Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8732682 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7587) (7588) (7589) (7590) (7591) (7592) (7593) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
airmark:

Especially when Martial replaced him effectively, banging in goals with reckless abandon. cool
what figure of speech is that grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Selling Lukaku for Ighalovirus is the biggest L Manchester United have ever taken, even bigger than signing Piano.

Ighalo wasn't even a starter for Watford when he was bundled to Guangzhou for 2 spare parts and an AliExpress shoe.

Anybody that watched Ighalovirus at the world cup, and insisted on pursuing Lukaku for him needs to drink a whole tank of holy water, cos that person is possessed.

U can make ur points without adding virus to Ighalo's name......

And OLE didn't pursue Lukaku for Ighalo.... D main target was Haaland,..but cudnt get him, because of the agent and father unrealistic terms...

Ighalo is not our problem, dnt give us his Statistics,...face the owners and Woodward

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Expert17:

And OLE didn't pursue Lukaku for Ighalo.... D main target was Haaland,..but cudnt get him, because of the agent and father unrealistic terms...

Ighalo is not our problem, dnt give us his Statistics,...face the owners and Woodward

Of course, OGS is always a saint. Thank God you agree that he sent away Lukaku, however, you also need to agree that he pursued him for Rashford and Martial (the DNA masters).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
nitrogen:

Of course, OGS is always a saint. Thank God you agree that he sent away Lukaku, however, you also need to agree that he pursued him for Rashford and Martial (the DNA masters).

I dnt like OGS ooo....

But by now, (7 years) it shud be clear dat Man utd problem is not COACH/MANAGER after sampling Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho and OGS....
Mourinho and Van gaal are Top class managers.

Lukaku is a goal poacher.... Proven goal scorer....
OGS want a fluid forward line like Liverpool attack and Man utd attack of 2007-2009, u won't know who to mark as a defender because of constant change in position and fast thinking moves, mostly dependent on players first touch and flexibility (Lukaku lacks both)....
That's why no matter the amount of important goals OGS and chicharito scored under Ferguson, they cudnt make the preffered first 11.......

Just to add-. OGS transfers so far are spot on, Maguire, AWB, James and Fernandes...... Ighalo will be judged later
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Expert17:

Lol you're wasting your time. Recognize trolling when you see one cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Expert17:

I dnt like OGS ooo....

But by now, (7 years) it shud be clear dat Man utd problem is not COACH/MANAGER after sampling Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho and OGS....
Mourinho and Van gaal are Top class managers.

Lukaku is a goal poacher.... Proven goal scorer....
OGS want a fluid forward line like Liverpool attack and Man utd attack of 2007-2009, u won't know who to mark as a defender because of constant change in position and fast thinking moves, mostly dependent on players first touch and flexibility (Lukaku lacks both)....
That's why no matter the amount of important goals OGS and chicharito scored under Ferguson, they cudnt make the preffered first 11.......

Just to add-. OGS transfers so far are spot on, Maguire, AWB, James and Fernandes...... Ighalo will be judged later

Haha, so you haven't seen Lukaku move to the right wing before, abi?

@Bolded, you kidding right? How many games has Fernandes played? James too has been doing very well, I can see that. AWB needs to improve his attacking play. Meanwhile, how come Maguire has not been able to co-ordinate the defence to prevent small teams from raping De Gea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 2:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Football fans will always be football fans! Same deadwoods we were clamouring for the gaffer to ship out of the club are the same deadwoods we are killing ourselves for here. Someone was even praising Ashley young just because he made an assist! How many assists has he made since then? Ole is the right step in the right direction IMHO, Let's give him time, please. At least, many here are confident we can beat Chelsea which I think was never the case under Mourinho(Van Gaal and Moyes too). The consistency will come, I believe with time and we can be 80% sure of beating any team small or big. Patience is the key word here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:56am On Feb 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Confident we will beat Chelsea? WTF!

Musa has seen and heard it all, He is tired of some Utd fans/supporters!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Machozini: 5:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Who knows Ighalo has more goals than Lacazette.Sorry La Cassette
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:22am On Feb 12, 2020
nitrogen:

Haha, so you haven't seen Lukaku move to the right wing before, abi?

@Bolded, you kidding right? How many games has Fernandes played? James too has been doing very well, I can see that. AWB needs to improve his attacking play. Meanwhile, how come Maguire has not been able to co-ordinate the defence to prevent small teams from raping De Gea?

I hv seen Lukaku move to the rite, he played dere for Belguim in the world cup..... Am talking abt his first touch and flexibility..... He also get tired easily...

James is still one of our highest assist provider dis season, though he still needs to improve,

AWB is the best RB in the world in terms of defending, but he doesn't know how to attack,.. which hes gonna learn soon.

Maguire won't catch Set-piece for Degea, u shud know De Gea hs bn out of form for more dan a year now....... Maguire will start in all the team in EPL

OGS signings are better dan Mourinho, Van gaal and Moyes

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2020
paafin:
Football fans will always be football fans! Same deadwoods we were clamouring for the gaffer to ship out of the club are the same deadwoods we are killing ourselves for here. Someone was even praising Ashley young just because he made an assist! How many assists has he made since then? Ole is the right step in the right direction IMHO, Let's give him time, please. At least, many here are confident we can beat Chelsea which I think was never the case under Mourinho(Van Gaal and Moyes too). The consistency will come, I believe with time and we can be 80% sure of beating any team small or big. Patience is the key word here.

Their problem is selective amnesia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2020
paafin:

Maybe you guys wouldn't be this confident of beating Chelsea, with Hazard still wearing blue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2020
paafin:
d same Liverpool management over d yrs employed jurgen klop n everything change.d same for man city n recently Leicester. When u c a good football coach u will know.mourino n van Gaal r top class coach but v passed their peak when dey came to man UTD.Our present squad can competes with any team in d world if we v a coach dat know what he his doing.ole is one step forward n 3steps backward.look at Leicester dey might be losing but is very obvious Rogers is building something. I respect ur view but personally ole lack d technical depth to take us far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Karleb:

Their problem is selective amnesia.
LMFAO....If Sanchez was balling at Inter Milan the cry babies would have been all over this thread lamenting how we let him go on loan as well. Anything to push an agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2020
engrelvis:
d same Liverpool management over d yrs employed jurgen klop n everything change.d same for man city n recently Leicester. When u c a good football coach u will know.mourino n van Gaal r top class coach but v passed their peak when dey came to man UTD.Our present squad can competes with any team in d world if we v a coach dat know what he his doing.ole is one step forward n 3steps backward.look at Leicester dey might be losing but is very obvious Rogers is building something. I respect ur view but personally ole lack d technical depth to take us far.

What was the position Klopps Liverpool finish the season he was appointed?? Even the next Season.......

Wat Mourinho and Van gaal cudnt do, u expect OGS to do it....
The same Pochetino was sacked for Mourinho to be appointed....
Even at Mourinho lowest point, he's better Dan Pochetino.... Maybe u can mention 3 current managers better than Mourinho

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Expert17:

What was the position Klopps Liverpool finish the season he was appointed?? Even the next Season.......

Even at Mourinho lowest point, he's better Dan Pochetino.... Maybe u can mention 3 current managers better than Mourinho
I dnt give a f...k about poch or whether klopp came last d season he was appointed. Is his ascendency,progress dat am talking about. Since ole appointment what progress v we actually made ?go n watch klopp previous past matches.I remember saying at DAT time ( I which digzz can bring it out) Liverpool is going to b force to b reckon with in d future just d same way am saying about current Leicester squad now.With exception of VDD one on one r current Liverpool squad better dan ours? Even VDD dat is one of d best defenders in d world right now wasn't dat fantastic at Southampton but look at him now .d same with mane.U can't give what u dnt v no matter d time given to u

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Expert17:

I dnt give a f...k about poch or whether klopp came last d season he was appointed. Is his ascendency,progress dat am talking about. Since ole appointment what progress v we actually made ?go n watch klopp previous past matches.I remember saying at DAT time ( I which digzz can bring it out) Liverpool is going to b a force to b reckon with in d future just d same way am saying about current Leicester squad now.With exception of VDD one on one r current Liverpool squad better dan ours? Even VDD dat is one of d best defender in d world right now wasn't dat fantastic at Southampton but look at him now .d same with mane.U can't give what u dnt v no matter d time given to u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2020
engrelvis:
Our present squad can competes with any team in d world if we v a coach dat know what he his doing.ole is one step forward n 3steps backward.
how so? even the first team has been lacking a creative spark. if we just accept this statement for onwards sake, how many of the first team players have been unavailable till date? it's this absentee after another on a regular, building any momentum has been difficult so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2020
ChristineC:
how so? even the first team has been lacking a creative spark. if we just accept this statement for onwards sake, how many of the first team players have been unavailable till date? it's this absentee after another on a regular basis, building any momentum has been difficult so far.
is it every time Liverpool or man city plays with their complete squad?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
engrelvis:
I dnt give a f...k about poch or whether klopp came last d season he was appointed. Is his ascendency,progress dat am talking about. Since ole appointment what progress v we actually made ?go n watch klopp previous past matches.I remember saying at DAT time ( I which digzz can bring it out) Liverpool is going to b a force to b reckon with in d future just d same way am saying about current Leicester squad now.With exception of VDD one on one r current Liverpool squad better dan ours? Even VDD dat is one of d best defender in d world right now wasn't dat fantastic at Southampton but look at him now .d same with mane.U can't give what u dnt v no matter d time given to u

Apart from midfied,. DNT compare Man utd Squad to Liverpool on one on one basis....they are better

U DNT win trophies with big names, u win trophies with determined players who can put their head where others can't put their leg, who go a step ahead in training, on the pitch and beyond......
Until Man utd flush out some players who infect others with their bad energy....
We can't win league with players like Pogba, Martial, Shaw, Lindelof

As for me, I can see progress in this squad, we must stay with OLE, because we made a big mistake sacking Van gaal......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
engrelvis:
is it every time Liverpool or man city plays with their complete squad?
this season Liverpool is almost always complete and they have a better squad, not just first eleven. comparison is flawed.
Man City has had identical injury problems and the difference is clear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Expert17:

Apart from midfied,. DNT compare Man utd Squad to Liverpool on one on one basis....they are better

U DNT win trophies with big names, u win trophies with determined players who can put their head where others can't put their leg, who go a step ahead in training, on the pitch and beyond......
Until Man utd flush out some players who infect others with their bad energy....
We can't win league with players like Pogba, Martial, Shaw, Lindelof

As for me, I can see progress in this squad, we must stay with OLE, because we made a big mistake sacking Van gaal......
dey r better because klopp is using dem well with right mentality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NLBigBoy: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ighalo is my countryman so in public I’m Always Applauding and hyping him up but every once in a while my brain goes “WTF out of every striker na IGHALO una Buy? REALLY MAN UTD

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Expert17:

Maybe u can mention 3 current managers better than Mourinho

Pep Klopp Zidane
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
nitrogen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Confident we will beat Chelsea? WTF!

Musa has seen and heard it all, He is tired of some Utd fans/supporters!
Are you this negative in your everyday life? Ole has played Chelsea 3 times since he became manager(i think) and he has beaten Chelsea every single time with one of those games at Stamford bridge. Infact, the last time Manu beat Chelsea, Chelsea could be said to be in much better form than they are now. So what is so strange about people being confident that Manu will beat Chelsea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep Klopp Zidane

Pep and Mourinho are in the same class.....( Statistically backed)

Klopp is catching up with them....

Zidane can't rate himself on the same level to Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
sylvalord:
Are you this negative in your everyday life? Ole has played Chelsea 3 times since he became manager(i think) and he has beaten Chelsea every single time with one of those games at Stamford bridge. Infact, the last time Manu beat Chelsea, Chelsea could be said to be in much better form than they are now. So what is so strange about people being confident that Manu will beat Chelsea?

You are a tool! So beating Chelsea 3 times is an achievement, what about Liverpool, Arsenal, City, Newcastle, Burnley, Watford, Westham etc. ? Beating Chelsea has actually placed us above Chelsea right?

Sometimes, you pro-OGS boiz will just come here and be saying BS. We are asking for some good/decent performances, but you would rather be happy with counter-attacks, shebi it's no more working, baba has now gone to bring a third-hand Lukaku to come and score for us. We watch!

And please, next time, try to fuvk off my mention.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Expert17:

Pep and Mourinho are in the same class.....( Statistically backed)

Klopp is catching up with them....

Zidane can't rate himself on the same level to Mourinho

How are Pep and Mourinho in the same class with Stats?

Zidane is higher than Mourinho given his 3 CL wins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

How are Pep and Mourinho in the same class with Stats?

Zidane is higher than Mourinho given his 3 CL wins

Pep 26 Trophies.( Barcelona/Messi , Bayern and Man city)..... Coached big and best clubs in the league in each country..

Mourinho 25 trophies( started Chelsea dominance, brought Porto to limelight, Break Madrid Laliga Voodoo, won Treble with aging Inter Milan Squad,. Won 3 Trophies for toothless Man utd)

Zidane 9 trophies

Klopp 8 trophies..

Back to my point,. Mourinho and Pep are in the same class....
Klopp and Zidane need more prayer and fasting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Expert17:

Pep 26 Trophies.( Barcelona/Messi , Bayern and Man city)..... Coached big and best clubs in the league in each country..

Mourinho 25 trophies( started Chelsea dominance, brought Porto to limelight, Break Madrid Laliga Voodoo, won Treble with aging Inter Milan Squad,. Won 3 Trophies for toothless Man utd)

Zidane 9 trophies

Klopp 8 trophies..

Back to my point,. Mourinho and Pep are in the same class....
Klopp and Zidane need more prayer and fasting

How long have they all been coaches

Mourinho about 20yrs
Pep about 12yrs
Zidane 4 seasons
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

How long have they all been coaches

Mourinho about 20yrs
Pep about 12yrs
Zidane 4 seasons

-Pep main job at Barcelona was to win UCL.....Messi to d rescue
- pep job at Bayern was to win UCL, cudnt near the final, with a team that won it, not long ago
-pep job at Man city was to win UCL, cudnt reach final with a team dat bought all the players he point to....

Mourinho went to Porto dat cudnt win the league in the previous 3 seasons, spend 2 years and won 2 league,.. winning the club 1st and only UCL trophy...

Mourinho did wonders at chelsea, u know the record....

Mourinho went to Inter Milan and change the tone of serie A, restricted AC Milan from winning another trophy, won treble,..

Mourinho won the league for Real Madrid after how many years......

Mourinho went to Man utd, a club going down and won 3 trophies... And their first UEL trophy...

Pep can never go to a club dat don't have millions to spend, and must be the best club in the league....
Pep can't play any other style apart from Tiki-taka......
Mourinho is multi-dimensional,..... He can park bus, counter attack, long ball, any style dat will guarantee winning...

Please stop calling Zidane here

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Expert17:

[b]-Pep main job at Barcelona was to win UCL.....Messi to d rescue
- pep job at Bayern was to win UCL, cudnt near the final, with a team that won it, not long ago
-pep job at Man city was to win UCL, cudnt reach final with a team dat bought all the players he point to....

Pep can never go to a club dat don't have millions to spend, and must be the best club in the league....
Mourinho is multi-dimensional,..... He can park bus, counter attack, long ball, any style dat will guarantee winning...

Please stop calling Zidane here

All these are lies.

Who told you the job of Pep at those clubs?

Mourinho went to Porto dat cudnt win the league in the previous 3 seasons, spend 2 years and won 2 league,.. winning the club 1st and only UCL trophy...

Porto has won the European cup before in 1987

Mourinho did wonders at chelsea, u know the record....
What are these wonders? Was winning CL not part of his job there or na only Pep dey suppose win CL

Mourinho went to Inter Milan and change the tone of serie A, restricted AC Milan from winning another trophy, won treble,..

This is a lie, Inter won the Serie A multiple times under Mancini before Mourinho joined.

Mourinho won the league for Real Madrid after how many years......
Mourinho joined Madrid in 2010, Madrid won the League 2 seasons before than in 2008 under Schuster

Mourinho went to Man utd, a club going down and won 3 trophies... And their first UEL trophy...[/b]

Serious clubs don't win UEL, its only for tier 2 clubs like Sevilla. How many UEL winners hope to retain it

Was Barcelona that had finished trophyless for 2 seasons the best club in Spain? Was City a team that finished 4th level on point with Man Utd that Mou took over the best team in England?

All these you listed are the same thing, In defence they park the bus in attack they hope to play long balls and counter

That is why Mourinho has been fired at his last 3 jobs for failing

If you need to add lies to prop up a coach, then he is already a failiure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7587) (7588) (7589) (7590) (7591) (7592) (7593) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.