Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8825002 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8069) (8070) (8071) (8072) (8073) (8074) (8075) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
adebayo201:

We must not loose any of our two matches oh.

If at all we draw with Westham, we will be a point above Leicester. A draw against them means we're still a point above them.

If they beat us péré... Insha Allah ni yẹn oh

If west Ham beat us then we have to beat Leicester on the last day to quality.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Saw this somewhere....

Unbiased MUFC fans should agree;
Utd are 19 games unbeaten which is great, BUT ultimately it HAS TO lead to something! IF we lose to Chelsea (FA Cup) or to Leicester (League) & finish 5th with no cups, the unbeaten run is absolutely meaningless! ENTIRE CLUB has failed!
Just like when Mourinho went 25 games unbeaten in the league but lost to Man City either side. We finished 2nd, were 19pts behind & lost in FA Cup Final. That’s also entire club failing. Obviously if this season we’re 5th & no cups it’s far worse. Not progress whatsoever!

Your thoughts....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
macjireh:
Thank u mourinho...Thank u spurs....Chelsea have qualified..now my mind is relaxed.... grin grin

How? Lose to Liverpool and wolves and Leicester draw man u. You are out. Or you think it's not possible?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Leyqute:

Nope.

If we play a draw vs West Gam we’ll be a point ahead of them. If they beat us on the last day they’ll finishe 2 points ahead of us.

True.. I meant to have said a draw..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
emitope:
Saw this somewhere....

Utd are 19 games unbeaten which is great, BUT ultimately it HAS TO lead to something! IF we lose to Chelsea (FA Cup) or to Leicester (League) & finish 5th with no cups, the unbeaten run is absolutely meaningless! ENTIRE CLUB has failed!
Just like when Mourinho went 25 games unbeaten in the league but lost to Man City either side. We finished 2nd, were 19pts behind & lost in FA Cup Final. That’s also entire club failing. Obviously if this season we’re 5th & no cups it’s far worse. Not progress whatsoever!

Your thoughts....

Mtcheeew

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
I see that Spurs is doing the good work for us, we will be forth on the table before playing Westham United if they (Spurs) can score more goals in this game. I won't rejoice yet until we win against Westham, happy times again hopefully...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ravioli:
We've qualified already..

If we draw Westham.. And loose to Leicester we still qualify
Which kind maths be this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
eph12:

Who is the y'all? You are referring to assnal fans abi?
Rival fans celebrated including Man-U fans. I saw the game at the pub that night and u need to see how guys were rooting for Chelsea. Hazard celebrated sotey it got Spurs players angry that they almost fought on pitch.

My point is these things happen and it’s part of the fun don’t take it too personal when u are at the receiving end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
eph12:
Na mistake

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Leyqute:

If west Ham beat us then we have to beat Leicester on the last day to quality.

Exactly... But it's that Westham game that's some how oh. They're like Burnley, Southampton and the likes, they're not playing for anything than to kill and destroy.

We just need to relax and enjoy the game. Another mental test.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ravioli:

That Tottenham and So'ton game still pains me like a boil in the ass hole

E still dey pain me sef. Especially the Soton game. They will get relegated next season by God’s grace.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
You lots have to win Westham sha because Leicester will die in the pitch on that final day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
emitope:
Saw this somewhere....

Your thoughts....

hmmmmm, quite correct. But, I think we will make it to the UCL, we'll also win the FA cup. Hopefully...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
eph12:

Probability theorem cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ravioli:
We've qualified already..

If we draw Westham.. And loose to Leicester we still qualify
point if correction,,, if u draw Westhampton and lost to Leicester and Chelsea get at least just one more point from 2 games...yoonited will be out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
emitope:
Saw this somewhere....

Your thoughts....

God forbid it happens that way. But even so, if we carry this form enter next season, it represents progress. Rome was not built in a day. Liverpool did not win anything in 17/18 season but everyone can see the progress

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
CapitalCee:

How? Lose to Liverpool and wolves and Leicester draw man u. You are out. Or you think it's not possible?

LooL. You’re minding the Shepeteri. I even want them to be out sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
macjireh:

point if correction,,, if u draw Westhampton and lost to Leicester and Chelsea get at least just one more point from 2 games...yoonited will be out

Ose Further Mathematics Teacher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
nitrogen:

hmmmmm, quite correct. But, I think we will make it to the UCL, we'll also win the FA cup. Hopefully...

Personally, qualifying for UCL and possibly winning a cup; Europa or the FA would be a good season for me.

What is your yardstick for "success" or a good outing for the team this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
emitope:
Saw this somewhere....

Your thoughts....
My thoughts? A club like Manchester United should be in contention for every trophy. If we end the season trophyless, it's not a success. If the next season doesn't better the current one, it's a failure. Tell that Mourinho fan that Mourinho wasn't sacked for finishing 2nd. Coaches have won the league or some cups and gotten sacked that same season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
BikeMan:
You lots have to win Westham sha because Leicester will die in the pitch on that final day.

They will die on the pitch We sef no sabi die? All of us to die there too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lineup

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
What's OGS trying to do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
We just need to avoid losing any match now and champe is sure next season
Both

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Rival fans celebrated including Man-U fans. I saw the game at the pub that night and u need to see how guys were rooting for Chelsea. Hazard celebrated sotey it got Spurs players angry that they almost fought on pitch.

My point is these things happen and it’s part of the fun don’t take it too personal when u are at the receiving end.
Oga we no celebrate anything, as far I'm concerned I was disinterested in that game. Na Spurs I wan come dey do bad belle for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
eph12:

My thoughts? A club like Manchester United should be in contention for every trophy. If we end the season trophyless, it's not a success. If the next season doesn't better the current one, it's a failure. Tell that Mourinho fan that Mourinho wasn't sacked for finishing 2nd. Coaches have won the league or some cups and gotten sacked that same season.

Hmmmm
What's the minimum you'd take as success for the team this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lineup

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
emitope:
Saw this somewhere....

Your thoughts....

WTH is “unbiased” Man Utd fans?

How can someone be so pessimistic and try to guilt-trip people by claiming to be “unbiased”?

Negativity should stay far away abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
adebayo201:

Exactly... But it's that Westham game that's some how oh. They're like Burnley, Southampton and the likes, they're not playing for anything than to kill and destroy.

We just need to relax and enjoy the game. Another mental test.

They’ve almost escaped relegation. Plus they won’t come out and choke our defenders from playing from the back. They have slow forwards.

They’ll probably pack the bus and if we can do our magic we’ll be okay.

The only problem is their sey pieces. They’re very good in that aspect. They had 3 corner kicks against Chelsea and scored from all of them. One of the goals was ruled out by VaR.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
macjireh:

This man United team cannot draw with west ham and lose to Leicester

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

I saw that game too but what you have to understand is that for Chelsea, it was personal. Even for Arsenal too. Because they are all London clubs.
The same way we celebrated like we won the league when we prevented Mancity from lifting the trophy against us last season..
It was personal for us.

Soton are just sadists sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8069) (8070) (8071) (8072) (8073) (8074) (8075) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), Vischy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.