Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8825255 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8064) (8065) (8066) (8067) (8068) (8069) (8070) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
sylvalord:
Hypocrite grin
Biting na part of fight oo,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Man City this season, when it mattered embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
nitrogen:

True. But I feel we should be able to beat this Arsenal side, Chelsea is my worry. I don't know where the confidence in here is coming from.
You never know where the confidence here is coming from. Pessimistic mofo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
eph12:

Would have totally agreed with you if they had come out to play and did very well.

With which players?

A 9 men Man City team will still possess most epl team.

The only team that can comfortably play Man City presently is Liverpool.

Leave the possession to them, get your win.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
eph12:

Even we beat chelshit tomorrow, you will still lose confidence when it's time to play assnal
Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Biting na part of fight oo,
You wouldn’t say the same thing if it was mourinho who did the same shite Arteta just did
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
sylvalord:
You wouldn’t say the same thing if it was mourinho who did the same shite Arteta just did
It’s different, we were clearly underdogs going into this fixture.

MOU will outspend everyone and still park bus. That’s the difference.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
sylvalord:

It’s because United has lost all their previous encounters with Chelsea this season... and are currently on bad form sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
eph12:

Would have totally agreed with you if they had come out to play and did very well.

I think they are well coached because Arteta knows the limits of his players and adjusted the team to that and they were pretty much on point. Overall its the poor quality of players that has let Arteta down but otherwise they look like they know what they're supposed to be doing all over the pitch. With better players they could be a problem in the near future. Hopefully it doesnt come to that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Man City will empty UAE treasury this summer.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
sylvalord:

Lol, you guys are always funny, I swear. Una shoulders too dey high.......

Whatever!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
with city in d mix,,nobody was interested in d fa cup final,,but now with arsenal in d final yoonited and Chelsea have become bold and interested... shaii life sha grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, you guys are always funny, I swear. Una shoulders too dey high.......

Whatever!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I really hope you are not this pessimistic about life in general though. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
GloryIsaac:

It’s because United has lost all their previous encounters with Chelsea this season... and are currently on bad form sad
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
sylvalord:
I really hope you are not this pessimistic about life in general though. grin

Bro, you dont know me, so stop yapping.....

I dont think you can lace my shoes. I am sorry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

It’s different, we were clearly underdogs going into this fixture.

MOU will outspend everyone and still park bus. That’s the difference.
Negative football is negative football. Doesn’t matter if you are underdogs or “overdogs”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
nitrogen:

Bro, you dont know me, so stop yapping.....

I dont think you can lace my shoes. I am sorry.
lol. k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Assnal actually beat Liverpool & City this season.. wow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
BARAJ92:
What exactly do we want, Return to champions league or Supremacy contest against chelsea.

Its not supremacy, we want trophies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

You shouldn't have replied that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
GloryIsaac:
Football mehn... but actually Arteta has done a wonderful job so far with those boys, big ups to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
City are paying for the match they sold to chelshit. Bloody fools

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
MRTA7:

I think they are well coached because Arteta knows the limits of his players and adjusted the team to that and they were pretty much on point. Overall its the poor quality of players that has let Arteta down but otherwise they look like they know what they're supposed to be doing all over the pitch. With better players they could be a problem in the near future. Hopefully it doesnt come to that.
Karleb
I mean this is the easiest route most coaches against City will follow right? It's the obvious style to play, no surprises, easy tactics
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
GloryIsaac:
the Liverpool win was fortunate. Arteta probably knows the in and out of the current Man City. not much has changed since he left them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChristineC:
the Liverpool win was fortunate. Arteta probably knows the in and out of the current Man City. not much has changed since he left them.

Another side of it. I also agree with this...

MRTA7:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChristineC:

Didnt he know the ins and out when City brushed them some weeks ago?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

Winning a trophy and losing champions league football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oasis007:

Sorry Doc, let's be honest here Expert17 has an Agenda against DDG. This same Dude believes Romero and Henderson are better than DDG and should take charge.

There is nothing constructive in his Criticism of DDG, rather reflection of emotive Bias. DDG dropped Forms. He was called out by almost Everyone but fairly.

No one is shielding DDG from Criticisms. Martial FC ain't shielding their favorite from Criticisms as well. I guess few Weeks ago, Lana tore his Martial FC Membership Card on this Thread.

Patrickmuf and Gloryisaac, two known Martial FC Conveners have never shielded him from Criticisms like Expert17 is doing for Bruno.

Let's be factual here Doc. Expert17 has pure Agenda towards DDG, perhaps because he's a retired GK.

Expert you were an expert goalie?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
elrony:

Expert you were an expert goalie?

He said that he used to play in Siberia, Afghanistan and Madagascar lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oasis007:
Dem do Williams strong thing for Eye o. shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
MRTA7:
Didnt he know the ins and out when City brushed them some weeks ago?
Pep was arrogant in his approach and it also rubbed off on his players, if you saw the game you'd spot it easily. I expected a close game, yet this Man City side should have no business losing to this Arsenal side.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChristineC:
Pep was arrogant in his approach and it also rubbed off on his players, if you saw the game you'd spot it easily. I expected a close game, yet this Man City side should have no business losing to this Arsenal side.

Arsenal may have been more motivated to win because this part represents a more realistic chance of getting to Europe...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8064) (8065) (8066) (8067) (8068) (8069) (8070) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.