Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,674 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860719 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) (7228) (7229) (7230) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2019
eph12:

So we have someone better than Lukaku at the club and we still dropping points all over the place, how will Lukaku do better?

Who’s better than Lukaku? Rashford? Martial?

Leemao

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2019
larride:

Who’s better than Lukaku? Rashford? Martial?

Leemao
Stay one place na abi what's your point sef cheesy. Who performed better last season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2019
spillo1:

What exactly is your problem? Like really is comprehension that hard for you. You made a post about 2 players (Rashford and martial), I didn't have a problem about the Rashford part of it because it's true but I called you out for the Martial part and showed you how it was a blatant lie but instead of accepting your mistake and moving on you still dey form strong head. Just Get out from my Mention you are confused.

Did Lukaku outscore Martial or not?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2019
eph12:

Stay one place na abi what's your point sef cheesy. Who performed better last season?

Lukaku.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2019
larride:

How many did Rashford n Martial score in those period?
You de disturb yourself oboi. person just talk say Martial is better than Lukaku, you're wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2019
larride:

Lukaku.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Continue looking for who or what to blame in the wrong places bro. We go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2019
The truth is your team is shite. Jambody already scored 9 league goals for Conte. He was also a good goalscorer at Everton. Yoonited is a condemned team, no need to fight! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2019
eph12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Continue looking for who or what to blame in the wrong places bro. We go dey alright

You asked a question and I answered na.

Lukaku is head n shoulder better than Rashford and Martial as a CF. That Ole believes otherwise is his own problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Ben Foster has recorded more shots on target than Jesse Lingard this season in Premier league. Afrodoc2 will not like this, a fvcking disgrace grin

However, Lingard still remains United's player of the decade.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2019
BikeMan:
The truth is your team is shite. Jambody already scored 9 league goals for Conte. He was also a good goalscorer at Everton. Yoonited is a condemned team, no need to fight! grin grin

Long may their woes continue. Where's dopejemi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2019
airmark:
Ben Foster has recorded more shots on target than Jesse Lingard this season in Premier league. Afrodoc2 will not like this, a fvcking disgrace grin

However, Lingard still remains United's player of the decade.
Na phucking disgrace that one dey talk.

Man has Lingard in his fvcking team, he would be worrying about Hazard in Madrid. YeyeYeye! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

AWB is the best we've got now. What do you expect from him?! To cross into the Box with no one to nod or make an Attempt?!

How many Corners we've played so far in all Games?! How many were nodded, even off Target, by our Players?!

If AWB crosses into the Box, to whom exactly?! Let's be fair pls! The Lad is doing his best both ofensively and defensively
Apart from square crosses, corners and high crosses are effectively useless with this our team and sometimes nauseating to watch. Who wan head am grin abi na Linjollof wey dey head ball backwards?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
KingTom:

Apart from square crosses, corners and high crosses are effectively useless with this our team and sometimes nauseating to watch. Who wan head am grin abi na Linjollof wey dey head ball backwards?

grin

Exactly my Point..... So why crucifying Spider?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
larride:

How many match has Pogba started? How many teams still make use of 2 midfielders?

I thought you said Pogba will slow down the pace of the game and he’s not hardworking enough? grin

Pogba has played many matches for us, even under Ole last season.

Pogba is creative but too slow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ibime:

Is not even functional. Pogba is not a midfielder, and McTom is a bum.

Ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Exactly my Point..... So why crucifying Spider?!
Aguero and Jesus are not the tallest centre forwards out there so Pep rather have his full backs drill low crosses most of the time to good effect.

When we mention Wan-Bissaka, it's not like he's the only bad player when it comes to attack, we already know Young is shit as with the others. For the money spent on Wan-Bissaka and Maguire, our midfield issues could have been solved...

Talking about our strikers scoring, you just have to look at Lukaku all the way from West Brom to Everton. He scored goals in those teams because the coach had a system that played to his strength. See him at Inter scoring goals but why did he fail here? We don't have a progressive pattern of play, the supporting cast (midfield and defense) is just not up to par for the football that 2019 demands.
I am certain if Martial goes to Liverpool or even Inter Milan he will score goals. Watch teams like Aston Villa, Sheffield United and the likes play and you'll see a game plan but not with us.

Bournemouth threatened to score each time they went forward, their passing and movement was better. I seriously don't know what we do in training...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
patrickmuf:
Aguero and Jesus are not the tallest centre forwards out there so Pep rather have his full backs drill low crosses most of the time to good effect.

When we mention Wan-Bissaka, it's not like he's the only bad player when it comes to attack, we already know Young is shit as with the others. For the money spent on Wan-Bissaka and Maguire, our midfield issues could have been solved...

Talking about our strikers scoring, you just have to look at Lukaku all the way from West Brom to Everton. He scored goals in those teams because the coach had a system that played to his strength. See him at Inter scoring goals but why did he fail here? We don't have a progressive pattern of play, the supporting cast (midfield and defense) is just not up to par for the football that 2019 demands.
I am certain if Martial goes to Liverpool or even Inter Milan he will score goals. Watch teams like Aston Villa, Sheffield United and the likes play and you'll see a game plan but not with us.

Bournemouth threatened to score each time they went forward, their passing and movement was better. I seriously don't know what we do in training...

How many times are the Attackers running into the Box? Or creating Space for their selves for eventual Crosses?!

If we are to blame Anyone, not AWB pls. Channel the Blames on the clueless OG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oasis007:

How many times are the Attackers running into the Box? Or creating Space for their selves for eventual Crosses?!

We have a dysfunctional system first of all but then to your question, I have seen Martial and Rashford in the box only for the Cross to be over hit or hit straight to a defender.

Against Bournemouth, Martial made a good run twice only for Pereira to over hit the attempted through pass. Replace Pereira with De Bruyne and Martial would have been in on goal.

At City, for all of Sterling's impressive goalscoring stats, it will shock you to know the number of clear cut chances he misses but the chances keeps coming. It's the same with Aguero.

When the supporting cast is bang average, any player will look bad. I am not in doubt that with Pogba, our chance creation stat will improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
patrickmuf:

We have a dysfunctional system first of all but then to your question, I have seen Martial and Rashford in the box only for the Cross to be over hit or hit straight to a defender.

Against Bournemouth, Martial made a good run twice only for Pereira to over hit the attempted through pass. Replace Pereira with De Bruyne and Martial would have been in on goal.

At City, for all of Sterling's impressive goalscoring stats, it will shock you to know the number of clear cut chances he misses but the chances keeps coming. It's the same with Aguero.

When the supporting cast is bang average, any player will look bad. I am not in doubt that with Pogba, our chance creation stat will improve.

angry

...... Thought the Argument is on AWB?! Please who are we crucifying here Bruh?! OGS, AWB or SkimpleD?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oasis007:

Why shouldn't we also blame AWB? You watch Meunier, TAA, Carvajal, Kimmich, Walker and the likes and you're satisfied with AWB? Abeg we are not a small club that will be celebrating tackles or defensive solidity against almighty Bournemouth. We should have them pinned back for the most part...

Looking ahead, I don't know how we will cope against Sheffield United when we play them because their own defense is something else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oasis007:

angry

...... Thought the Argument is on AWB?! Please who are we crucifying here Bruh?! OGS, AWB or SkimpleD?!
Ole takes majority of the blame for persisting with those guys then you have the players themselves who are technically very limited.

I am very critical of AWB, Fred, Maguire, Lindelof and Bailly because for the equivalent of the money we paid for them, City are playing fantastic football with De Bruyne, Walker, Laporte, Gundogan, B. Silva etc.

Against Bournemouth, our defense was worth close to 200m but they all looked clueless...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oasis007:

angry

...... Thought the Argument is on AWB?! Please who are we crucifying here Bruh?! OGS, AWB or SkimpeD?!
Scummie. Try that nonsense again

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
patrickmuf:

When shouldn't we also blame AWB? You watch Meunier, TAA, Carvajal, Kimmich, Walker and the likes and you're satisfied with AWB? Abeg we are not a small club that will be celebrating tackles or defensive solidity against almighty Bournemouth. We should have them pinned back for the most part...

Lookong ahead, I don't know how we will cope against Sheffield United when we play them because their own defense is something else.
Take everton for example, they are not even good, but that doesn't stop you from seeing the attacking abilities in their full backs -Digne, sidibe and Coleman.

I don't blame AWB sha, he's a fantastic defensive RB and he's showing us just that, na the people wey sign am and wonder why him no de play like Cafu I de blame so.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
patrickmuf:

When shouldn't we also blame AWB? You watch Meunier, TAA, Carvajal, Kimmich, Walker and the likes and you're satisfied with AWB? Abeg we are not a small club that will be celebrating tackles or defensive solidity against almighty Bournemouth. We should have them pinned back for the most part...

Lookong ahead, I don't know how we will cope against Sheffield United when we play them because their own defense is something else.

I respect your understanding of the Game Bruh, but with the mentioned FBs in OGS Tactics and with that fuckin Midfielders, the Results gonna be the same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chai, chaos everywhere grin grin grin

Lord epp us o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
SkimpleD:

Scummie. Try that nonsense again

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ibime:

He didn't play no well under LVG

17 goals in all competitions that season under LvG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

17 goals in all competitions that season under LvG

Is that well?

He will do that this season barring injury
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ibime:
Is that well?

He will do that this season barring injury

That was his stat as a 20yr old, similar to what Sterling was delivering as a 20yr old. The key part of Martial development were managed by Mourinho and now OGS

Injuries don already strike am this season missing most of the matches till date
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Pffft... I don't give a fvck if you employ James Bond.

The team is not performing well, i know. EOD

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
patrickmuf:

But De Bruyne is not a midfielder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chances created:

De Bruyne 40
Sterling 22
Mahrez 20

How are these guys midfielders? These are core attacking players. It is attacking players who should create chances. You guys should blame our attackers, Rashford Martial, James, Lingarda and Perreira

(1) (2) (3) ... (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) (7228) (7229) (7230) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Santos07 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.