Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8756530 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) (7274) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
patrickmuf:
Left for folks like you, Madrid should have disposed Nodric off after his first season...

undecided

Left for People like you, our Midfield would have been filled up with Cleverlys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
odizeey:

Poch obviously is no where near the bottom of his class.

undecided

..... Based on Titles won?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
patrickmuf:
Well, if you saw Derby play last season then Lampard's Chelsea with better players won't come a surprise...

I am not being authoritative with my submission (s) here, we don't have the personnel to compete with Liverpool and Manchester City and you know it unless you are being economical with the truth.

Leicester always had it in them, last season, they gave the big teams a run for their money.

undecided

.... Yet Chelsea Fans were sceptical at beginning of the Season?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oasis007:

undecided

Arsenal should have kept Arsene nah. At least he's good at improving Players for other Clubs to snap up at good Price.

We are talking Titles, he's talking Players' Improvement?! Who cares?!

Like Emery has done any better since he arrived undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oasis007:

undecided

..... Based on Titles won?!
I no do again.
I no do again.

Keep up with your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

Your amala turning game has improved. cheesy
Bless you! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oasis007:

undecided

Left for People like you, our Midfield would have been filled up with Cleverlys.
Peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oasis007:

Bro..... You are being authoritative with your Submissions too much. Football is not Mathematics. No one expected Lamps to be doing fine in the League, yet he's doing wonders with Rookies at the moment.

Talk for yourself alone, Mr. Oasis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
patrickmuf:
Left for folks like you, Madrid should have disposed Nodric off after his first season...

Oasis007, this guy is one of the very few United fans, with sound soccer knowledge. I don't know how he copes among you scummies.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Like Emery has done any better since he arrived undecided

grin

Who says Emery is a better Replacement for Wenger?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
airmark:

Oasis007, this guy is one of the very few United fans, with sound soccer knowledge. I don't know how he copes among you scummies.

grin

Lol.....!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
airmark:

Talk for yourself alone, Mr. Oasis.

grin

So una expect Lamps to be a Hit?! Then why most of you Guys were wailing when the Results weren't favorable?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

So una expect Lamps to be a Hit?! Then why most of you Guys were wailing when the Results weren't favorable?!
We knew lampard might find it hard at first at Chelsea, but we know at certain that he is not a clueless clown unlike a certain ogs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

Best Product of Citadel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Yes, someone asked for our opinions in June, some were skeptical while some like me believed he would do a better job than what Sarri did.

That's the level of soccer knowledge most Chelsea fans have, in contrast to what you scummies lack.

Elnino4ladies:
Lampard will definitely deliver Lol

Elnino4ladies:
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Sarri won't be missed

Emaprince:
Well, my support for Chelsea just tripled and I will watch every match they play next season...unless in situations beyond my control.

I pray Lampard does very very well. I really love this man my with all my heart.

airmark:

Same here, I don't want Sarri anywhere near London next season.

I pray we have our ban lifted to ease things for him and get those average lads replaced asap.

hensben:
I think Lampard has that aura to succeed in Chelsea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
BlueAngel444:

You're speaking about the man that took on pa flo of Madrid n survived cool

He survived how? Wasn’t he booted outta Bernabeu eventually?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Juande Ramos won trophies in Spain (Sevilla) and came to the same Spurs and won trophy. Pochettino does not have any excuse for not winning a spoon with this spurs squad for 5 years. LVG won FA cup, Mourinho won Europa and Carabao and still got the sack at Manchester united. The bar is very high at Manchester united.

Manchester united cannot/will not tolerate finishing top 4 for five seasons without winning a spoon, If OGS is given another year or 2 he will definitely win one of these cups with Manchester united even if he doesn't win the league.

The 3 signings we have had so far under OGS has been excellent, dedicated and professional. I would love to see his next 3/4 signings(hopefully creative players), who knows what next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
footiemaniac:
Juande Ramos won trophies in Spain (Sevilla) and came to the same Spurs and won trophy. Pochettino does not have any excuse for not winning a spoon with this spurs squad for 5 years. LVG won FA cup, Mourinho won Europa and Carabao and still got the sack at Manchester united. The bar is very high at Manchester united.

Manchester united cannot/will not tolerate finishing top 4 for five seasons without winning a spoon, If OGS is given another year or 2 he will definitely win one of these cups with Manchester united even if he doesn't win the league.

The 3 signings we have had so far under OGS has been excellent, dedicated and professional. I would love to see his next 3/4 signings(hopefully creative players), who knows what next.

Bar is very high at Man Utd, but they gave OGS the job....yen yen yen....bedtime stories!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
footiemaniac:

Nice points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oasis007:

How many Years Poch had with Spurs?! Don't tell me he wasn't support financially by Levy, coz United ain't ready to spend recklessly again.

Can everyone see this guy is not being objective? This is just pure hatred for Poch. Saying he shouldn't tell you Poch wasn't supported financially smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Rodgers failed at Liverpool undecided do u really remember the Liverpool team he had shocked
When a guy hates someone so much and he's trying so hard to make some points about such person , him no go sabi when him go begin to misyarn.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
footiemaniac:

The Juande you're talking about won EFL cup. If Poch had won that, I'm sure you'd all shift post and say you don't rate it as a major trophy. And Poch has said it several times he's not after those trophies, he's after the main ones. And whose tenure do you think Spurs fans love the most?

The main thing is we need a manager that'll come here and excede expectations. Poch got to Tottenham and achieved more than they could ever think. He bought them to a position they can contend for the signatures of the best around the world. How I wish Levy gave Poch the signings he deserved. At the point Tottenham finished third or so, the foolish Chairman followed it up with zero signings the next two years. A serious club that was in serious need of a title would invest massively after that third place finish. Well, everything na time sha, is it not the same Klopp people were calling a bottler that the same people are tagging the best now.

I'd love someone to list the managers you think we should sign. Cuz the way you guys analyse Poch sometimes, one would think we've got thousands of Capable Elite managers all over Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2019
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2019
nitrogen:

Bar is very high at Man Utd, but they gave OGS the job....yen yen yen....bedtime stories!

Me and you know that OGS was just a stop gap at the time of his appointment due to his affiliation with the club . He his here just to steady the ship and hoping to learn on the job, which is a big gamble and as you can see, it is paying off with Lampard at Chelsea . You never know which way it will go, time will tell on that.

You now want us to move on from OGS to another bang average Argentine manager in Poch, are you not tired of this transition period? . OGS has won more premier league points than Poch since he took over from Mourinho and that is fact, so there is nothing to suggest that Poch would have done better with this depleted Manchester united squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 1:16am On Nov 21, 2019
ChristoBam:

The Juande you're talking about won EFL cup. If Poch had won that, I'm sure you'd all shift post and say you don't rate it as a major trophy. And Poch has said it several times he's not after those trophies, he's after the main ones. And whose tenure do you think Spurs fans love the most?

The main thing is we need a manager that'll come here and excede expectations. Poch got to Tottenham and achieved more than they could ever think. He bought them to a position they can contend for the signatures of the best around the world. How I wish Levy gave Poch the signings he deserved. At the point Tottenham finished third or so, the foolish Chairman followed it up with zero signings the next two years. A serious club that was in serious need of a title would invest massively after that third place finish. Well, everything na time sha, is it not the same Klopp people were calling a bottler that the same people are tagging the best now.

I'd love someone to list the managers you think we should sign. Cuz the way you guys analyse Poch sometimes, one would think we've got thousands of Capable Elite managers all over Europe.

Any top manager that goes into any campaign prioritizing trophies, his NOT a Serial Winner. Now i see the kind of mentality he has and that is the main reason he has not won a spoon. He has already set himself for failure, we don't need that kind of mindset around Manchester united or manager that thinks he his punching above his weight just to get us to top 4 finish every season.

Pep won domestic treble last season and you saw how animated he was when he didn't get to the champions league final, he wants to win it ALL. That is the kind of manager we want,manager that wants to win all trophies/competitions he participate in. Manchester united is used to winning trophies and we are in parallel lines with Pochettino
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:45am On Nov 21, 2019
footiemaniac:

Me and you know that OGS was just a stop gap at the time of his appointment due to his affiliation with the club . He his here just to steady the ship and hoping to learn on the job, which is a big gamble and as you can see, it is paying off with Lampard at Chelsea . You never know which way it will go, time will tell on that.

You now want us to move on from OGS to another bang average Argentine manager in Poch, are you not tired of this transition period? . OGS has won more premier league points than Poch since he took over from Mourinho and that is fact, so there is nothing to suggest that Poch would have done better with this depleted Manchester united squad.

Chief, stop having OGS and Poch in the same category, Poch is better than OGS as we speak. Meanwhile, the bolded is true but is seriously not a measure of anything. I guess we can say that OGS as a caretaker manager was better than Fergie (as a Man Utd manager) then, if we are to compare win ratios (73% for OGS versus less than 60% for Fergie).

Moving on from OGS to Poch is a massive upgrade!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 2:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Sometimes i write long epistles to post here, but the kind of cringe-worthy posts i see here got me like: Will these ones even understand what i am trying to say or even attempt to? What is the use? Then i just delete everything and revert back to "read only mode"

The same Pochettino that everyone knows as a bottler? same pochettino that always fails when it matters most? same pochettino that could never find the right mentality to win at all cost? same pochettino that couldn't win a disposable plastic spoon with a very good tottenham squad is the same Pochettino that some people are painting to be better than Pizza with extra cheese? The savior of Manchester. One even said top four is certain with Poch; oshey, Octopus Paul the football seer. LMFAO

Anyway, what do i know? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 2:21am On Nov 21, 2019
nitrogen:

Chief, stop having OGS and Poch in the same category, Poch is better than OGS as we speak. Meanwhile, the bolded is true but is seriously not a measure of anything. I guess we can say that OGS as a caretaker manager was better than Fergie (as a Man Utd manager) then, if we are to compare win ratios (73% for OGS versus less than 60% for Fergie).

Moving on from OGS to Poch is a massive upgrade!

You already agreed that OGS has won more premier league points than Poch since he took over from Mourinho(19 December 2018). OGS inherited a frail squad low on confidence compared to Spurs with Harry Kane, Erikson, Song, etc and OGS still surpassed him with points total.

And you want OGS sacked for someone that he has done better than playing the same number of games in the same league with supposed inferior squad. OGS even won the head to head record against Poch. He schooled him tactically at Wembley last season with low block, quick transition counter attack football.

Going by this statistics and footballing fact ,moving on from OGS to Poch is a massive downgrade and a step in the wrong direction. FACT!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:21am On Nov 21, 2019
footiemaniac:

You already agreed that OGS has won more premier league points than Poch since he took over from Mourinho(19 December 2018). OGS inherited a frail squad low on confidence compared to Spurs with Harry Kane, Erikson, Song, etc and OGS still surpassed him with points total.

And you want OGS sacked for someone that he has done better than playing the same number of games in the same league with supposed inferior squad. OGS even won the head to head record against Poch. He schooled him tactically at Wembley last season with low block, quick transition counter attack football.

Going by this statistics and footballing fact ,moving on from OGS to Poch is a massive downgrade and a step in the wrong direction. FACT!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You meant to say 'score one goal, then try to survive taktikssss', or defensive masterclass.........

You mentioned statistics, how many games has OGS managed? I guess OGS is better than Fergie too.

Death and sleep are not the same o. We are talking about flexibility and in-game management, not one-way defensive style that results in tiredness and fatigue.

Anyway, none of us can influence the board's decision/resolve. Let us see how things unfold.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:48am On Nov 21, 2019
grin

Akkant kee masef!

I understand what some Dudes really want, entertaining Footies with nothing to show for it. They just wanna be entertained week in week out regardless to the Results.

But the Question is; why ain't they going to Cinema to see Movies or tuning to Telemundo and get well entertained?! Football is built on winning Trophies. No one cares how it's won, as far as it's on Records that you won it.

United Fans are still bragging over the Numbers of EPL won, despite that we ain't doing fine at the moment; imagine a United with pochi Cabinets?!

Dem say I hate Poch with pashun.... LMAO! Some Dudes can't do away with Emotion during Argument. Little Jabs, soft Uppercuts and he's bleeding already. Why are you in the Ring when you know you are damn a Weakling?!

We are here Today because of Fergie's Mistake of imposing 19th Century Poch on us. We couldn't solve it yet, even with LvG and a serial Winner in Mou.

Board decides to start afresh with a Rookie, to steadying the Ship for Voyage to the promised Land, cos the experienced Captains hired previously - FAILED. OGS ain't the Captain we needed, but we've got to manage him until we get it right with Players' mentality.

So Fams, sheath your worn-out Swords coz they can't cut nada, even ordinary Nails at the moment. We've got to manage OGS until the Ship is ready to sail again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2019
nitrogen:

Woodward know say na few fans go shout say make Ole Comot despite the performance.
Woodward na sabi

Thinks are looking up.
Pogba leg don heal,he need play him utmost best so Madrid fit pay us better money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2019
OGS definitely needs time and a total backup at the transfer market for this threadbare team to make good. His three signings are testaments to that. Ole has won a trophy before now at molde, I think he can do that here as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) (7274) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CapitalCee(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.