Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874308 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) (8160) (8161) (8162) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Imagine United lost to Leicester.. thread for scatter grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "For this team, it means better opposition next year, bigger games and we need to step it up. That means every mid-week, in the Champions League, you’ve got to play your best team."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "I told the boys that no matter what happened today, we’ve won — they’ve taken on board what we want and they’re looking more and more like a Manchester United team on the pitch. The environment there is so much better than it was before."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "I’m delighted. We’ve achieved a Champions League spot, we’ve come from way, way behind teams and gone past them. We’ve shown that we’ve got the consistency, the right mentality. We’re building a group and a performance culture here that we can be proud of."

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "It’s [Champions League] not like the Europa League where we could have rested players and given minutes to the young lads. Now, we’ve got to go for every game so that’s another stepping stone for these. You’ve got to get stronger, fitter and more robust."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "That’s another part of the Champions League - of course, financial gain. But that’s not in my head. The club know what I feel we need and we’re going to try and pursue it. So let’s see where we end up."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Roy Keane says Frank Lampard has done a ‘better job’ at Chelsea than
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United
they’ve played, the way Frank comes across, he comes across really well. ‘There’s no nonsense about him, he’s made big decisions, he’s brought a lot of young players in, good players, good quality, but they’ve needed an opportunity, they took it.
no stats to prove it, that's the big problem. this is an opinion and it's like an asshole.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "I believe in what I do. I believe in what I have been doing. We all have different ideas of management and how we go about things. I do it my way and I think that's the only way I can do it."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
elampiro:

The job was mostly done in the weeks leading to the lockdown. We kept winning but remained on 5th. Ironically, two draws and a win in our previous three games before today took us to 3rd. Then a win today confirmed it.

Chelsea laboured in vain pretending to be topping us

well said cool

on-top Sancho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "I'm not going to say I'm not the man of course, because I'm in the job. I believe in what I'm doing."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "I've always been that way, if I'm getting criticised it makes me stronger and believe more in what I'm doing. Please don't praise me too much because you can be complacent. That's just the way I'm made."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "It [Champions League qualification] means better opposition next year and big games. That’s what these players need."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "It’s a wonderful achievement by everyone. Today wasn’t a classic but that doesn’t matter, but we need to learn to win these games that we need a result in."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "I think the boys have done a great achievement, you know where we were earlier in the season to end up third is fantastic for them."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "It's been like a mini-tournament this restart, and you can see it. We've been a bit tired, leggy."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solskjær: "The club knows what I feel we need, but that’s up to the club to go and sort that out."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
elampiro:

The job was mostly done in the weeks leading to the lockdown. We kept winning but remained on 5th. Ironically, two draws and a win in our previous three games before today took us to 3rd. Then a win today confirmed it.

Chelsea laboured in vain pretending to be topping us
Ayagayagayagayo Heiiiiiiiiiiiii Ayagayagayagayo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gary Neville: "They [Manchester United] need to improve the first XI. That's not a detriment to the first XI from today. It's about making sure they get in players who want to play for the club. United have never really done that."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Can we now sign Josh King and Nathan Ake from Bournemouth pls. And cheaply too.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tundexi:

What a news

Dont forget to ...... as well
You should be ashamed. You spent 200million pounds to compete with Chelsea for top 4 who spent 0£, lost their best player, Luiz(a leader in the back) and hired a coach who has only coached one season in championship. Beat you to FA cup final and finished on same point with your club. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChristineC:
no stats to prove it, that's the big problem. this is an opinion and it's like an asshole.
lol u sound like a mother that wants to protect her spoilt child
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

well said cool

on-top Sancho
with the added 50m from UCL u guys can finally afford Sancho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChristineC:
Chelsea finished on same point with United after spending 0£ against your 200million pounds.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol u sound like a mother that wants to protect her spoilt child
we know the English Guardiola is immune to criticism even on American ESPN. ready-made excuses were laid down for him, so rise or fall it's soft landing for Fat Frank.
now he's bought heaven and earth right? we dey here cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
hensben:
Chelsea finished on same point with United after spending 0£ against your 200million pounds.
why did Chelsea spend £0?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tundexi:

YOU REEK OF LACK OF COMMON SENSE AND INTELLIGENCE.

See the way your carried everything on head like Rite gala. Goat!

Next time, learn to write comprehensively so that we can understand your point. Eleran oshi

Reading that crap you wrote made me vomit for real

TUEH!!!

Dont forget to ______ as well
THE COMMENT WAS NOT FOR MENTALLY DISABLED PEOPLE, I ADVICE YOU GO FOR CHECKUP AT YABA LEFT
SOME SCREWS ARE LOOSED.
Chai i think say nah otematum mad pass but bro your madness no be for here oh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Can we now sign Josh King and Nathan Ake from Bournemouth pls. And cheaply too.....
are we going backwards or forward?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChristineC:
we know the English Guardiola is immune to criticism even on American ESPN. ready-made excuses were laid down for him, so rise or fall I s soft landing for Fat Frank.
now he's bought heaven and earth right? we dey here cool cool cool
The Norwegian Tony Pulis finished on same point with Lampard after spending 200 million pounds on players. VAR rescued your season. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChristineC:
why did Chelsea spend £0?
In honorable madiba’s voice; “Do I Know oo”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
hensben:
The Norwegian Tony Pulis finished on same point with Lampard after spending 200 million pounds on players. VAR rescued your season. embarassed
the Norwegian teacher owns his position. Fat Frank moans about refs and opposition coaches' humbleness grin grin grin
he's taken a team that finished on 70+ points the previous season to 66points. PROGRESS

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
hensben:
In honorable madiba’s voice; “Do I Know oo”.
so why are you talking like Ed Woodward seized Abrahamovic's cheque book undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
ChristineC:
the Norwegian teacher owns his position. Fat Frank moans about refs and opposition coaches' humbleness grin grin grin
he's taken a team that finished on 70+ points the previous season to 66points. PROGRESS
Is that how you analyze situations. Oga ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) (8160) (8161) (8162) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.