Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7567) (7568) (7569) (7570) (7571) (7572) (7573) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
footiemaniac:
Luke shaw positioning is so poor, all their dangerous attack have been coming from that flank. Fred has been covering for Shaw, he his so scared to confront Traore, and always jogging backward to position.

Which LB won’t be scared of Traore? It’s like you don’t know the man has the highest dribbling rate in the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Pereira has played sooo many games and man has not even improved one bit. Shameful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
We can't penetrate their defence, no creation of space, James no sabi move ball convincingly, movements upfront no make sense, but then, we should blame the players.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
larride:

Which LB won’t be scared of Traore? It’s like you don’t know the man has the highest dribbling rate in the league.
Does Traore dibble tho? Coz tbh, whenever i watch him, he's always using his body to bulldoze his way past people instead of beating them with skills
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
D confidence n improvement of Fred dey surprise me sha.,Mcquire v been good so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
nitrogen:
We can't penetrate their defence, no creation of spaces, James no sabi move ball convincingly, movements upfront no make sense, but then, we should blame the players.

It’s obvious James is at best a squad player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lana1:
Does Traore dibble tho? Coz tbh, whenever i watch him, he's always using his body to bulldoze his way past people instead of beating them with skills

Yes. He dribbles a lot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
nitrogen:
We can't penetrate their defence, no creation of spaces, James no sabi move ball convincingly, movements upfront no make sense, but then, we should blame the players.

Blame Ole!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
paafin:

Blame Ole!

Blame Ole ke, abeg o, before they say my own is too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
larride:

It’s obvious James is at best a squad player.

He is not strong, he has pace and speed o, but zero quality. He should be playing for Utd's U23

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
James n prereira r minus in dis game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
handelex:
He is an attacking midfielder but versatile too, that's why he plays at the left and drifts into the hole at times

A la Coutinho?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin

We need Ighalo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
The sight of AWB struggling with the ball in the name of dribbling would have been really comical if it wasn't so sad. Phuck it, it is still comical.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm just thinking how we're going to score in this game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
afrodoc2:

The sight of AWB struggling with the ball in the name of dribbling would have been really comical if it wasn't so sad. Phuck it, it is still comical.
Lol. I don't even know why he does that. Instead of learning how to move and cross the ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why is Ole playing Bruno in the CDM position??

I don’t get it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
chrisley024:
Lol. I don't even know why he does that. Instead of learning how to move and cross the ball

It's like you guys don't understand, He has close to zero attacking ability, so all those easy attacking plays that come naturally to an attacking fullback seem like JAMB to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Victornezzar:

I don’t get it
wanted ask dat same question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Martial has been the worst player. He is easily bullied off the ball and losses it on his own. Also making wrong passes. He killed a good counter

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Victornezzar:

I don’t get it

He didn't start there. He drifted deeper and deeper as the game progressed and we lost the midfield battle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
E be like these guys no fit do pass like this.
Bruno surely brings something new to the table. The problem is how they'll convert their dominance and carve out chances. We just de scratch surface but no real threat upfront. Make coach do some things if it stays same till 65mins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rubish:
Martial (As usual).
Pereira.
Lindelof and.
James.

Playing well.

Fernandez.
Maguire and
Fred.

The rest Average.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
How can anyone look at this team and believe the attack is okay and the problem is midfield+defence

Which defenders will be scared of this kind of forward players. No threat, no swerving, no bullet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
afrodoc2:

He didn't start there. He drifted deeper and deeper as the game progressed and we lost the midfield battle.
That's giving Pereira more room to play nonsense

No penetration at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
elampiro:
Martial has been the worst player. He is easily bullied off the ball and losses it on his own. Also making wrong passes. He killed a good counter

I have written off Martial completely, Its now clear that Rashford has both more talent and attitude than him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
elampiro:

He has been quite poor. What is the point of that physique if you fall to ground under the slightest contact. He is showing well for the ball but not making use of the passes he has been getting from Mata and Fernandes.

I wouldn't mind taking James off and bringing Chong on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
CapitalCee:

I have written off Martial completely, Its now clear that Rashford has both more talent and attitude than him.

Defenders no longer fear him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
wahala dey ooh...
look at our build-up play and you go know say the team is bereft of ideas moving forward with their merry go round passes..

hopefully after the experiment, we'll get a proper manager in the summer

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Leyqute:

A la Coutinho?
I'll say Coutinho is more technical than him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Victornezzar:
That's giving Pereira more room to play nonsense
No penetration at all
Hahaha... that Pereira eh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
I don't know if our poor attacking play is down to the attacking players we parade or a coaching problem.

dis team can confuse person anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7567) (7568) (7569) (7570) (7571) (7572) (7573) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), akwesenana, kizolo(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.