Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8843475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7395) (7396) (7397) (7398) (7399) (7400) (7401) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Kevin De Bruyne, Mahrez. Even Sterling and Aguero..

That's too much creativity in one team.. Sterling that used to be a speed merchant has started playing with sense. And guys here are clamoring for the sale of our 1 (ONE) creative player simply because he wants to better his career.

This ship is sinking fast and you can't blame Pogba if he wants to jump ship. I know I would.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Newcastle next, draw no even sure for us. That's how bad we have become.

So sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
chidexxy007:

What has that got to do with De Gear failing at his primary duty?

He should be the leader, not a slabhead. I'm happy he's not giving Maguire those clean sheets. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
pharod:

Bros relax nah.. No be him dey select team. Unless na fifa20
grin grin
See me see wahala na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
weedtaker:
dis one say e give me L lol

common sense you no get, sell pogba sell pogba, just fresh from injury and easily our best player. mumu grin

See Kiddo, I don’t know what your problem is. You’re just throwing insults without using your sense or common sense.

Nobody is denying the fact that Pogba is our best midfielder. It’s just that he said he wanted to leave and we’ve proven that to you- with video evidence wink

How does that correlate with today’s loss? Other fans are discussing sensible issues you’re here talking nonsense and disgracing your village and future generations.

Dakun, why is your head not correct ? Why are you behaving like someone with mental epilepsy?

Na wah for you o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Omase o cry
DDG trying to catch a flying bird.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
patrickmuf:
Martial is lazy and all that, what did Rashford do when he went up top? He even wasted a good chance from Pogba.

I will always take Martial over Rashford on that left wing. James even looks suspect against teams that defend deep, he should be benched.

Wan-Bissaka for all his defensive qualities isn't Manchester United standard, we are not Crystal Palace.

De Gea should be made to compete with Romero, he has been average for the past few seasons.

Finally, it looks like it's beyond Ole to find a way past deep lying teams.

De gea should be made to compete?? He has been Average

DE. GEA SHOULD BE DROPPED.

DE GEA HAS BEEN AWFUL FOR THE PAST FEW SEASONS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Leyqute:
[s]

See Kiddo, I don’t know what your problem is. You’re just throwing insults without using your sense or common sense.

Nobody is denying the fact that Pogba is our best midfielder. It’s just that he said he wanted to leave and we’ve proven that to you- with video evidence wink

How does that correlate with today’s loss? Other fans are discussing sensible issues you’re here talking nonsense and disgracing your village and future generations.

Dakun, why is your head not correct ? Why are you behaving like someone with mental epilepsy?

Na wah for you o. [/s]
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Whatever happens, Pogba should not be sold. We need to buy more quality players to support Paul rather than clamor for his sale.
If anyone here was in Pogba's position, I'm sure you'd be looking for a move out. Football is not golf, at 35 you're already thinking of retirement, you can't waste your peak years playing with Lingard.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
elampiro:

We would not have won. Those areas threats that Romero saved that year would have been in the net if DDG kept.

The match you are talking about is R16 match vs Rostov.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
#OleOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
CapitalCee:

De gea should be made to compete?? He has been Average

DE. GEA SHOULD BE DROPPED.

DE GEA HAS BEEN AWFUL FOR THE PAST FEW SEASONS
By compete, I mean Romero should be given a shot at the starting position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
CapitalCee:

Honestly its baffles me how people condemn Lingard and Co, and fail to see the number of points DDG has cost us. Check out the calibre of keepers Fergie use in winning leagues. When we had Carrol, Howard and the rest, the team suffered lots of GK errors. Unknown Keepers like Ramsdale, Krul, Debraska, Foster, Pope, Tom Heaton even our own Henderson Keep dropping jaw dropping saves week in week out. But no we must keep the Daniel Akpeyi with spanish passport, my greatest shock this season, was how Ole managed to renew his contract. Please can anyone point to me 1 single save from degea throughout this year that warranted him keeping his place in the team, never mind contract renewal, we should have let him go, bring back Henderson, and then shop for a siutable world class keeper.

DDG is now like Bartez. He was good in the beginning but later became Mr errors.

DDG has his natural weakness, if these errors are being added, we need to buy a new keeper and DDG goes to the bench if he agrees to compete. Romero has poor reflexes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
.... and that wasn't even a clean hit by Sarr o...

Imagine mumu lingard, after playing safe passes all day wants to try what his brain can't fathom when a simple safe shot would have been better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Leyqute:

LvG, Mou, OGS can’t do anything with this team.

So....rinse and repeat?

Do you think OLE has been given enough time to prove he can get the job done? If not the should sack him.

I just want to know what you think.

Cc: larride

LVG and Mou actually did something to warrant the time they got.

LVG got us back into the champions league and the following season won the FA cup. If any of our manager should cry for time, it was definitely LVG. His philosophy and tactics was clear.

In Mou first season, we won the Carabao cup and the Europa league, in the second season we finished 2nd against the record breaking City. In Mou first and second season, we play some breathtaking football and also some rubbish football. In Mou third season, we all know how that panned out.

If we sacked Moyes after 8 months in charge, there’s nothing else to point to why we are still stuck with Ole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
patrickmuf:
Martial is lazy and all that, what did Rashford do when he went up top? He even wasted a good chance from Pogba.

I will always take Martial over Rashford on that left wing. James even looks suspect against teams that defend deep, he should be benched.

Wan-Bissaka for all his defensive qualities isn't Manchester United standard, we are not Crystal Palace.

De Gea should be made to compete with Romero, he has been average for the past few seasons.

Finally, it looks like it's beyond Ole to find a way past deep lying teams.

What did Martial do today as the striker?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
This team matter don tire. 1 step forward, 124648 steps backwards.

That being said, Ole should find a way to gradually ease Dave out of this team with a view to making Henderson 1st choice next season. Man's become a BIG liability.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
CapitalCee:

The match you are talking about is R16 match vs Rostov.
Abi Celta Vigo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
patrickmuf:
We have the players to beat Watford, nobody should say we don't. Lingard had no reason stepping out for the 2nd half. James can't play against defensive teams maybe from the bench.

We have the players to beat Watford or average teams by struggling to do so. May be if Lingard had scored, DDG didnt make mistakes, the rest half chances converted too. But one thing, we need some kind of players to complement what we have.

patrickmuf:

Rashford depends too much on his pace. You can see that Martial came alive with Pogba and Mata on the pitch. I am not one that believes in pace all the time, a bit of brains should do.

Keep playing Martial, Pogba and Mata, you will be the one calling for some other players to come take their places. We haven't the complete quality yet. Sometimes it looks good and the other time it is poor with same selection.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
eph12:

What did Martial do today as the striker?
Nothing, He's not a CF, reason why I was mad when we let lukaku leave so Martial and Rashas can play CF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
larride:

LVG got us back into the champions league and the following season won the FA cup. If any of our manager should cry for time, it was definitely LVG. His philosophy and tactics was clear.

In Mou first season, we won the Carabao cup and the Europa league, in the second season we finished 2nd against the record breaking City. In Mou first and second season, we play some breathtaking football and also some rubbish football. In Mou third season, we all know how that panned out.

If we sacked Moyes after 8 months in charge, there’s nothing else to point to why we are still stuck with Ole.

On point!

We thought not to stick with mediocrity by sacking Moyes after 8 months, why are we now allowing OGS to drag us in the mud? Because he is a Utd legend?

We should stop being emotional and send him away ASAP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
patrickmuf:
We have the players to beat Watford, nobody should say we don't. Lingard had no reason stepping out for the 2nd half. James can't play against defensive teams maybe from the bench.

Rashford depends too much on his pace. You can see that Martial came alive with Pogba and Mata on the pitch. I am not one that believes in pace all the time, a bit of brains should do.
So Martial should only come alive when some certain people are in the team?

You amaze me bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
elampiro:

Keep playing Martial, Pogba and Mata, you will be the one calling for some other players to come take their places. We haven't the complete quality yet. Sometimes it looks good and the other time it is poor with same selection.
What I mean is that we have the right players to beat teams that sit deep but the selection has been faulty. Lingard isn't creative, Martial is better out wide, Dan James is a speedster who isn't going to be afforded space against such teams even Wan-Bissaka is a liability against such teams.
Dalot over Wan-Bissaka, Pogba ahead of Lingard, Martial out on the left with Rashford through the middle and Greenwood ahead of Dan James as RWF rather than right winger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
nitrogen:

On point!

We thought not to stick with mediocrity by sacking Moyes after 8 months, why are we now allowing OGS to drag us in the mud? Because he is a Utd legend?

We should stop being emotional and send him away ASAP.
Be like OGS get Ed nudes grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
weedtaker:
Nothing, He's not a CF, reason why I was mad when we let lukaku leave so Martial and Rashas can play CF.

Lukaku doesn't have flair Na, no ball control, he has heavy passes, etc. They used DNA excuse to send him away.

Very crazy beings in here, I am so tired!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
larride:

Ole has beaten the big 6 that's why!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowallla: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
elampiro:

We have the players to beat Watford or average teams by struggling to do so. May be if Lingard had scored, DDG didnt make mistakes, the rest half chances converted too. But one thing, we need some kind of players to complement what we have.

Keep playing Martial, Pogba and Mata, you will be the one calling for some other players to come take their places.[b] We haven't the complete quality yet.[/b]Sometimes it looks good and the other time it is poor with same selection.

To beat Watford??

Interesting!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
larride:

Ole has the United DNA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
chidexxy007:

So Martial should only come alive when some certain people are in the team?

You amaze me bro.
Even Messi will struggle playing with players who think football is kick and run and nothing more. Where goes close combination play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowallla: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
elampiro:

To beat Watford??

Interesting!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Out for 3 months and instantly our best player.
I generally use people's opinion of him as a test to see whether they are worth listening to.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
weedtaker:
No mind Mr OLE.
That man no know wetyn he want. Even me no go start Martial for 9. One of my cousin who is an arsenal was laughing at me 2015 cos we bought martial for 9. I feel say yeye talk. I confirm am last season.
Play martial at left, where he likes. Leave him there. He is no 9.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7395) (7396) (7397) (7398) (7399) (7400) (7401) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: confusedlady(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.