Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8825237 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7835) (7836) (7837) (7838) (7839) (7840) (7841) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
GloryIsaac:

The journalists probably didn’t bother asking. grin
Those 2 should just leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
I hope jose mourinho is ready for a nice little head rub again off Ole!!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

The only thing that is dribbled more than Fred is a blindfolded pillar.

As if pillar is not bad enough, you had to add a blindfold grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
How do you think we’re lining up tonight?

I’m guessing it’ll be a 3-5-2

With

De Gea

Shaw
Lindelof
Maguire

Williams
Bissaka

Fred
McTominay
Bruno

Martial
Rashford

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oasis007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3LcSq6ckXM

True Heir to the Throne.
This MUTV commentator na dead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chrisus:

With

De Gea

Shaw
Lindelof
Maguire

Williams
Bissaka

Fred
McTominay
Bruno

Martial
Rashford

Likely formation, but not sure of the lineup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

He is going to Bayern so it doesn't really matter. But he would be a great addition to any team, RW or LW (though i believe he is better on the left). He is a direct player and Pep's system doesn't really suit him.

Okay, thanks. Was just asking. I know there’s little chances of him joining United.

It’s just that the guy is really good. He’s more dangerous than Sterling on that left side.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sniper4real:

Sane don't often play RW. Mostly seen @ that LW

Agreed. But a player like him can cause damage from any side, left or right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chrisus:

With

De Gea

Shaw
Lindelof
Maguire

Williams
Bissaka

Fred
McTominay
Bruno

Martial
Rashford

Ole is just confusing everybody both fans and others. In as much as I don't see Pogba starting tonight, he spoke about giving him maybe 40 or 60 minutes and continuously build his fitness... Now if Pogba is not starting, who is he going to sub off after 30mins?

I'm feeling a bit uneasy about this game sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2020

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lordemperoris100:

Ko necestry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
undecided

Oh! i forget AWB is a Striker. Most times it's better to disregard some People online. How can a sensible football Follower expect AWB to be banging Goals?!

Scoring Goal is simply a Bonus to his primary Responsibilities. As far as he's defending well, running the Flank perfectly and dropping Assists, then his Responsibilities are being fulfilled.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Peter Schmeichel: "I’m absolutely convinced he [Pogba] wants to stay [at Manchester United]. I just know, you speak to the right people.

"One thing is how he’s portrayed in the media for what he does and what he says himself, and another thing is what his agent is doing."

- Express
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oasis007:
undecided

Oh! i forget AWB is a Striker. Most times it's better to disregard some People online. How can a sensible football Follower expect AWB to be banging Goals?!

Scoring Goal is simply a Bonus to his primary Responsibilities. As far as he's defending well, running the Flank perfectly and dropping Assists, then his Responsibilities are being fulfilled.

The best one-on-one defender in the world.

AWB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Expert17:

The best one-on-one defender in the world.

AWB

grin

Say no more..... I pity Son tonight. He's gonna be handled as a Son by AWB.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bruno Fernandes: “Cristiano [Ronaldo] recently sent me a message asking if I was OK, if my adaptation was going well and everything. He is a person that I consider a lot. He is a childhood friend.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "We are always going to be about youth, young players with courage who try to express yourself. Courage, pace, power so of course we are developing to a better team."

Pace and Pawa grin
Where is Elampawa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bruno Fernandes: "Paul's [Pogba] ambitions are the same as mine now: to help the club reach the Champions League so that, next season, we can show our quality in what is the most desired club competition in Europe."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bruno Fernandes: It’s been good. I already knew Paul from Italy, from playing against each other, we had already spoken a few times in Italy.

"Obviously training with him and training with great players always makes our game easier, because when we have players with the ability to help us grow, it helps us to be better.

"It helps to adapt each one to the teammate’s game. And that’s what I have to try to do. Mainly because Paul was one of the few that I didn’t have the opportunity to train with. Him and Rashford”

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bruno Fernandes: "But I think we have a good relationship beyond the pitch. I think that off the pitch we also have a good relationship. We talked several times here when we were going to training, we even joked several times.

"We have a few jokes between us. So it has everything to work. I believe that Paul’s ambitions are the same as mine at the moment, which is to help the club, try to reach places that can give access to Champions so that next year we can show our quality in that competition which is the most sought at European level.”

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pls will Poorgba start tonight?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
It will end in tears tonight for many here.
I trust mourinho to get the job done. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bruno Fernandes: "Obviously we also have this mission of playing together and bringing results to the club. I think we are players that we have the capacity to risk our game a lot, to try the last pass, to try some different things normally.

"And I think it can help both of us. We both have the ability to reach the box, to score goals. And maybe at that moment we can even assist each other. That can be positive.”

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bruno Fernandes: "We can score more goals. We are two players who create many goal opportunities during the game, it can increase the goal opportunities that Manchester have created so far.

"But I think that more than me and Pogba the most important thing today must be the team. Because regardless of whether I play, or Paul plays, or we play together, the most important thing is that everyone shows results, shows their ability.

"Because we have a very strong midfield here, as we have shown previously. And I believe that with Paul’s return, we will become even stronger than we were.”

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Boys on the Move!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

Mission CrushMou about to be activated.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nawa o.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lineup

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
nitrogen:
Nawa o.......
Wetin bros
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
James is starting? Lol didn't see that coming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by excel127(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pls what's the best app to stream online with less than 500mb usage

(1) (2) (3) ... (7835) (7836) (7837) (7838) (7839) (7840) (7841) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YourBestWriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.