Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8725552 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Martial Arts strikes grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Martial!!

See how we're scoring by pressing teams cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
I can bet 10k Rashford would lose that ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

Conversely, if we concede first e don be.

United panic easily and will never be able to be composed if we concede first. Thank God we scored first.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pereira tried with that pass tho

But he's still clueless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
This Burnley is a useless team o... they cannot string 5 passes together. I hope we continue pressing them till the end of the match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Victornezzar:

But he's still clueless

His touches and passes have been good today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
That was a very good one time ball from Pereira...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
E be like na me dey give this team bad luck. I watch, they play nonsense and draw or lose. I no watch, they dominate and win cry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
olabode89:
This Burnley is a useless team o... they cannot string 5 passes together. I hope we continue pressing them till the end of the match.

Very useless. As long as we can keep the ball down and press them once we lose the ball, forcing them to kick the ball aimlessly, we will win. They are just a one direction team.

Man City, Barcelona or teams that play tiki taka would have destroyed this team by now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Victornezzar:

But he's still clueless

Pereira is very good technically, which is why i supported him getting an opportunity for so long. However his spatial awareness is very, very poor.
Somewhere along his career he developed tunnel vision, which was not the case when he was in the youth team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please am I the only one seeing what Fred is doing in that Midfield?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Man Utd have 71% and are leading. Hopefully, this trend continues.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
sinizia:
Williams!! This guy na baller.

The way he was playing before made me wondered how Shaw walked straight to the starting 11. Shaw is highly limited attacking wise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

Pereira is very good technically, which is why i supported him getting an opportunity for so long. However his spatial awareness is very, very poor.
Somewhere along his career he developed tunnel vision, which was not the case when he was in the youth team.
I really love how he gave that guy a close marking..... Lingard wouldn't have done that

He has been making me eat my words tonight.... I hope he remains consistent though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
olabode89:

His touches and passes have been good today.

True

But mhen are you seeing Williams crosses.... Damn!!!!!?...... Taking him over Shaw anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Victornezzar:

True

But mhen are you seeing Williams crosses.... Damn!!!!!?...... Taking him over Shaw anyday anytime

When i said he would start benching either Shaw or Young by the end of the season, and that he was already better than them in attack some people raised alarm.
Well let me give another warning. Ethan Laird is probably better than Williams, particularly in attack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
elampiro:

The way he was playing before made me wondered how Shaw walked straight to the starting 11. Shaw is highly limited attacking wise.

You shouldn't wonder how Shaw came back and displaced him immediately, coaches usually have their favourites and once they are back from any absence, would walk back to their position.

Also, I think OGS is trying to gently ease him into the starting 11 to add more experience to his play. He is learning fast and his body movement is a joy to watch.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

When i said he would start benching either Shaw or Young by the end of the season, and that he was already better than them in attack some people raised alarm.
Well let me give another warning. Ethan Laird is probably better than Williams, particularly in attack.

I must give it to you. The way you meticulously follow these youngsters bumper by bumper. Thumbs up. I remembered the Europa match that the Ethan Laird played, I just loved him at first sight. Bumping in with his crosses and not getting any scratch.

You dey try biko.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
If we can get the all-important second goal, this game will be over because Burnley is not interested in attacking us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Martial's goal canceled
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
See as Matic dey boss the midfield. He'd do and leave after this season sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
sinizia:

You shouldn't wonder how Shaw came back and displaced him immediately, coaches usually have their favourites and once they are back from any absence, would walk back to their position.

Also, I think OGS is trying to gently ease him into the starting 11 to add more experience to his play. He is learning fast and his body movement is a joy to watch.

Seems OgS prefers a left footer at LB. could also be due to rotation or he could be easing Williams into the team.

Still a surprise though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
sinizia:

Anyway, Shaw came back to City game. It was a big match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Leyqute:

Seems OgS prefers a left footer at LB. could also be due to rotation or he could be easing Williams into the team.

Still a surprise though.

I believe it is the emboldened.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Momentum don dey swing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
elampiro:

Anyway, Shaw came back to City game. It was a big match

And he played well in that match. Experience and strength were needed in that match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Burnley now dominating us. We need another goal ASAP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Apparently Andreas Perreira is called tikitaka legend by the squad grin

https://twitter.com/utdxtra/status/1211022257641971718?s=21
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ref even if na penalty, give us na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
sinizia:
See as Matic dey boss the midfield. He'd do and leave after this season sha.

All these leave leave leave you guys talk about havent taken us anywhere. If Young left at the rnd of last season, who would be doing his work now?

As for Maric, he doesnt have the pace anymore but just look at his passing between the lines. His composure and reading of the game has been good since coming back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m), Puntingnoob, Lana1(m), kizolo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.