Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,581 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8815232 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7906) (7907) (7908) (7909) (7910) (7911) (7912) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
odizeey:

You can see I used laugh emoji.

No be everything be fight. Go see a psycho. You might need it.

I don't understand. Make psycho bite am abi wetin? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Let all your hopes rise so that when it falls it will hurt much worse, the shock and surprise, the anguish you all will feel when your proposed victory turns you all to pitiable victims. In the Chelsea vs M-u M-u Fa cup SF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Let all your hopes rise so that when it falls it will hurt much worse, the shock and surprise, the anguish you all will feel when your proposed victory turns you all to pitiable victims. In the Chelsea vs M-u M-u Fa cup QF
Lmao. This one dont even know what match his club would be playing in. All noise no sense. undecided

Boy if u dont gedifok!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lana1:
Lmao. This one dont even know what match his club would be playing in. All noise no sense. undecided

Boy if u dont gedifok!!
thanks grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Angel Gomes dumping this mumu team, red devils, for a better club. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Zabiboy: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2020

Mehnnn...
I feel bad for Angel Gomes...
OGS didnt give him as much time as greenwood and chong...
Amyways...GL to him..
I hope we dont regret this...
But i heard he's not signing the contract bcz he wants a pay rise...if its bcz of that, then he can leave..
My Humble opinion cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
airmark:
Nobody will miss him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
airmark:
Ever since they grouped you guys with us

You've been dropping news about Utd

Brother Airmark is this wailing in adanvce?? shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Let all your hopes rise so that when it falls it will hurt much worse, the shock and surprise, the anguish you all will feel when your proposed victory turns you all to pitiable victims. In the Chelsea vs M-u M-u Fa cup SF
All this because of ordinary football? All that smacking United have smacked Chelsea this season really hurt you oo. I am dead sure you wake up with chills at night after having nightmares about those defeats. How do you deal with the PTSD? grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Ever since they grouped you guys with us

You've been dropping news about Utd

Brother Airmark is this wailing in adanvce?? shocked shocked

What does angel have to do with red devils? TB Joshua gave him the right spiritual advice. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
airmark:

What does angel have to do with red devils? TB Joshua gave him the right spiritual advice. cool
That was when his mind was still feeble
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin

Training Pics are ready.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin

More.....!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin

More.........!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin

And more......!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Training Pics are ready.
Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Our last 2 games against Brighton away ended in defeat

1-0 & 3-2

We go give them massive L tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
airmark:

Just know that if Gomes joins Chelsea, the T.B Joshua banter is also part of the deal

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
I feel for Axel and the way his career is turning out. he was a very friendly and focused lad (hope he still is), good in the air, fleet on the sprint, admirable maturity too... so much ability finding it hard to shake off his demons cry cry
I hope this is not another Fosu-Mensah edition.
he and Maguire could have been rock solid already.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Zabiboy: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
ChristineC:
I feel for Axel and the way his career is turning out. he was a very friendly and focused lad (hope he still is), good in the air, fleet on the sprint, admirable maturity too... so much ability finding it hard to shake off his demons cry cry
I hope this is not another Fosu-Mensah edition.
he and Maguire could have been rock solid already.

Its not their fault..
Big clubs these days dont have the patience to groom players by giving them time...
Anyways we hope for the best
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Inter Milan have found an agreement with Manchester United to extend the loan of Alexis Sánchez until the end of the Serie A season. Inter are working to extend the loan further or sign him permanently.

- Di Marzio

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Chrisus:

Just know that if Gomes joins Chelsea, the T.B Joshua banter is also part of the deal

I'm just laughing. TB Joshua banter heve been cancelled. Anyone who buys him buys the banter also. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oasis007:
Inter Milan have found an agreement with Manchester United to extend the loan of Alexis Sánchez until the end of the Serie A season. Inter are working to extend the loan further or sign him permanently.

- Di Marzio
Very good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zabiboy:

Its not their fault..
Big clubs these days dont have the patience to groom players by giving them time...
Anyways we hope for the best
But United have been very patient with Axel, it's just unfortunate a young lad like that is injured almost all the time. We still have high hopes for him though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oasis007:

- Di Marzio
They should just find a way to make the permanent deal happen mbok... very good matters arising
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:40am On Jun 30, 2020
grin

James Rodriguez: "We always dream of getting in a big club. Since I was a child, I always admired Manchester. I always saw those teams with Rio together with Giggs and Scholes, there were a lot of prodigious players and I wanted to get there in that year. But, it didn’t happen."

Come and get me Plea. James wanna pull an Ighalo on us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Solskjær: "You need competition for places at Manchester United . If you think you’ve got a divine right to be playing every game and are doing so well that we’re not going to look for players to replace you, you’re in the wrong place."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Solskjær: "They [Martial, Rashford, Greenwood] know that I trust them, they know I want the best for them, but they also know I’ve got to make decisions for the team and the club [in reference to keeping competition in the squad]."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

James Rodriguez: "We always dream of getting in a big club. Since I was a child, I always admired Manchester. I always saw those teams with Rio together with Giggs and Scholes, there were a lot of prodigious players and I wanted to get there in that year. But, it didn’t happen."

LooL. See this pensioneer. Looking for clients.

Alaye jor jor

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

This one na cow... Didn’t he choose Madrid over United after the 2014 world cup?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Chrisus:

This one na cow... Didn’t he choose Madrid over United after the 2014 world cup?
If they won rise them go call man u, if they don rise them go call Madrid.

I don't just know why they love Madrid so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7906) (7907) (7908) (7909) (7910) (7911) (7912) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.