Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8815006 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8171) (8172) (8173) (8174) (8175) (8176) (8177) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2020
paafin:

I still want our first team players to see enough minutes in that match..

They need all the rest they can get. Mata, Lingard and co can play the game. If possible give Garner a few minutes too.
Like Doc said, if they can't defend a 5:0 lead against a careless team from a careless league, then they should pack up while the window is still open...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2020
pharod:

They need all the rest they can get. Mata, Lingard and co can play the game. If possible give Garner a few minutes too.
Like Doc said, if they can't defend a 5:0 lead against a careless team from a careless league, then they should pack up while the window is still open...

Ighalo, James, Pereira and Mata scored 4 of the 5 goals away from home in the first place. McTom and Fred also played the whole 90 mins although Bruno was involved.

Let the first team players rest abeg . Fred and McTom aren’t that bad biko. EPL is just tougher.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Afrodoc, I stumbled on a certain Anthony Elang who plays in our academy, he is very similar to Martial in his play style though looks faster. How come you haven't mentioned him here?

Also, what is your take on Said Benrahma?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2020
patrickmuf:
Afrodoc, I stumbled on a certain Anthony Elang who plays in our academy, he is very similar to Martial in his play style though looks faster. How come you haven't mentioned him here?

Also, what is your take on Said Benrahma?

You are very correct about Elanga's style being similar to Martial's. I like Elanga but i need to see more from him next season because he needs to step up and mature a bit more in order to make it here.

I have actually mentioned him here before. The problem is that he is yet another player who seems to favor the left wing forward position. This was me mentioning him some months back.

afrodoc2:

Lol. That was the joke of the year. Sign British Owusu-Abeyie for what?

The last time we had an Owusu we sold him to Arsenal to complete the Lord’s work.

Someone that in 2yrs Elanga will be better than. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2020
afrodoc:

You are very correct about Elanga's style being similar to Martial's. I like Elanga but i need to see more from him next season because he needs to step up and mature a bit more in order to make it here.

I have actually mentioned him here before. The problem is that he is yet another player who seems to favor the left wing forward position. This was me mentioning him some months back.

I missed it. You are right, he needs to work on his finishing and decision making to get to the next level.

What do you make of Benrahma?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2020
patrickmuf:
I missed it. You are right, he needs to work on his finishing and decision making to get to the next level.

What do you make of Benrahma?

Yeah. Decision making especially. That was the final factor that convinced me Greenwood can handle the step up.

When they were both playing under-18 Elanga was faster and possibly stronger but couldn't handle the step up to under-23 as well as Greenwood.

With regards to Benrahma i have not seen much of him but he appears to be yet another left sided forward which we don't need. In terms of wingers my opinion is that we make sure we get Sancho who is 4 yrs younger, already better and with a higher ceiling, and very comfortable on both wings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2020
paafin:

Even with Pulisic's addition to your team, we hammered you guys 4-0, 0-2 and 1-2, we will do it again with or without Sancho..
Bruh. This reply took me out.

You sir are a legend! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2020
pharod:

Defend 5-0 at home to a backwater team like LASK?

If those guys dont even score at least 2 more on top the 5, then they have no business playing football.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
nna mehn kee kwanu this Sancho nah angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
ChristineC:
nna mehn kee kwanu this Sancho nah angry
Obanye night bus.

Ndi Task force jiri Sancho na Woodward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Manchester United head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is worried by Chelsea's decisiveness in the transfer window and has reportedly asked Ed Woodward to try and capture Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho as early as possible.

United's transfer stance in recent windows has been to play the long game in hope that the price comes down.

The Red Devils were still forced to splash £80million, a world record for a defender, when they signed Harry Maguire a week before the season started last summer.

They also dwelled during negotiations for Bruno Fernandes, who completed his January move on deadline day.

Watching woody do the same thing summer after summer is quite amusing, as in, he keeps failing at it but keeps trying anyway even though he still ends up paying the initially quoted price. Dortmund is even trying to help him and give a deadline of 10th August.

Meanwhile the Blues are also on the verge of agreeing a deal for Bayer Leverkusen's versatile midfielder Kai Havertz.
be like say your hubby na to dey fuc up upandan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Obanye night bus.

Ndi Task force jiri Sancho na Woodward
hmm o ya mi lenu o shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
ChristineC:
hmm o ya mi lenu o shocked
Ike gwuru m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
ChristineC:
as long as it causes you lots pain it's my pleasure MFs cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
ChristineC:

BlueAngel444:

grin

Almost misunderstood the Posts above.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
BlueAngel444:
how can you cause any pain from the throne of madness? with all the po po Chelsea received this season?
rare picture of Lampard after his duels with Ole this season

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Road to FA cup ffinal. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Just loose to Arsenal 1st

All these your explanations no dey necessary
Tonight is d night...hope we won't be hearing "Arsenal is a very useless team" grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Rent free in the heads of these Russian playthings. You're about to play a cup final but it's how to troll man utd on your minds. Absolutely fantastic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
macjireh:

Tonight is d night...hope we won't be hearing "Arsenal is a very useless team" grin
Where dem end for table this season?

No first win them, all hell will be let loose. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
MRTA7:
Rent free in the heads of these Russian playthings. You're about to play a cup final but it's how to troll man utd on your minds. Absolutely fantastic.
this says it all

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin

Bluuus! You guys should win o.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Bluuus! You guys should win o.
we don't have to win our blodas....winning yoonited is enof satisfaction already grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Oasis007:
The information from Manchester United and Jadon Sancho's side is that a deal is more likely now than it was two to three weeks ago.

- Sky

As for me, I feel sae na craze. Cus this is no news at all. Wtf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Almost misunderstood the Posts above.

shocked Lol, grin mwadman
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
BlueAngel444:

shocked Lol, grin mwadman

grin

Me no think wetin you dey think o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
macjireh:

we don't have to win our blodas....winning yoonited is enof satisfaction already grin

grin

Till then...... Watching you Guys with relaxed Mind.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin

Do I need to remind Bluuus of their remaining UCL Matches? They need to focus more on lifting UCL, since they've agreed to lose the FA Cup to Arsenal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Omo guys get mind o. Trolling before a Final we haven't won?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
macjireh:

Once upon a time grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
paafin:

Once upon a time grin grin
never left top four, you just got to kick Leicester city out. Congrats again on finally entering top four and replacing Leicester in third. Quite an achievement smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
BlueAngel444:
never left top four, you just got to kick Leicester city out. Congrats again on finally entering top four and replacing Leicester in third. Quite an achievement smiley
Man city kicked Leicester off the second position and we kicked you off the third grin
Do you want that third position back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8171) (8172) (8173) (8174) (8175) (8176) (8177) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24, Amoto94(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.