Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8880111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7951) (7952) (7953) (7954) (7955) (7956) (7957) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
As usual, some people have deleted their drafts.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

Mention am with your chest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

Fred didn’t really play well. He was all over the place and couldn’t cool things down. He still got dribbled needlessly and found it a bit hard recycling possession.
Ahhh na wa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
eph12:

Ahhh na wa o
Abi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
sylvalord:
That Greenwood’s second goal, the defender thought he was doing the right thing by showing Greenwood to his right foot. Then out of nowhere, Greenwood strikes and scores with his right foot and the defender looks on in disbelief. grin

Exactly. Had no idea he could shoot from there. grin And the goal was superb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin

How I wish Ed can include a loan deal for both Chong and Garner to get Sancho at reasonable Amount and convincingly.

Besides, it's gonna be a win win situation for Everyone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Mention am with your chest grin

I wouldn’t try to sever the bond between Carbon and Oxygen atoms. grin O strong gan

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
eph12:

Ahhh na wa o

I lie not. TBH.

No be by energy and running around the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

How I wish Ed can include a loan deal for both Chong and Garner to get Sancho at reasonable Amount and convincingly.

Besides, it's gonna be a win win situation for Everyone.

Garner...No

Chong and Perriera can go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

Exactly. Had no idea he could shoot from there. grin And the goal was superb
Even the goalkeeper was flabbergasted. He had no time to react grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

I wouldn’t try to sever the bond between Carbon and Oxygen atoms. grin O strong gan

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:
You went post-digging? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
eph12:

You weren't feeling positive yesterday o. Welcome back cheesy
What to do nau bro... the tripartite combination of Moyes, Van gaal and Jose did something to my mind but I'm so grateful Ole and his boys are doing everything possible to correct that. This their therapy make sense no be small, I'm sure within a months' time I'll be completely ok. lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
sylvalord:
You went post-digging? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Watching that greenwood goal again and I can say that goal was extremely difficult. That goal was pure talent and nothing about hardwork. The angle was so tight. Really glad for him.

Lindelof has no injury Abeg. He was eaten live by that Lannister or what is his name. Very terrible performance from him. And, are we going to sweep maguire’s error under the carpet just because we won? He should’ get his wage for the week.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
patrickmuf:
You can't discount the effort of Wan-Bissaka, Pogba, Martial (Martial fc here) and Matic...They've all been excellent.
True that, the whole team has really stepped up but Bruno is the catalyst.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

1s2 2s2 2p5
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
So glad Wolves lost. That team were chasing us bumper to bumper. I know we'd focus on our matches, but we need the teams around us in the race for top 4 to lose points to make it easier for us. If we can clinch top 4 with 2 matches to go, e no go bad.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

Over hit pass no mean say make you take hand carry the ball. Corner kick better pass penalty.

When he doesn't know what's behind him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

I lie not. TBH.

No be by energy and running around the pitch.
Na by watin? Make we start from there first
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
adebayo201:

1s2 2s2 2p5

Shhhh. No loud am

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
eph12:

Na by watin? Make we start from there first

For a midfielder, in that match, at that moment in the game, Positioning. Spatial awareness. Off the ball movrment. If you get those right you won’t put out the wrong foot many times.

Fred was forcing the ball. Making himself available for almost every pass instead of allowing the ball to come to him. Didn’t read the game well.

I fit talk more But make we dead the matter. Let’s enjoy the win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

For a midfielder, in that match, at that moment in the game, Positioning. Spatial awareness. Off the ball movrment. If you get those right you won’t put out the wrong foot many times.

Fred was forcing the ball. Making himself available for almost every pass instead of allowing the ball to come to him. Didn’t read the game well.

I believe this should be a quality every good midfielder should have.. providing options to whoever has the ball. Fred shouldn't be faulted for it.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

Nah this no be am but make we dead am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
so nanU's tenure on d 4th spot was very short lived...
God no go shame us las las grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

Making himself available for almost every pass instead of allowing the ball to come to him.......

What the fvck is this?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
STILL 5TH

SOME THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE! cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
handelex:
I believe this should be a quality every good midfielder should have.. providing options to whoever has the ball. Fred shouldn't be faulted for it.

It becomes a problem when you’re close to an opponent and the odds of being dispossessed is high. You don’t have to follow the ball around to recycle possession. Didn’t you see how Matic dictated play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
eph12:

Nah this no be am but make we dead am

Na the truth be that. But No p chief. We’ll discuss this another day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

It becomes a problem when you’re close to an opponent and the odds of being dispossessed is high. You don’t have to follow the ball around to recycle possession. Didn’t you see how Matic dictated play?

They are not at all the same type of midfielder so its unfair to expect him to play like Matic. Fred is more combative in his style and approach. Asking him to play any other way would not bring the best out of him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
MRTA7:

They are not at all the same type of midfielder so its unfair to expect him to play like Matic. Fred is more combative in his style and approach. Asking him to play any other way would not bring the best out of him.

That “combative approach” wasn’t needed at that point he came in, or at least it wasn’t really effective. Guyman was leaving a good position to go mark an opponent who had defenders blocking him. Didn’t position himself well to receive the ball and steady the ship. Needs to read the game better, etc.

Make I stop. You guys love him on this thread and I no wan argue about him today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

How many times was he dispossessed? How many wrong passes? How many times was he dribbled? How many wrong tackle? What else?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7951) (7952) (7953) (7954) (7955) (7956) (7957) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.