Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8886475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7425) (7426) (7427) (7428) (7429) (7430) (7431) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ForValour: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
airmark:

cheesy
This kid na real scummy, too dull. Na your type dem they troll and next move is to drink sniper.
It's a phucking disgrace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
timay:

Players like?

If you mention Sanchez, I'll like to ask if it's the Ma utd board that is inflicting Injury on him every now and then.

The likes of Lukaku and Di Maria are doing fine. The coaches didn't want them any longer and they were rightly let go and are doing fine in their clubs. So how where they ruined?

1. Why did RVP, Rooney, Nani, Young, Raphael, Anderson suddenly had a career collapse?

2. Falcao, Mata, Di Maria, Fellaini, Blind, Lukaku

3. Mephis Depay, Schnerderline, Darmian, Dalot, Shaw

4. Fred, Martial, Lingard only managing to come up now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
elampiro:

But it can be said that we have actually ruined players since exit of SAF.

That is the part they won't talk about. The man no lie. He might like money but Baba no lie. We don dey kill players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
ForValour:
It's a phucking disgrace

In afrodoc2's baritone voice. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Best dribblers in Europe. Sancho doesn’t attempt much. Zaha is quite impressive AND Adama Traore is something else.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
He is pained kor. As we no buy him clients, shebi we buy plenty of Jorge Mendez clients, right?
Like say na only we be the club for the world. Was he the one that told united to give players bumper packages?
Is he lingards's agent?
Person Wen him clients dey do well, you dey here dey shout he is pained.
United should fix their godddaam life. Na we dey maga ourselves. No one. No one.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
We have actually ruined careers of many players post SAF era.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Khaytunechi:

You don't have sense, just grown for nothing. Must you contribute to every discussion? How will you train your kids to learn how to mind their business? I should drag DeGea right now because this we are comparing goalkeeping prowess in this discussion we're having ba?

Don't reply me. Can't drag stupid into 2020.

Who be this guy??

U must be new here. Such stuffs are normal on these streets grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
elampiro:

1. Why did RVP, Rooney, Nani, Young, Raphael, Anderson suddenly had a career collapse?

It's a good tin MessiLingard is finally coming up. He'll be a good player for the future no doubt cos of his potential
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Leyqute:
Best dribblers in Europe. Sancho doesn’t attempt much. Zaha is quite impressive AND Adama Traore is something else.

ccChristineC

Adama Traore is not just the best dribbler in the EPL but the best in the whole of Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

ccChristineC

Adama Traore is not just the best dribbler in the EPL but the best in the whole of Europe.
I hail him... but let's recruit in more pressing areas first.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:

Right wing is the second most pressing area for united in January.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:

Almost everybody here has lamented at one time or the other about the lack of a quality player on the RW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
MRTA7:

Maybe she thinks Daniel James has solved our problems on the right. Much pace no skill.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
elampiro:

Rafael and Anderson in your No. 1. Anderson was never serious, Young is still MU captain... the others didn't collapse, they faded with age just like Carrick or Bastian.

Nobody's career collapsed in your No. 2 list... Falcao? are you kidding?

in your No. 3 list Dalot is injured. Memphis is doing well. Schneiderlin is average, always was. Darmian the same. Shaw hasn't recovered his form after the leg damage, who's fault? injuries happen.

No. 4 list nothing is wrong with Martial aside laziness... any game he decides to actually "run" you'd see his talent shining through. Fred had a rough start, he's not the first. Happened with Evra and a few others.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
afrodoc2:
Almost everybody here has lamented at one time or the other about the lack of a quality player on the RW.
that was before Dan James.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:

Rafael and Anderson in your No. 1. Anderson was never serious, Young is still MU captain... the others didn't collapse, they faded with age just like Carrick or Scholes.

Nobody's career collapsed in your No. 2 list... Falcao? are you kidding?

in your No. 3 list Dalot is injured. Memphis is doing well. Schneiderlin is average, always was. Darmian the same. Shaw hasn't recovered his form after the leg damage, who's fault? injuring happen.

No. 4 list nothing is wrong with Martial aside laziness... any game he decides to actually "run" you'd see his talent shining through. Fred had a rough start, he's not the first. Happened with Evra and a few others.

I no agree but I no fit argue.

In 2012/13, Van person did not show sign of stopping yet. Same with Raphael. But suddenly, suddenly jigijigi, jagajagaja

Why dont player succeed here? They appear to worse off once they come here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
afrodoc2:
Maybe she thinks Daniel James has solved our problems on the right. Much pace no skill.
Dan James and Mason Greenwood have improved the right. most of the chances created by MU this season have come from the right. I find no cause for a huge expenditure there when there's still the central areas to cater for.
that's the way I see it anyway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:
that was before Dan James.

So Daniel James who is quite useless against teams that will sit deep against us i.e two-thirds of the league. That same player has solved our RW problems.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
elampiro:

I no agree but I no fit argue.

In 2012/13, Van person did not show sign of stopping yet. Same with Raphael. But suddenly, suddenly jigijigi, jagajagaja

Why dont player succeed here? They appear to worse off once they come here.
LvG didn't like most of those players using their own imagination on the pitch. Most of the players binned were flair players.

It's either the player doesn't fit a manager's plan or he's simply not good enough.
Lukaku outscored all our forwards here but he's gone. Doesn't mean his career is dead.
Martial would have been sold if Woodward obliged Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

So Daniel James who is quite useless against teams that will sit deep against us i.e two-thirds of the league. That same player has solved our RW problems.
Greenwood can add the spices when it's like that or what do you propose?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:
Greenwood can add the spices when it's like that or what do you propose?

Greenwood is a striker. He is being played on the RW because apart James there is nobody else who can do a decent job in the senior squad.
The bonus is at least he (Mason) gets minutes.

By next season what i hope is that Mason is moved to CF to be the sub for Martial, while we get a real quality RW player whose sub would be Dan James.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
MRTA7:
let's attend to the most pressing. ultimately we are looking for a balance and it's a gradual process.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:

let's attend to the most pressing. ultimately we are looking for a balance and it's a gradual process.

So we buy one player per transfer window? Is there a law against buying 3 players in a window like LVG and JM enjoyed?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

Greenwood is a striker. He is being played on the RW because apart James there is nobody else who can do a decent job in the senior squad.
The bonus is at least he (Mason) gets minutes.

By next season what i hope is that Mason is moved to CF to be the sub for Martial, while we get a real quality RW player whose sub would be Dan James.
there's always room for improvement and if the right players are available, then by all means. my problem is that they create a balance.

what you just said also affects the left side. if Martial and Greenwood are CF and deputy CF, who's Rashford's deputy?

we need to vastly improve the CM and the CB as priority.
we may think we are settled in the defense but that's because both Lindelof and Maguire have been fit. their deputies have been off and on the sickbay, nobody has really noticed because they've not been needed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

So we buy one player per transfer window? Is there a law against buying 3 players in a window like LVG and JM enjoyed?
hopefully we can. a lot of audio recruitment happening at Carrington lately.
Calvin-Lewis is the new song. What do you think of him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:
there's always room for improvement and if the right players are available, then by all means. my problem is that they create a balance.

what you just said also affects the left side. if Martial and Greenwood are CF and deputy CF, who's Rashford's deputy?

we need to vastly improve the CM and the CB as priority.
we may think we are settled in the defense but that's because both Lindelof and Maguire have been fit. their deputies have been off and on the sickbay, nobody has really noticed because they've not been needed.

We all agree the CM needs work, but my issue with the RW is that we don't have a starter quality player there. Dan James is a squad player and we can't go into a new season with him as our option A. Sancho would be my preferred anyway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:
LvG didn't like most of those players using their own imagination on the pitch. Most of the players binned were flair players.

It's either the player doesn't fit a manager's plan or he's simply not good enough.
Lukaku outscored all our forwards here but he's gone. Doesn't mean his career is dead.
Martial would have been sold if Woodward obliged Mourinho.

I believe LGV still doesnt like Pogba that is why Pogba is now an ordinary midfielder. Coming from best midfielder on ranking as at when we bought him.

Although me first get my fears
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChristineC:
hopefully we can. a lot of audio recruitment happening at Carrington lately.
Calvin-Lewis is the new song. What do you think of him?

Everton is his level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
elampiro:

I believe LGV still doesnt like Pogba that is why Pogba is now an ordinary midfielder. Coming from best midfielder on ranking as at when we bought him.

Although me first get my fears

I don't think Pogba is now an "ordinary" midfielder.

He is still a quality MF. He might look disinterested, lazy or even be rebellious but his quality and creativity shines through.

He's the best we've got.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

We all agree the CM needs work, but my issue with the RW is that we don't have a starter quality player there. Dan James is a squad player and we can't go into a new season with him as our option A. Sancho would be my preferred anyway.
Sancho is overated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Leyqute:

I don't think Pogba is now an "ordinary" midfielder.

He is still a quality MF. He might look disinterested, lazy or even be rebellious but his quality and creativity shines through.

He's the best we've got.

Hiw is he the best we have got when there is no difference wether he plays or not?

As it is now, McTominay and Fred are ahead of him on current form. McTominay has been ahead of eveyone since last season.

What is the ranking of Pogba in world midfielders?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7425) (7426) (7427) (7428) (7429) (7430) (7431) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.