Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,715 members, 7,862,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8868847 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

how is it wrong destination?

benzema is useless.....
rodriguez will complete the triumvirate of bale & ronaldo in a 4-3-3 formation. he's exactly what they need in that attack. i am happy for rodriguez......very very happy for him!
He can't play as a CF so the front 3 is already settled and his quality shouldn't start from the bench.

The mid has Modric, Alonso n Kroos
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
I dont think you all should report rumours like its gospel.
Hummels for £16m grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
chrisley024:
He can't play as a CF so the front 3 is already settled and his quality shouldn't start from the bench.

The mid has Modric, Alonso n Kroos

he will play as a false 9.
better still, he can play on the left & have ronaldo move to the centre. rodriguez can play across the forward line - he's that good!

madrid will line up 4-3-3 with kroos at the tip of the midfield 3 with alonso & modric as the pivot. di maria, benzema, etc should be sold. they are useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

he will play as a false 9.
better still, he can play on the left & have ronaldo move to the centre. rodriguez can play across the forward line - he's that good!

madrid will line up 4-3-3 with kroos at the tip of the midfield 3 with alonso & modric as the pivot. di maria, benzema, etc should be sold. they are useless.
Unless as a false 9 which they hope it works.
Ronaldo to the centre is a no no. It will limit him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
chrisley024:
Unless as a false 9 which they hope it works.
Ronaldo to the centre is a no no. It will limit him.

how so?
even when he plays on the left, he gets a free role. centre, right or left - it doesn't matter to ronaldo. they will interchange roles like the holy trinity in 07/08 united team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

how so?
even when he plays on the left, he gets a free role. centre, right or left - it doesn't matter to ronaldo. they will interchange roles like the holy trinity in 07/08 united team.
Well, let's see how the coach sets up his team n tactics
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
chrisley024:
Well, let's see how the coach sets up his team n tactics

easy decision: 4-3-3.

barca got suarez, they got rodriguez.
i think madrid have the better attack though.....until neymar pulls his finger out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
MrTA: I dont think you all should report rumours like its gospel.
Hummels for £16m grin grin grin grin
Lol.
But did you actually believe that report?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
psalmdave: hw many years does hummels have on his contract?
Until 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
hmmm I believe James will succeed & I see Ronaldo leaving Madrid after this season.

I hope our absence in Europe is not really costing us behind the scenes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
^^^
grin
Someone is still hurting from the unfair capture of kroos
Despite the 'I don't give an eff' attitude' you want us all to believe.
It's quite obvious that you are irked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Irked by Kroos leaving?

If I'm to pick 8 players to stay at Bayern I won't pick Kroos neither would I pick Ribery.

Neuer Alaba Boateng Lahm schweini Robben Lewandoski Muller would be my choice. It's just shocking a young player would want to go to a club like Madrid

Isco that was bought last yr for 30m would probably be shipped out or benched permanently. Di Maria their best player in the CL finals is about to be sold. Just like Ozil, Sneijder Robben found out.

Any player who cares about his career would be wary of Madrid especially if you're not a media favorite like Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
dayokanu: Irked by Kroos leaving?

If I'm to pick 8 players to stay at Bayern I won't pick Kroos neither would I pick Ribery.

Neuer Alaba Boateng Lahm schweini Robben Lewandoski Muller would be my choice. It's just shocking a young player would want to go to a club like Madrid

Isco that was bought last yr for 30m would probably be shipped out or benched permanently. Di Maria their best player in the CL finals is about to be sold. Just like Ozil, Sneijder Robben found out.

Any player who cares about his career would be wary of Madrid especially if you're not a media favorite like Ronaldo
boateng shocked shocked.

So if madrid had had boateng and had requested a Straight kroos/boateng swap, would you have sanctioned the move if you were in the position to do so?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2014

Dayo this is you should go from here, you actually know a lot (the reason i'm following you) but i prefer this Dayo, the one that makes his points without thinly veiled insults to other club and fans...Missed your contributions in the politics section...GGMU, Mia San Mia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2014

boateng?
which boateng? the same boateng that was flogged out of man city? cheesy grin cheesy this camel called dayokanu is barking the wrong tree. shawcross is better than boateng!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
PietroRico: boateng shocked shocked.

So if madrid had had boateng and had requested a Straight kroos/boateng swap, would you have sanctioned the move if you were in the position to do so?

Boateng any day. 2 major finals Boateng has beasted where Kroos was either unavailable or simply a disaster.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
patrickmuf: Dayo this is you should go from here, you actually know a lot (the reason i'm following you) but i prefer this Dayo, the one that makes his points without thinly veiled insults to other club and fans...Missed your contributions in the politics section...GGMU, Mia San Mia

So when other clubs and fans direct insults at me what happens
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

boateng?
which boateng? the same boateng that was flogged out of man city? cheesy grin cheesy this camel called dayokanu is barking the wrong tree. shawcross is better than boateng!

Until any of those jesters dominate a world cup and cl finals. They can never be compared tip Boateng

No English defender can be compared to Jerome
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
dayokanu:

Boateng any day. 2 major finals Boateng has beasted where Kroos was either unavailable or simply a disaster.

lool. And u expect me to believe you aren't irked? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
dayokanu:

Until any of those jesters dominate a world cup and cl finals. They can never be compared tip Boateng

No English defender can be compared to Jerome

you are a fool!
no defensive partnership was hailed as the best in the entire europe in the last 20 years like rio/vidic or terry/carvalho.

rio & terry are both english defenders and they are 1 million times better than boateng or any german defender that has lived in the last 50 years.

boateng is not better than shawcross. he's just a lucky git that naturalised in a country where defenders are as scarce as platinum. boateng?? mtchewwwwwww - he would sit on the bench for dawson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
^^^^ Dayo has been downgrading ferdy all the while .... boateng ke ?? dunno what he sees in that ninja ..... Cahill is better that dat guy.....Boateng is just lucky playing with good players same with Valdez.....Or im co wan compare valdez with de gea .... cos he'll
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: ^^^^ Dayo has been downgrading ferdy all the while .... boateng ke ?? dunno what he sees in that ninja ..... Cahill is better that dat guy.....Boateng is just lucky playing with good players same with Valdez.....Or im co wan compare valdez with de gea .... cos he'll

na stupïdity dey worry am.
according to his logic, wes brown is better than hummels. brown won a champions league but hummels hasn't.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

you are a fool!
no defensive partnership was hailed as the best in the entire europe in the last 20 years like rio/vidic or terry/carvalho.

rio & terry are both english defenders and they are 1 million times better than boateng or any german defender that has lived in the last 50 years.

boateng is not better than shawcross. he's just a lucky git that naturalised in a country where defenders are as scarce as platinum. boateng?? mtchewwwwwww - he would sit on the bench for dawson.

LOOOOL..... BOTH ARE BETTER THAN JURGEN "ONE MAN ARMY" KOHLER ABI?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

LOOOOL..... BOTH ARE BETTER THAN JURGEN "ONE MAN ARMY" KOHLER ABI?

kohler my foot!
you want to compare ultra fast strikers vidic & rio had to face in their time to the slow, laboured strikers of kohler's time?

go & watch barca vs man utd(home & away) in 07/08 season again and see how rio ate the combo of messi + etoo + henry single-handedly for 180 mins without conceding.

it was the best individual defensive performance in the history of champions league. united won that champions league unbeaten & it started a 25-game unbeaten run against some of the toughest teams in europe.

kohler ko, collar ni.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

you are a fool!

Rio and Terry simply tagged along with better partners individually they are crap.

They are the reason why England would never do well in a tournament

We keep hearing Rio Terry Joe Hart, Gerrard Lampard Rooney Cahill Ashley Cole are world class only unlucky to be playing with crap teammates at the national level that's why they never do well

Then I ask if all these are world class then who are the crap players making them unable to win for NT

Until England realize that all their players are mediocre they would always fail at tournaments

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
PietroRico: lool. And u expect me to believe you aren't irked? grin

Show me a final where Kroos has performed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: ^^^^ Dayo has been downgrading ferdy all the while .... boateng ke ?? dunno what he sees in that ninja ..... Cahill is better that dat guy.....Boateng is just lucky playing with good players same with Valdez.....Or im co wan compare valdez with de gea .... cos he'll

Does Ferdinand not play with good players at the national team?

Were his teammates not the ones you call world class? From Terry to Ashley Cole to Gerrard to Lampard to Rooney to Hart to cleverly to Carrick

So how come these collection of world class players failed to make a single semi final

While Boateng and the players these English players are better than have made 2 straight major semi finals and won the world cup

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Dayokanu .... Following ur logic of judgement, Cristiano Ronaldo is also crap??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by boyo44: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
2005: Juventus sign ARSENAL
CAPTAIN
Patrick Vieira.
2006: Juventus MANAGER Fabio
Capello
RESIGNS.
2007: Barcelona sign ARSENAL
CAPTAIN
Thierry Henry.
2008: Barcelona MANAGER Frank
Rijkaard
SACKED.
2011: Barcelona sign ARSENAL
CAPTAIN
Cesc Fabregas.
2012: Barcelona MANAGER Pep
Guardiola
RESIGNS.
Louis Van Gaal, if you want to get
sacked
sign Thomas Vermaelen.
2012: Man Utd sign ARSENAL
CAPTAIN
Van Persie.
2013: Man Utd MANAGER Ferguson
retires.
LAUGH GAUGH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
dayokanu:
Rio and Terry simply tagged along with better partners individually they are crap.
They are the reason why England would never do well in a tournament

there was no vidic in the duel i referred to unless you are suggesting vida's ghost helped rio on the pitch. barca had the lion share in both legs so it wasn't a game where rio was on a settee smoking a pack of newport.

We keep hearing Rio Terry Joe Hart, Gerrard Lampard Rooney Cahill Ashley Cole are world class only unlucky to be playing with crap teammates at the national level that's why they never do well

so how come madrid galacticos never won a champions league in 12 years? yes - their team was mediocre for 12 years according to your idiotic logic. if champions league was a competition that took place every 4 years, that would be 48 years without winning it in one of the most expensive squads ever assembled.

sometimes, a team of quality individual players might have difficulty winning a tournament. brazil's 82 squad is the best football squad in the entire universe - they won nothing.

Then I ask if all these are world class then who are the crap players making them unable to win for NT

Until England realize that all their players are mediocre they would always fail at tournaments

you are a serial ïdiot with this logic!
pound for pound, i could count up to 4 teams that had a better squad than germany in the last world cup. so how come spain couldn't even make 2nd round when nigeria of all teams scaled through?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: @Dayokanu .... Following ur logic of judgement, Cristiano Ronaldo is also crap??

Ronaldo is the sole world class player surrounded by crap. You all tell us almost every English player is class yet they failed year after year

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.