Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8801030 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7961) (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leyqute:

Baba hit me on the head and wanted to go Scott free. grin Scot McTominay ni

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leyqute:

Watch your back ko watch your back ni. After decimating Liverpool didn’t they get beat by So’ton?

If they play Liverpool again this season and beat them they still won’t be crowned champions. That’s why it’s called a league.
They weren't playing to win the league when they played against LFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leyqute:

Na me talk am that time grin

I hope he continues playing well, and that OGS find a way to get the best from him.

See Bailey that has only played one season for us. His contract remains one year. He’s now fit and available. grin

That's how they always do.
Time and time again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
odizeey:
ABI na.
Leyqute na sure man. No mind am.
Him na real gee.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
eph12:

They weren't playing to win the league when they played against LFC

True. They were playing to inflate their deflated egos. But what’s the point? They lost the league already. Woefully, I must say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leyqute:

LooL. grin grin grin
Handelex my guy.
No qualms my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Still on Grealish....... However, Grealish’s former Villa manager Tim Sherwood believes the attacker is exactly what Solskjaer requires.
“If Fernandes was missing again, he is the link that knits all those players together when they need to find a cute pass - Jack’s got that.
“He’s got that drop of the shoulder where he can nick a free kick on the edge of the box and then they bend it in the top corner and then the team has to come out and then they can use the pace players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
“They won’t play them three in midfield, he will play loose off the left hand side I still think they need another centre forward
“It’s Manchester United, they will end up playing like 55 games a season, they are always deep into every competition – that’s the Man United I grew up watching.
“When they got Cole and Yorke, when Teddy went there you would have said he would never get a game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
"You need players, you need quality in your squad, they will be able to rotate it, bring players off the bench to affect it. I think he is a great foil for them.
“Would he start every game? No probably not but he would give Ole the opportunity to rest other players.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
afrodoc2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNUXnxhatnM

He strikes so so well with both legs. Kai.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leyqute:
Christobam my chairman. We no Dey see your face for here again.

What do you think about OGS? That guy Dey fuckup well well na. Shuo?
I was about mentioning him yesterday but something distracted me. He must have gone with Poch by now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leyqute:

True. They were playing to inflate their deflated egos. But what’s the point? They lost the league already. Woefully, I must say.
It's a psychological thing. Just like how wrestlers or boxers have a go at each other pre match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
eph12:

I was about mentioning him yesterday but something distracted me. He must have gone with Poch by now

He only checks in once in a while. Hardly comments. Would love to hear his thoughts about the team right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
eph12:

It's a psychological thing. Just like how wrestlers or boxers have a go at each other pre match.

Naso sha. I still think that City squad is weaker. Weaker than last year’s. And if Pep doesn’t reinforce the striker position he’ll find top four hard next season- that’s if he’s still at City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thunder will fire matic if he doesn’t continue his astonishing performances after signing the contract o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin

Nitrogen is leading....?!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Nitrogen is leading....?!
Lmao, see better social distancing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leyqute:

Naso sha. I still think that City squad is weaker. Weaker than last year’s. And if Pep doesn’t reinforce the striker position he’ll find top four hard next season- that’s if he’s still at City.

He needs to reinforce the defence not the attack.
While adding a striker is nice they are woefully short of quality at the back.

Their season derailed the minute Laporte got injured.

They are the highest scoring side by 9 goals margin but their defence is 5th best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Real Madrid could let midfielder James Rodriguez leave the club this summer for a cut-price fee of £22m after he expressed desire for a new challenge, according to Marca.

Rodriguez reportedly came close to a £45m move to Atletico Madrid last season, before the deal fell through, and the 28-year-old has been linked with Man Utd, Arsenal, Wolves and Everton in the Premier League.

Ideal for backup or pass?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Man Utd stars Rashford, Martial & Greenwood bettering Salah, Mane & Firmino is exciting – Hargreaves

“Everyone speaks about the best front three in the Premier League in Salah, Mane and Firmino – they are. They have proven it – 51 goals between them.
“But Martial, Rashford, Greenwood - all in their teens or early 20s – have scored more than that Liverpool front three.
“It’s not a competition but it shows you that these guys are ready to take the mantle.
“With [Paul] Pogba and Bruno Fernandes in behind, wow! What a group of players that front five is. It’s exciting times for Manchester United.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oasis007:
Real Madrid could let midfielder James Rodriguez leave the club this summer for a cut-price fee of £22m after he expressed desire for a new challenge, according to Marca.

Rodriguez reportedly came close to a £45m move to Atletico Madrid last season, before the deal fell through, and the 28-year-old has been linked with Man Utd, Arsenal, Wolves and Everton in the Premier League.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oasis007:

Rodriguez reportedly came close to a £45m move to Atletico Madrid last season, before the deal fell through, and the 28-year-old has been linked with Man Utd Arsenal, Wolves and Everton in the Premier League.

cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
ChristineC:
angry

grin

Na Question I ask nah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oasis007:

Shey he'll be willing for a bench role cos I can't see him benching Pogba or Fernandes and he's not a DM. His salary is on the high side too. I wouldn't mind him in our squad, he can provide cover for Bruno,he's capable on the wings too but seems he's lost his pace. On his day he's quality but those kind of days are far fetched now and if[a big if] Ole fancies him, I'm all for it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
All these hype... Chai!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
afrodoc:

He needs to reinforce the defence not the attack.
While adding a striker is nice they are woefully short of quality at the back.

Their season derailed the minute Laporte got injured.

They are the highest scoring side by 9 goals margin but their defence is 5th best.

Right.

However, it won’t be as bad defensively as it will be offensively. Apart from Laporte, Pep has other (not so good ) options for CB next season. For CF, he has Aguero and only Jesus as his plan B. Sterling and Mahrez will chip in goals but will it be enough?

If he doesn’t replace Aguero and if Jesus doesn’t step up, things will get worse. Breaking down teams will get harder. That’s if he reinforces defensively and leaves the CF position to Jesus alone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oasis007:

Pass abeg. All these pensioners sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
handelex:
Shey he'll be willing for a bench role cos I can't see him benching Pogba or Fernandes and he's not a DM. His salary is on the high side too. I wouldn't mind him in our squad, he can provide cover for Bruno,he's capable on the wings too but seems he's lost his pace. On his day he's quality but those kind of days are far fetched now and if[a big if] Ole fancies him, I'm all for it.

grin

Are you a Marketer?! You too shalaye abegi.... LMAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leyqute:

Pass abeg. All these pensioners sef

grin

Pensioner at 28? Then what's Matic?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin

Matić is the luckiest. 3 Matches and he shutdown all his Critics. Iced it with a 3 Years new Contract.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7961) (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.