Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,867 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832383 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
pharod:

Now watch him start crying about bribery and corruption and Queen Elizabeth.
Always running from pillar to post, turning amala.

Imagine. We’re talking about Pep’s con style he’s busy saying another thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Faggotson was breaking transfer records willy nilly throughout his stay in Man utd

Your fraud needed to spend slavery earned blood money just to stay competitive enough to keep getting knocked out of the champions by lesser managers.

Fraudiola is the very definition of fraudulence. If there was any justice in the world, he would be chilling with the Greater Manchester police right now grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leyqute:

LoooL. See your life outside. You’re just running from pillar to post, leaking shitt and littering everywhere.

Liverpool owned the league before Ferguson arrived. At the time when Fergie stopped Liverpool from winning the league, why didn’t the FA stop him?

. And when he won it back to back in 99 and 2000 why didn’t the FA stop him from winning it the next season?

Also, why didn’t the FA stop Pep from winning it back to back last year - even when Liverpool, their beloved team, was neck to neck with City?

Oga you’re seriously not serious. That’s the only logical explanation for all your okoto meow yarns.

Ferguson had the FA in his pockets and his rolex wristwatch gifts to the FA and Howard Webb ensured they continued to rig in his favor

The FA tried last year to stop City but couldnt that was why they were giving Salah penalties for obvious dives, overlooking Manes offsides

This year they just stepped up their bias
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Great? LoL.

Pep has a peculiar style of play and he can set up his team to beat opponents brutally.

However, he’s always running to teams with very good and quality players (not good o, very good. Top 4 or 2 teams). He then does some heavy shopping and becomes invincible.

Immediately that team loses its magic and the good players he meets on ground start faltering he always falls in deep shiite. That’s when he runs away.

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Muller, Robben, Riberi, etc.

Now that KdB, Aguero, Silva aren’t operating optimally he suddenly believes and is saying that a Man Utd team with McTom, Fred, Rashford and James are better than his Mahrez, B. Silva, Sterling and Jesus.

You see why people call him a fraud?
We were calling Pep fraud and he told us to shut up.. Then called himself fraud with that statement cheesy
Massive L for Raumdeuter and pep fans.. Damning statement

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
patrickmuf:
Pep has in 10 years spe t over 1.5bn in player transfer coaching the best clubs and players.

When Fergie came to Manchester United, Liverpool was the most successful team in the league but after Fergie, Manchester United sat alone at the top of the league. Respect bro, respect!

How much did Ferguson spend to break transfer fees one after the other? Ferguson was the original prodigal son who spent and spent to win the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leyqute:

In the path of the shot na. Let us keep up with the agenda.

Just like Fred did only that the biased FA did not do their job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leyqute:

How many semi finals and finals did Fergie get to during that era?

How many CL finals did your useless Bayern Munich play in during that era?

Nonsense and ingredients!

Pep in about 10yrs has almost equalled the entire semi finals of Ferguson while also flogging Ferguson mercilessly in the finals even at Wembley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Your fraud needed to spend slavery earned blood money just to stay competitive enough to keep getting knocked out of the champions by lesser managers.

Fraudiola is the very definition of fraudulence. If there was any justice in the world, he would be chilling with the Greater Manchester police right now grin

That was how Fergsuon outspent everyone to win the league plus bribe the officials, Those rolex gifts where did they come from?

Tell me anything in Peps career that is worse than finishing last in a CL group of Villareal Benfica and Lille. Yes that was Faggotson

With no Howard webb

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
obainojazz:
We were calling Pep fraud and he told us to shut up.. Then called himself fraud with that statement cheesy
Massive L for Ramdeuter and pep fans.. Damning statement

You have been receiving Ls from the league table for over half a decade now, when do you plan to finish above City
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ferguson had the FA in his pockets and his rolex wristwatch gifts to the FA and Howard Webb ensured they continued to rig in his favor

The FA tried last year to stop City but couldnt that was why they were giving Salah penalties for obvious dives, overlooking Manes offsides

This year they just stepped up their bias

Eheeeeeen?

I think I get it now.

The FA tried to stop Pep in his first season and they succeeded. That’s why he came fourth.

They also tried in the second and third seasons but they failed. Cos he won the league.

They are doing it again this season and they are succeeding.

That explains it all.

Also my flying pig swims to work every day and can knock Superman out with one single punch.

Nonsense and ingredients. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
obainojazz:
Massive L for Raumdeuter and pep fans.. Damning statement

Very damning o. Only that his fanboys will never agree with their Lord and savior that he is trash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep in about 10yrs has almost equalled the entire semi finals of Ferguson while also flogging Ferguson mercilessly in the finals even at Wembley

Prove this statement you friggin liar.

Pep has been coaching for more than a decade. He’s been in 7 UCL semi finals and only made it to the finals on 2 occasions.

Ferguson has been in 5 finals and way more semifinals.

You can’t open your mouth and be saying rubbish here. We will checkmate your falafolo.

Still doesn’t make your ragged club Bayern Munich any better than Norwich City.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

You have been receiving Ls from the league table for over half a decade now, when do you plan to finish above City

Where do these people come from sef? angry

Shey the City that was playing in the championship when Man Utd were winning the champions league just as boko haram generation were being born?

The current “resurgence” is no more the handiwork of Arab money. And it will end in tears. Like it did for Blackburn.

And with all their money and conman they haven’t won the UCL. It’s already ending in tears sef. Pep the fraud will resign at the end of this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Prove this statement you friggin liar.

Pep has been coaching for more than a decade. He’s been in 7 UCL semi finals and only made it to the finals on 2 occasions.

Ferguson has been in 5 finals and way more semifinals.

You can’t open your mouth and be saying rubbish here. We will checkmate your falafolo.

Still doesn’t make your ragged club Bayern Munich any better than Norwich City.

Pep started coaching in 2008/09. He went on 1 yr sabatical, this is 2019/2020. Now do the calculations

Ferguson coached for over 3 decades and made how many CL semis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't think Haaland is a very mobile striker. Seems a good 9, good strength and decent movement but I think he's too old fashioned. I'm not sure we should be running after him for big money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leyqute:
Where do these people come from sef? angry
Shey the City that was playing in the championship when Man Utd were winning the champions league just as boko haram generation were being born?
The current “resurgence” is no more the handiwork of Arab money. And it will end in tears. Like it did for Blackburn.
And with all their money and conman they haven’t won the UCL. It’s already ending in tears sef. Pep the fraud will resign at the end of this season.

In the olden days Man Utd was bigger, now tell me the last time your team finished ahead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

In the olden days Man Utd was bigger, now tell me the last time your team finished ahead

Abeg who is watching Haaland? Liverpool v Salzburg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
MRTA7:
I don't think Haaland is a very mobile striker. Seems a good 9, good strength and decent movement but I think he's too old fashioned. I'm not sure we should be running after him for big money.

You have a point in that although he has some speed, he is not very mobile in his link up and general game play. However i hear he has a 20 million Euro release clause, so it won't be big money. Hwang his strike partner appears to be more integral to the way the team plays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

You have a point in that although he has some speed, he is not very mobile in his link up and general game play. However i hear he has a 20 million Euro release clause, so it won't be big money. Hwang his strike partner appears to be more integral to the way the team plays.

Was also looking at Hwang. He was excellent in the Anfield leg. Really like the look of him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
MRTA7:

Was also looking at Hwang. He was excellent in the Anfield leg. Really like the look of him.

I would take Haaland though. He is the better finisher already, and at almost 5 yrs younger than Hwang he has the higher ceiling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

I think Greenwood is more mobile and can beat his man. Haaland's pressing upfront is quite poor.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Great? LoL.

Pep has a peculiar style of play and he can set up his team to beat opponents brutally.

However, he’s always running to teams with very good and quality players (not good o, very good. Top 4 or 2 teams). He then does some heavy shopping and becomes invincible.

Immediately that team loses its magic and the good players he meets on ground start faltering he always falls in deep shiite. That’s when he runs away.

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Muller, Robben, Riberi, etc.

Now that KdB, Aguero, Silva aren’t operating optimally he suddenly believes and is saying that a Man Utd team with McTom, Fred, Rashford and James are better than his Mahrez, B. Silva, Sterling and Jesus.

You see why people call him a fraud?
I disagree with this, mention one top coach that after finish winning the champions league or being over successful in a small club that went to a small club immediately, Klopp coach Dortmund then move to Liverpool. Mourinho move from Porto to chelsea. Guardiola came and rebuild that barca team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

I would take Haaland though. He is the better finisher already, and at almost 5 yrs younger than Hwang he has the higher ceiling.

I'm not sure about that. He's a good finisher but I'm not convinced about his touch. He definitely did a poor impression of Lukaku today even though I know its against Liverpool. Poor touch and movement. He needs chances on a plate to score and I'm not sure we need that right now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
BARAJ92:

I disagree with this, mention one top coach that after finish winning the champions league or being over successful in a small club that went to a small club immediately, Klopp coach Dortmund then move to Liverpool. Mourinho move from Porto to chelsea. Guardiola came and rebuild that barca team.

Klop went to Dortmund and took them to the UCL final. He then moved from a struggling Dortmund to a struggling City. 3 years later he made it to the UCL final. The next year he won it.

Mourinho moved to a struggling Inter side and won them the league for the first time in decades. Then he also took them to the UCL final and won it.

The team he left then won the league again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
MRTA7:

I'm not sure about that. He's a good finisher but I'm not convinced about his touch. He definitely did a poor impression of Lukaku today even though I know its against Liverpool. Poor touch and movement. He needs chances on a plate to score and I'm not sure we need that right now.

Oh, was comparing Haaland to Hwang. Right now i agree there are better players out there for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
paafin:

I think Greenwood is more mobile and can beat his man. Haaland's pressing upfront is quite poor.

Can't argue with this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
MRTA7:

I think he's having fitness issues namely a muscle injury not fully recovered. His movement was unnatural today. Could see the frustration today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Klop went to Dortmund and took them to the UCL final. He then moved from a struggling Dortmund to a struggling City. 3 years later he made it to the UCL final. The next year he won it.

Mourinho moved to a struggling Inter side and won them the league for the first time in decades. Then he also took them to the UCL final and won it.

The team he left then won the league again.
This is also wrong, Inter won the league with mancini, the season before Mourinho. Also Klopp left Dortmund to Liverpool, which is a bigger club than Dortmund. As a coach, After reaching the top of your career will you want to go to a low profile club when the top clubs want you? Mourinho was available yet Madrid employ Zidane, this is to show you that Mourinho is not that much cherish by the top clubs, his success with Tottenham will determine his next club. What did Mourinho achieve with Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
This Dortmund manager is a Claude Puel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

This Dortmund manager is a Claude Puel.
how?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Panther7:
how?

IMO he has done a good job of mismanaging the resources at his disposal and coming up with strange formations from time to time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

IMO he has done a good job of mismanaging the resources at his disposal and coming up with strange formations from time to time.
Can't take away the fact that his team plays good attacking football, I don't expect this Dortmund team to win anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.