Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8725155 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) (7312) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
obainojazz:
Lingard captaining small boys against league champions and he's leading

Yes, Manchester utd player of the decade. cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lana1:
2019/20
Lingard - 1 goal in Europe.
Hazard - 36, 508 takeons in Europe

Yes, Manchester utd player of the decade. cool cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lana1:
2019/20
Lingard - 1 goal in Europe.
Hazard - 36, 508 takeons in Europe

Lol. It’s a phucking disgrace. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Leyqute:

He's the lad who pushed Brandon Williams to LB in the academy. grin

Choi... Laird for president!!! grin

He's playing as if he's been in team for long. This is a wonderful prospect mhen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Greenwood wanna hit the Net by all means, I expected him to pass the damn Ball to Gomez but he chose to shoot........ Weakly on Target.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
The Boys are playing well. Perreira ought to learn from Levitt and Garner. Make January comes quickly so that he, Rojo and Jones can be sold.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
obainojazz:
This midfield set up surely better than most I've seen this season lipsrsealed
They keeping the ball against rugged players

Ramazani needs to come on in the 2nd half and raid that left wing. They can take Gomes or Lingard off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oasis007:
The Boys are playing well. Perreira ought to learn from Levitt and Garner. Make January comes quickly so that he, Rojo and Jones can be sold.
Is it not sellable products you take to the market abi you want us to force clubs to sign them with their criminal wages?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

Ramazani needs to come on in the 2nd half and raid that left wing. They can take Gomes or Lingard off.
I don't know much about the lad but we surely need someone to drive that wing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
patrickmuf:
Is it not sellable products you take to the market abi you want us to force clubs to sign them with their criminal wages?

cry

We can dash them to Clubs like Astana nah!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oasis007:

cry

We can dash them Clubs like Astana nah!
It's the wages that's the problem...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
patrickmuf:
It's the wages that's the problem...

Make we release them then!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
patrickmuf:
We're playing well thus far...Levitt, Garner, Laird and Chong have been very impressive.

Levitt-Garner partnership is good to watch.

Angel Gomes is trying to force things. He's been disappointing. He's now paired with Shaw again on that wing. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oasis007:

Make we release them then!
Jones will start playing like prime Vidic is he hears any release rumors...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
larride:

Yes bro. She only comes around on weekend.

I’m thankful. I still don’t know what entered me that I confronted him the way I did.

It’s well.
It’s well man. Glad you doing ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

Forget it, Lingard is playing 90 minutes. I expect Gomes to be subbed off early in the second half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Leyqute:

Levitt-Garner partnership is good to watch.

Angel Gomes is trying to force things. He's been disappointing. He's now paired with Shaw again on that wing. cheesy
Ole should remove Lingard and move Gomes to the attacking midfield position with Ramazani taking over the LWF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lingard grin

A one-eyed man is always a king in the land of the blind grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

For some reason I don't know, I think Gomes will offer more playing through the middle. As much as I like Chong, I'd take him off for Ramazani, move Lingard to the right and Gomes through the middle..
My problem is that Lingard will keep moving to the middle leaving the RW empty..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
patrickmuf:
Jones will start playing like prime Vidic is he hears any release rumors...

cheesy

I swear I want Jones gone by all Means in January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
SkimpleD:
Lingard grin

A one-eyed man is always a king in the land of the blind grin

grin grin

Afrodoc's young star is finishing the year with a bang.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Martial, Rashford and James will be watching the match and thinking why they do not get to play with these boys rather than the bums in the first team...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chong has finished me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
What a miss.

Football always punishes you for such miss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Miss of the century..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
patrickmuf:
What a miss.

Football always punishes you for such miss.

Football is ruthless. Karma strikes immediately
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chong has been poor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lmao... Goodbye Chong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
patrickmuf:
Ole should remove Lingard and move Gomes to the attacking midfield position with Ramazani taking over the LWF

Gomes has been useless in this match. He should be the one going off. Don't think he'll offer anything anywhere he plays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Lmao... Goodbye Chong.
Chong is better on the left wing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Leyqute:

Gomes has been useless in this match. He should be the one going off. Don't think he'll offer anything anywhere he plays.
My suggestion has nothing to do with the performance of Lingard, I just want the youngsters to enjoy themselves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
patrickmuf:
My suggestion has nothing to do with the performance of Lingard, I just want the youngsters to enjoy themselves.

Okay. You don't care about match outcome.

Still. Gomes has gassed out. He can't enjoy himself anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) (7312) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), Afz9095(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.