Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833951 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7547) (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) (7552) (7553) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
obainojazz:
Dallot should be starting more matches

I think in a 3man's defence line, Maguire, Lindelof and Wan-Bissaka then either of Shaw/Williams and Dalot to man the wings. I prefer Dalot attacking wise than Wan-Bissaka and I prefer Wan-Bissaka defence wise than Dalot.

One more thing, I think Dalot can dribble and I think he uses right, that will aid his crossing and drive into the opposition box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Una don start lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
elrony:
Una don start lipsrsealed

Fans will always be fans... As the coach no get preferred tactics, let's give him one to chew.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
adebayo201:

I think in a 3man's defence line, Maguire, Lindelof and Wan-Bissaka then either of Shaw/Williams and Dalot to man the wings. I prefer Dalot attacking wise than Wan-Bissaka and I prefer Wan-Bissaka defence wise than Dalot.

One more thing, I think Dalot can dribble and I think he uses right, that will aid his crossing and drive into the opposition box.
Exactly cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
diggz:

Welcome to league one bro cheesy

I am sure this was funny when you thought about it in your head. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

I am sure this was funny when you thought about it in your head. cheesy

Shiorrr e Nevada reach gbas gbos na cheesy cheesy

Oya congratulations to you, Ole and your team cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2020
We are Back! undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:53am On Jan 27, 2020
diggz:

Shiorrr e Nevada reach gbas gbos na cheesy cheesy

Oya congratulations to you, Ole and your team cheesy

I dey in a very bad mood now. R.I.P Kobe.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2020
izzou:

I can't even remember most matches from that Europa

Ole should be starting Romero ahead of David then

Romero is not complete. He has weak reflex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

This one hit me. Big time. Thoughts with his family.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2020
MRTA7:

This one hit me. Big time. Thoughts with his family.

It is a terrible loss. Worst day i can recall as a basketball fan. His family and close friends must be in agony.
Gone too soon. I can only imagine how he must have felt knowing he and his daughter weren’t going to make it.
Nothing is guaranteed in this life. One should just live life to the fullest, no procrastination or regrets.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

It is a terrible loss. Worst day i can recall as a basketball fan. His family and close friends must be in agony.
Gone too soon. I can only imagine how he must have felt knowing he and his daughter weren’t going to make it.
Nothing is guaranteed in this life. One should just live life to the fullest, no procrastination or regrets.
When i learned his daughter was also onboard, that was it for me. At that point, it was just too much.

Read that a baseball coach, and his wife and daughter also lost their lives in the helicopter.

It's just a sad day for sports.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
elampiro:

Romero is not complete. He has weak reflex.

De Gea has weak sight...... Partially blind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Dis starting 11 can beat Man city on Wednesday

Romero

Wan Bissaka. Lindelof. Maguire

Dalot. Matic. Mata. Fred. Williams.

Greenwood. Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Expert17:

De Gea has weak sight...... Partially blind

How did you know this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
elampiro:

How did you know this?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
elampiro:

How did you know this?

He is a family friend of De gea obviously
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
elampiro:

How did you know this?

Judging by his regular mistakes..... For more Dan a year now cool cool

Also can't command his area well,.... Doesn't organise his defenders...,....lack confidence

Any Set-piece awarded against us is a problem,. Corners, free kicks, PK ( Romero better Dan him, in dis area)

If u watch Edwin Vandersar heriocs at Man utd, u will understand my points... ( De Gea is world class but rite now, he is totally out of form)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Expert17:

Judging by his regular mistakes..... For more Dan a year now cool cool

Also can't command his area well,.... Doesn't organise his defenders...,....lack confidence

Any Set-piece awarded against us is a problem,. Corners, free kicks, PK ( Romero better Dan him, in dis area)

If u watch Edwin Vandersar heriocs at Man utd, u will understand my points... ( De Gea is world class but rite now, he is totally out of form)

I understand your point. I always had my doubt about him even when he appeared to be saving us from 2014 to 2018. He actually cost us the 2011/2012 EPL title when City won it. He made lots of mistakes and his lack of aerial ability was glaring to me. He slightly improved on that but still a mediocre. Now that his area of strength are currently off, hmmm big worry. But I doubt if Romero is the replacement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
elampiro:

I understand your point. I always had my doubt about him even when he appeared to be saving us from 2014 to 2018. He actually cost us the 2011/2012 EPL title when City won it. He made lost of mistakes and his lack of aerial ability was glaring to me. He slightly improved on that but still a mediocre. Now that his area of strength are currently off, hmmm big worry. But I doubt if Romero is the replacement.

Rite now Romero is a better option to De Gea,....

As a goal keeper, 2 tins are very important Confidence and Command,.... De Gea lacks both......
If De Gea plays against Man city on Wednesday, we will surely conceed from 85% percent of shot on goal....
Dean Henderson should be the future keeper....( From next season).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

Very painful something sad cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BenNash: 3:10am On Jan 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

Last year when he had no signing and played well vs this year with signing and played badly

What was the difference in your own words

List the signings please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:52am On Jan 28, 2020
BenNash:

List the signings please

Ndombele and lo celso
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JoeOdion(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Una still dey do tactics here when our manager say Sanchez will be back to proove "you'se" wrong in the summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin

Solskjær: "Alexis [Sánchez] will come back in the summer and will prove you all wrong."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Solskjær: "Alexis [Sánchez] will come back in the summer and will prove you all wrong."

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
larride:

grin grin

grin

Our Manager has gone mad again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Chai

This club will be the death of me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mehnnn.. We are finished ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Genk midfielder Sander Berge arrives for medical
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
elampiro:
Genk midfielder Sander Berge arrives for medical
was about to post this, you know the guy? Anyone?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
iheanyi40:
was about to post this, you know the guy? Anyone?
False. It's a reserve keeper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7547) (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) (7552) (7553) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.