AjanleKoko: From what I saw last night, it's certain there will be a lot of arguments on this thread the coming season grin

I dey tell you!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by yemmight(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2012
With the way it is right now. This new season will be worse than last for us. We have identified where we had issues last season and Baba has refused to take decision. We discovered potential players yet other clubs will take advantage. Honestly, i can not stand another trophy-less season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
StarBoard:
You must be demented to think Bebe is class

you possess the brain capacity of a slug. bebe's stats as a winger is better than
what most big money strikers can boast of. if he's not class, why is he at old trafford
while you are busy tongue-cleaning the toilet seats at adamasingba sports complex!

the inbred twit is outdoing himself. were you not a product of your father and his
first daughter? you don't have enough wisdom.....the tool that gives coogar the most
resistance sinks the quickest - its simple physics. the harder you try, the more grief you
get - you pube smoking vagrant!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Coogar: you possess the brain capacity of a slug. bebe's stats as a winger is better than
what most big money strikers can boast of. if he's not class, why is he at old trafford
while you are busy tongue-cleaning the toilet seats at adamasingba sports complex!

the inbred twit is outdoing himself. were you not a product of your father and his
first daughter? you don't have enough wisdom.....the tool that gives coogar the most
resistance sinks the quickest - its simple physics. the harder you try, the more grief you
get - you pube smoking vagrant![/quote]

i used to think that u have no brains until i meet that starboard. with the way u explain that thing(starboard), u have not said anything better than that. that a player does not make it at man u does not make him a bad player after all, forlan left man u before things began to happen in his football life. before man u or any other team buys a player, they must have seen some qualities in him. bebe was and and is a class and that is why he is at old trafford while starboard is a monkey and that is why he is operating from a zoo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Effiko(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2012
StarBoard:
You must be demented to think Bebe is class.

coogar:

you possess the brain capacity of a slug. bebe's stats as a winger is better than

get - you pube smoking vagrant!
Classic Starboard and Coogar . . . .nw de thread is back!!!! wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: reccy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.