Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874337 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Ole lack of tactical indepth in terms of positioning of players is our major problem.if a player is nt doing in particular position change him for Godsake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Ole lack of tactical indepth in terms of positioning of players is our major problem.if a player is nt doing well in a particular position change him for Godsake!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2020
diggz:

Gullit made a promising start to his managerial career when in the first season as a player-manager he guided Chelsea to an FA Cup triumph in 1997, the club's first major trophy in 26 years. The club also finished at a creditable sixth place in the Premiership.

The following season, with Chelsea in second place in the Premiership and proceeding to the quarter-finals in two cup competitions

Copied from wikipedia

I hope you see the difference doc?

Are we talking about the same Gullit that was sacked from his last 3 jobs, including by clubs in MLS and Russian league?
cheesy

Gullit failed as a coach. I am one of his biggest fans here, but it is what it is.

I see how you side stepped Maradona and Henry.
We can also add Bobby Tambling and Kerry Dixon to the list.
Or Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Kevin McHale cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

Are we talking about the same Gullit that was sacked from his last 3 jobs, including by clubs in MLS and Russian league?
cheesy

Gullit failed as a coach. I am one of his biggest fans here, but it is what it is.

I see how you side stepped Maradona and Henry.
We can also add Bobby Tambling and Kerry Dixon to the list.
Or Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Kevin McHale cheesy

That one no be my business o! He didn't fail woefully like Maradona, Garri and Henry did on their first jobs naim me know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2020
diggz:

That one no be my business o! He didn't fail woefully like Maradona, Garri and Henry did on their first jobs naim me know.

Okkkk. So if we remove Gullit from the list will you have a relaxed mind? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2020
Not sure why you seem so attached to the Gullit mention.
If it is about the Shekpite link Tambling and Dixon are bigger Sheesi legends than Gullit, in case you didn’t know. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

Okkkk. So if we remove Gullit from the list will you have a relaxed mind? grin

You too like trouble pass fight doc cheesy

I'll call my guy for you now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Beorn:
AWB is mediocre. Apart from sliding or tackling, the guy is a waste of money.
LMFAO.....You are very clueless. Yesterday he won 8 tackles, completed 5 dribbles and created the best chance of the game. Obviously he should improve his attacking ability but that's the least amongst our problem.When their is no right winger to create space a right back will always find it difficult going forward.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2020
diggz:

You too like trouble pass fight doc cheesy

I'll call my guy for you now

Lol me wey be man of peace.

I don hang my e-fight boots. I no get time again for plenty back and forth.

If you call any friend for me I fit just give am the OK doke. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2020
pharod:
He spoke a lot about B. Fernandez goals and assists.. Compared him to Scholes, then proceeded to play him deep in the midfield beside Fred.
Na dia he dey play for Sporting? The players dey fvck up but Ole too follow dey fvck.

We are looking for a goal and u are making double sub in the 86th minute. No discernable tactics..
I will sha continue to wait for the injured players to return, then see what he'll do with a full squad..
LMFAO.......Bruno started as a 10, but got moved back because Pereira kept making mistakes. Ole's reasoning was for Bruno to see more of the ball, which was a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2020
diggz:

Gullit made a promising start to his managerial career when in the first season as a player-manager he guided Chelsea to an FA Cup triumph in 1997, the club's first major trophy in 26 years. The club also finished at a creditable sixth place in the Premiership.

The following season, with Chelsea in second place in the Premiership and proceeding to the quarter-finals in two cup competitions

Copied from wikipedia

I hope you see the difference doc?

Na only foetus he wan forcefully remove, he fit see clearly. You think person wey rate Lingard above Hazard, get good 'vision' in life?

Call him abortionist, not doc.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by boyo44: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2020
footiemaniac:
Luke shaw positioning is so poor, all their dangerous attack have been coming from that flank. Fred has been covering for Shaw, he his so scared to confront Traore, and always jogging backward to position.
mancity can testify...the fear of Traore is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
I kondnof agree but James isn't doing well.
They need a break, James and Fred especially, thankfully there won't be any match for two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2020
Botfuss:
Even if we bought Messi , we would still be complaining about our blunt attack. Attack in this age is more than quality players. A team needs to be drilled in a distinguished attacking style; practiced and mastered on the training ground, that must be the core attribute of the team, irrespective of the personalities to carry it out.

Ole is bereft and devoid of these contemporary attacking styles. This is validated by our failure to create clear cut chances in our matches. Most of our goals are scored by individual brilliance of our forwards . It’s not really ole’s fault, you simply can’t give what you don’t have. It’s my humble submission that ole should be relieved of his duties and be appointed as the director of football. A club as huge as ours deserves a tactically sound manager. And no, counter-attacking is not a style!. Thank you.
Spot on...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2020
Lingard

20 games , 0 goals.

Ighalo

0 games , 0 goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
When Rashford plays you curse him, when he is away you ask when he is coming.

Is it that you miss cursing him?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
When Rashford plays you curse him, when he is away you ask when he is coming.

Is it that you miss cursing him?

Lol
This was funny.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO.......Bruno started as a 10, but got moved back because Pereira kept making mistakes. Ole's reasoning was for Bruno to see more of the ball, which was a good idea.

Very true. Bruno dropped deeper because of Pereira’s mistakes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol
This was funny.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Scummies, sign Slabhead and Slide Tackler :: 6th
Scummies, sign Scholesy and Ighalo :: Still 6th

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy Sunday guys...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Prectega:
Lingard

20 EPL games , 0 goals.

Ighalo

0 games , 0 goals.
Fixed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Enemyofpeace: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
izzou:
I've missed two matches today

Please how interesting is this match? Make I no whether to waste my data or go to bed
abeg go to bed jare. Those boys are fokn useless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
obainojazz:
The guy is consistently delivering good performances, I see people putting up a midfield three of Pogba, Mctom and Bruno.. No Fred.. There's problem.
a four man midfield of Pogba,Mctom,Bruno,Fred but then again na OGS be una coach n not Zizou so thank God cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Our manager and the legends supporting him are useless! angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
This Tanganga of Spurs is just like AWB. Very good defensively and useless going forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
larride:
This Tanganga of Spurs is just like AWB. Very good defensively and useless going forward.

At least, he cost £0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
So we don enter 7th like this? Chai!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chrisus:
So we don enter 7th like this? Chai!

No time na. Other clubs won't wait for us to get it right. Just imagine how we missed the chance to enter top 4. Now we are 7th on the table, only 1 win in 5 games, 4 points from 10th position.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Back to 7th. Sad cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let’s pretend as if Spurs are not currently leading us with 2pts.

We play Chelsea next.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
KrystalConnect abi oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.