Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722642 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7466) (7467) (7468) (7469) (7470) (7471) (7472) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:29am On Jan 08, 2020
chrisley024:
This is actually funny.

Ofcourse you can afford to include one of those players you mentioned in a team where you've the likes of CR7, Vidic, Evra, Rooney, Carrick, Scholes, Rio, VVD, etc.

In the last years of Fergie, it was obvious City were taking over not to talk of L'pool now included.
Even Fergie knew the ship was sinking.

But we had Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera, Mhki, Zlatan etc. Fergie left Valencia, Young, Mou bought Pogba, Lukaku, Baily, Sanchez. What about Mata, Fred, Lindelof, Maguire, Martial, Matic, etc? How come these guys were hot pre man Utd, but became Shyte all of a sudden. One thing is constant, useless managers since Fergie left, only Mourinho tried to win something, but then the 'third season syndrome' did set in.

The board has realised that it's not about buying players, reason they have refused to, I am sure they just wanna give OGS sometime, before they tell him to fuvk off.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Lana1:
grin grin
Nitrogen na funny guy. I laughed when i read Valencia.
h

So, Valencia wasn't qualified to captain the team at any point? Nawa o, so you want to bring back Vidic and Fagbo to come captain the team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2020
We should just go and buy 11 leaders now. Let them be playing week in week out, shey Na leaders go develop game plan, tweak styles and ensure we get back to winning ways.

I still maintain my stance, we don't need to go all out and buy players, change the manager first, the new one shouod only buy one or two players That's it.

How many times do you see Chelsea go all out and buy 4-5 quality players in two consecutive windows?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:09am On Jan 08, 2020
See this joker! Reminding City of the PSG champions league game (second leg). Ode!!!!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-manager-ole-gunnar-21235663

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Throwaway1234:

...that's when you started seeing Ole Gunner on the TV/
and Van Pepper didn't like it/
But you and Lana were to young to understand it/
Jonesy was a rollin' stone, Williams also developed the habit/
Mahrez dribbled too fast for David D to grab it/
I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand...
MockingScums

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:43am On Jan 08, 2020
elampiro:

When did we discuss this? When I have said countless times that McTominay is our best player this season?

One of your numerous posts, hailing grand-master Fred to high heavens.

elampiro:

We are talking about individual creativity. Simple. Fred is the most creative in the combined team for players having reasonable amount of playing time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Is it over??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:28am On Jan 08, 2020
airmark:

One of your numerous posts, hailing grand-master Fred to high heavens.

Creativity is different from best player. Go back to read all my posts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ORIJIN201(m): 5:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Imagine gnashing teeth at very early hours of the morning.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:13am On Jan 08, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Imagine gnashing teeth at very early hours of the morning.
What else do you expect to see in scumchester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2020
nitrogen:

Hahahaha, you must be joking. You know at some point, our defence combos were Jones/Vidic, Ferdinand/Evans, Vidic/Evans, Evans/Jones. Our midfield was Cleverly/Anderson, sometimes Jones playing as a DM.

JS. Park, Fetcher, Oshea, Nani, Fabio, Rafael, Young, Valencia, etc. nko? It was Fergie's style that made those guys look world-class. Most of the players then were average. We need a better manager abeg!

Vidic, Ferdinand aren’t average. Midfield had Carrick- it wasn’t just Ando/Cleverly.

Fletcher and Park are way better than Lingard and Andreas. You didn’t mention Rooney or Berbatov.

Most of the players then weren’t average. “Fergie style” didn’t turn them into world beaters. They were only partnered with wxperienced world class players.

You’re just angry. I understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2020
nitrogen:

Hahahaha, you must be joking. You know at some point, our defence combos were Jones/Vidic, Ferdinand/Evans, Vidic/Evans, Evans/Jones. Our midfield was Cleverly/Anderson, sometimes Jones playing as a DM.

JS. Park, Fetcher, Oshea, Nani, Fabio, Rafael, Young, Valencia, etc. nko? It was Fergie's style that made those guys look world-class. Most of the players then were average. We need a better manager abeg!
Do you know why Scholes had to come out of retirement?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2020
odizeey:

Shebi person talk say our midfield better pass Liverpool
The argument was on creativity. If Pogba and McTominay are fit, we can compete but now, we are short of bodies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Pep was wary of the countered thus Rodri had to drop back as the 3rd CB. I am impressed Pep has learnt.

For us, that idiot called Ole will never learn. As soon as Matic replaced Lingard we gained a foothold in the middle of the park. Lingard offers nothing, so why is he starting? Only Ole knows.

Daniel James without space to run is pretty ineffective, our front 3 should be Martial, Rashford and Greenwood...

Lingard and Pereira have to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2020
patrickmuf:
Pep was wary of the countered thus Rodri had to drop back as the 2rd CB. I am impressed Pep has learnt.

For us, that idiot called Ole will never learn. As soon as Matic replaced Lingard we gained a foothold in the middle of the park. Lingard offers nothing, so why is he starting? Only O pm e knows.

Daniel James without space to run is pretty ineffective, our front 3 should be Martial, Rashford and Greenwood...

Lingard and Pereira have to go.

Worse, he persists with his stvpid 4-2-3-1 formation when we’re better off at 4-3-3. We get overrun in midfield almost every match yet he wont tweak things to add bodies there.

Lana1 coman carry your OGS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Wetin dey Occur

I hear say we play yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Ole: “Transfers? I've got the backing to do something, but if it isn't the right thing we won't do anything.” #mufc [MEN]

We're in trouble, aren't we?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Chrisus:
Ole: “Transfers? I've got the backing to do something, but if it isn't the right thing we won't do anything.” #mufc [MEN]

We're in trouble, aren't we?
afrodoc2 do you have anybody that can go and rough up OGS and his family in his home before weekend is over?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2020
larride:
This life I can’t kill myself.
I think you need this banger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlyzO7dJ0YY

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2020
When is it going to be the right thing??

Probably when Fred gets injured on January 30
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Astalavi! Give them!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Astalavi! Give them!
Rare pictures of Jones Phillus begging for his life at the Arena.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2020
purpleprincess:
[/b]I have completely given up on this team and if all y’all have any sense, you guys would do the same. There is simply no hope[b]. These dolts are useless and will always be useless. Both the players and the coach are rotten and useless. Infact the whole club is rotten and useless +spits+
Lol. When guys like christobam and nitrogen (and I think patrickmuf) was complaining about the decline and the signs, you would say they're whiners and "complainant-generals". How you normally write long epistles about why you all need to stick to ole and the team. Now e don dey clear abi? No more hope again...
...but sha, what's my own. Mk I just still dey observe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Rare pictures of Jones Phillus begging for his life at the Arena.

And it ended in tears..... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Throwaway1234:

Fred: "oboi this guy no get joy o..."

Local Man be like: How do I unsee this ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2020
shocked shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2020
That's the spirit! cool

Positive Vibes only

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2020
BlueRayDick:
That's the spirit! cool

Positive Vibes only
OGS carried Man-U to win either half

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

OGS carried Man-U to win either half

Aswear!

Baba trust his boys to win either halves and they didn't disappoint. He supposed don cash out this morning

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Leyqute:

Worse, he persists with his stvpid 4-2-3-1 formation when we’re better off at 4-3-3. We get overrun in midfield almost every match yet he wont tweak things to add bodies there.

Lana1 coman carry your OGS.
Na this one they vex me pass. I can't see how somebody will be so stubborn even in failure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2020
BlueRayDick:
That's the spirit! cool

Positive Vibes only
Nothing spoil, shared points. MUMU COACH, MUMU TEAM, MUMU FANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfD96yRT8cs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7466) (7467) (7468) (7469) (7470) (7471) (7472) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.