Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8843330 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7282) (7283) (7284) (7285) (7286) (7287) (7288) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowallla: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2019
MRTA7:
Jose is going to enjoy this sours squad. Will definitely win a trophy with them before it all comes crashing down.

The Spurs job fits him perfectly - he is at a club where he wouldnt be under too much pressure to perform.

His stints at Porto and Inter readily come to mind

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Lana1:
Their midfield has to be top 2 in the league. Those 3 are full of energy and very press resistant
I have always stated this about any serious team. The midfield for me is the most important part of today's football

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2019
eph12:

I have always stated this about any serious team. The midfield for me is the most important part of today's football
I agree. If Ole wants to rely on defensive full backs, then it only makes sense that he has a midfield that can control games and also create and score chances.

I will never get over how they overlooked getting a midfielder last summer after losing 2 in the process.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
We need 3 pts today to close the gap on our top 4 rivals...

I just hope Rashford will carry his form for England into the game...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
I never even knew that Sheffield United goalkeeper, Dean Henderson is a Man Utd loanee player. Chai , Future is bright for Man Utd in that department.

If Man Utd know what is good, they better look for a way to ease him into our first team at the end of the season, or loan him for one more season before bringing him. They must not sell him, and if they want to sell him, Woodward and his goons should include a cheap buy back clause.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
timay:
I never even knew that Sheffield United goalkeeper, Dean Henderson is a Man Utd loanee player. Chai , Future is bright for Man Utd in that department.

If Man Utd know what is good, they better look for a way to ease him into our first team at the end of the season, or loan him for one more season before bringing him. They must not sell him, and if they want to sell him, Woodward and his goons should include a cheap buy back clause.

Yeah Dean Henderson is very highly rated but with De Gea being only 29yrs of age a decision has to be made either way soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
afrodoc2:

Yeah Dean Henderson is very highly rated but with De Gea being only 29yrs of age a decision has to be made either way soon.

I'd rather we sell him to Sheffield with an a first choice buy-back clause like the one we have with Depay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lana1:
I agree. If Ole wants to rely on defensive full backs, then it only makes sense that he has a midfield that can control games and also create and score chances.

I will never get over how they overlooked getting a midfielder last summer after losing 2 in the process.
Even with offensive full-backs, the midfield still need to be able to hold the ball and distribute properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
3-4-3 it is.

GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chrisus:

I'd rather we sell him to Sheffield with an a first choice buy-back clause like the one we have with Depay.

Or keep him there on loan. Whichever way, we must not loose him. Because finding a good goalkeeper out there is not easy

The guy even won Golden Glove at the championship last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
larride:
3-4-3 it is.

GGMU

Williams has relegated Young to the bench. I'm glad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
So A.Young will be fit and won't start for Manutd?

grin grin

3points badly needed today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chrisus:

His contract expires in 2022 i believe, so there is still some time for us to figure it out. De Gea might start flirting with Madrid again or actually force a move and then we just recall Henderson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chrisus:

It's the Lord's work and it's marvelous in our sight grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
timay:

Or keep him there on loan. Whichever way, we must not loose him. Because finding a good goalkeeper out there is not easy

The guy even won Golden Glove at the championship last season.

We can't keep farming him out on loan for the next 4-5 years, but I agree, we must maintain links with him at all costs.

About the golden glove, I'm surprised you're just finding out o cheesy There's even been talks of him getting an England call-up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chrisus:

I remember saying Williams would bench Young and/or Shaw by the end of the season. The boy wasn't as patient as i expected. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chrisus:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chrisus:

Its a welcome development. And he's been pretty decent. It's time we stopped renewing the contracts of all those old men and start replacing them with fresh blood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
afrodoc2:

I remember saying Williams would bench Young and/or Shaw by the end of the season. The boy wasn't as patient as i expected. Lol

He's grabbed his chances with both hands
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
See how light we are in midfield. I fear for that midfield 2...We should use the wings more because Fred and Pereira will gladly surrender possession when pressured...Where Matic come dey na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
patrickmuf:
See how light we are in midfield. I fear for that midfield 2...We should use the wings more because Fred and Pereira will gladly surrender possession when pressured...Where Matic come dey na?

Jones might be playing CDM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
afrodoc2:

Jones might be playing CDM.
That'll be better for the shape of the team because I don't trust Fred and Pereira in front of the back 4...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
It seems Pogba will go Madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
De gea cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
These guys are big.. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Double save for DDG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
here we go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pathetic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
bringing the chairs

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
GGMumu grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HewlettPackard: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jones never fails.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7282) (7283) (7284) (7285) (7286) (7287) (7288) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.