Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8840339 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7616) (7617) (7618) (7619) (7620) (7621) (7622) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wait. Why are Chelsea fans squabbling on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
airmark:

grin

O ti dun werey.

Next time they ask you to open your bank account details on your phone, buzz me here, i will control my people to come to your aid.

I had given out the name of a powerful human right group for free for cowards like you to contact when they want to tramp on your rights.

Once you show Sars your membership card, you are free like a bird. The only issue is that, i am not sure your hands are clean. No innocent person would act stupidly like you did last time.
Your story didnt add up, many missing links.
Abirun, oponu agbalagba
Failed to graduate
Failed as a footballer
Got scammed on MMM
You embarked on a deadly journey because your family have given up on you, you better off dead to them because of how useless you are.
Is it true you worked as a dish washer in canada shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
We should just try this shambolic display against Watford and see what happens to us.

No confidence even if we decide to sign Ronaldo and Messi.

angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
How this useless scummies beat chelsea 3 times this season with this terrible display week in week out should be added to one of the wonders of the world.

Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lingard and Pereira should be sold this summer. It's pointless having them around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lana1:
Lingard and Pereira should be sold this summer. It's pointless having them around.

Ole didn’t need to start all the useless players together.

Bruno starting will have guaranteed like 2 goals by 60 mins. At that point you can sub him off. His work is done.

But no. Limpopo must play 90 mins.

And what’s with the back 5 defenders? 4 at the back is more efficient against teams like Club Brugge. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
sod09:
Abirun, oponu agbalagba
Failed to graduate
Failed as a footballer
Got scammed on MMM
You embarked on a deadly journey because your family have given up on you, you better off dead to them because of how useless you are.
Is it true you worked as a dish washer in canada shocked

Seconded
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was reading this, with a relaxed mind, I feel like swimming back to Nigeria this night.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Leyqute:

Ole didn’t need to start all the useless players together.

Bruno starting will have guaranteed like 2 goals by 60 mins. At that point you can sub him off. His work is done.

But no. Limpopo must play 90 mins.

And what’s with the back 5 defenders? 4 at the back is more efficient against teams like Club Brugge. SMH.
We cant blame him for wanting to rest his best players. It's just a shame that the squad players are so poor. I don't understand how Lingard and Pereira keep getting away with poor performance after poor performance.

Since we dont have an extra attacker that we can play in a 4-3-3, he should just go for a 4-4-2 diamond. Ighalo, Martial on top and a midfield of Bruno, Fred, Matic and Lingard/Pereira.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
wizkitvick:
I [s]blame your mama wey open her shit down for your papa to pour that thing inside wey produce you

Your mama for Don abort you tey tey before you turn this Uber useless[/s]

Go and ask your papa the foolish question you asked me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
These are the little things we all talk about here.

Guess who Shaw passes to in the end.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lana1:

Its amazing to me that those 2 earn millions playing for man utd. Absolutely incredible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
How this useless scummies beat chelsea 3 times this season with this terrible display week in week out should be added to one of the wonders of the world.

Seriously.

Its not our fault Chelsea are our bitches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Imagine Bruno did what Lingard and Perreira should have done in about 9 minutes or so.

Lingard who played full match had a lesser rating than Bruno who played for just 9min. Nawa oh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
adebayo201:
Imagine Bruno did what Lingard and Perreira should have done in about 9 minutes or so.

Lingard who played full match had a lesser rating than Bruno who played for just 9min. Nawa oh.
grin grin grin that's the height of uselessness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2020
sod09:
[s]Abirun, oponu agbalagba
Failed to graduate
Failed as a footballer
Got scammed on MMM
Is it true you worked as a dish washer in canada[/s] shocked

grin

Oti dun werey.

I will call Sars to come and give you gbas gbos and tame you rabid dog again. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Lana1:
These are the little things we all talk about here.

Guess who Shaw passes to in the end.. undecided

Maguire?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Ruben Neves is a baller...

I wouldn't mind if we get him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2020
patrickmuf:
Ruben Neves is a baller...

I wouldn't mind if we get him.

Not a bad player, however apart from his occasional wonder goals just how good is he?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Not a bad player, however apart from his occasional wonder goals just how good is he?
He is adept at coordinating the play from deep and can pass, long and short passes...

He can also tackle. With him, you are getting something like a hybrid of a natural 4 and 10.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Long passes
Set piece
I think he's a suspect defensively
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2020
sod09:

Long passes
Set piece
I think he's a suspect defensively
Well, he isn't bad defensively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2020
patrickmuf:
He is adept at coordinating the play from deep and can pass, long and short passes...

He can also tackle. With him, you are getting something like a hybrid of a natural 4 and 10.

I have always liked him, but i just want a significant and obvious upgrade on our 1st team midfielders. If he is coming to take Pereira 's place in the squad that's ok, but i don't see him as an obvious upgrade on McTom in the first eleven.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2020
patrickmuf:
Well, he isn't bad defensively.

He is a little suspect in terms of his CONTINUOUS work rate defensively. He is helped by Wolves' defensive system. In a more open system both he and Moutinho would be found out defensively.

I would like someone who has both his hospital passing ability as well the work rate and ball recycling ability which is the bread and butter of central midfield play..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2020
patrickmuf:

His passing stats are not mind-blowing. Low number of passes, low passing accuracy, low assists, low key passes.

Then he has low tackling stats as well.

I am not as high on him as i used to be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

His passing stats are not mind-blowing. Low number of passes, low passing accuracy, low assists, low key passes.

Then he has low tackling stats as well.

I am not as high on him as i used to be.

I see him as more of a deep lying playmaker with shooting ability. I think we need a Carrick type midfielder to complete our setup. I'm talking about a dictator from deep.

Ruben Neves seems inconsistent to me at pure deep lying duties. He had a bad spell this season where he had to sit for Dendoncker?

Will still take him over seeing the shït twins at play grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2020
grin

Whoever dubed Lingard a new Xavi should be arrested, prosecuted for capital Offense and sentenced to death by Needle. As for Perreira, couldn't believe I once envisaged him to be a world class Player?! The Fool is nothing but a Sachet of Ketchup.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2020
DeadPresidents:

I see him as more of a deep lying playmaker with shooting ability. I think we need a Carrick type midfielder to complete our setup. I'm talking about a dictator from deep.

Ruben Neves seems inconsistent to me at pure deep lying duties. He had a bad spell this season where he had to sit for Dendoncker?

Will still take him over seeing the shït twins at play grin

Yeah. It would be interesting to find out if the Wolves’ midfielders stats are average because of the team’s style OR the team plays that way because of the type of midfielders it has.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Solskjær: "I'm encouraged by his [Martial] attitude this season as well, wanting to do those things that [goals like against Chelsea] are not natural for him. You've got to make him a No. 9 again after playing wide for so many years.

Solskjær: "I think Anthony [Martial] can step up, get a few more and get to the 20 mark [in all competitions]. Definitely. He's got quality of course, he's a very good finisher. He takes his chances really well. There's good technique in his finishing."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Solskjær: "He's [Martial] good receiving the ball at times and dropping off. He can play almost like a false nine as well. Sometimes I'd like him to be stronger physically."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Solskjær: "He [McTominay] can sit with Nemanja [Matic] or Fred, or he can be one of the runners in midfield. We're talking about that today, that we don't have that many runs past the striker. He used to be a striker before so he's used to being in the box."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Solskjær: "He's [McTominay] a physical specimen. He's a leader, he never shirks a tackle and he brings everyone with him."

(1) (2) (3) ... (7616) (7617) (7618) (7619) (7620) (7621) (7622) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YourBestWriter, kifeyous(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.