Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8751529 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8194) (8195) (8196) (8197) (8198) (8199) (8200) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
cheesy life would be boring without a few little troubles grin

by d way see simpletons foaming over the use of the term "dun" > I b Brainless MF sha

You had all the time in the world to check if you got the word/spelling right, but no, you just must don your foolishness like a toga which cannot be taken off. Doing eegun ori on top the empty gorodom wey you call head.
Here, we don't tell y'alls to not troll, but if you'll come here, then come correct.

To other Shekpites seeing this, please send us your sensible board members, we are tired of reading bants from lesser beings like the one with the brain of a hen, this one with brain the size of a woodpecker and the aquatic one whose brain has been corroded by sea water.
Make ena pity us nau, we deserve better!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2020
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2020
I'm reading about a transfer for phil Jones

I don't know how true it is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2020
dubylhover:

Isn't it obvious by now that ogs sees martial as the main man to lead our front line?

Only Martial can't play UCL, EPL, FA cup and EFL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2020
timay:

And isn't it obvious that he's grown into that position to make it his own?

What OGS will need to do is to get a better CF who is an upgrade to ighalo to give Martial a proper competition again, because it seems ighalo has lost a little bit of steam in terms of competing with martial

That's my point, we can't start next season with just Ighalo and Martial as our CFs.

After RW our next priority should be a CF, just imagine Martial getting injured or suffer from form-dip and we are left with just Ighalo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2020
Khaytunechi:

You had all the time in the world to check if you got the word/spelling right, but no, you just must don your foolishness like a toga which cannot be taken off. Doing eegun ori on top the empty gorodom wey you call head.
Here, we don't tell y'alls to not troll, but if you'll come here, then come correct.

To other Shekpites seeing this, please send us your sensible board members, we are tired of reading bants from lesser beings like the one with the brain of a hen, this one with brain the size of a woodpecker and the aquatic one whose brain has been corroded by sea water.
oga STFU and stop feeling smart u braindead nitwit. What are the sizes of brains that cant tell dOn was spelt dUn. Because u MFs are a club of dunce. The wise ones saw it while DumbFvcks like u, oh wait that's spelt with a v, wanted to masturbat with your phones in your ass. Please spare me your stupidity

you're an imbecilic cretin for not knowing that toga was worn as a symbol of manhood you castrated frog. You should have been expurgated and expunged at birth as the disease that you are. Obviously no one thought u'd survive from the mucous that excretes from your nostrils. You probably thought u were feeding on your own brain, what size was what u ate that now made u crank out the crap you wrote about the size of other people's brain (can't call what u did thinking, that would be an insult to those who think).

calling you an anserine who would an insult to the term, if you are necessitous for attention as the depraved and abandon fetus u were, too bad I don't feel generous with u like i do to other scummies.

sir accept my simple sincere explanation to your little misunderstanding cheesy thank u smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Expert17:

Only Martial can't play UCL, EPL, FA cup and EFL

True though..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Khaytunechi:

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
oga STFU and stop feeling smart u braindead nitwit. What are the sizes of brains that cant tell dOn was spelt dUn. Because u MFs are a club of dunce. The wise ones saw it while DumbFvcks like u, oh wait that's spelt with a v, wanted to masturbat with your phones in your ass. Please spare me your stupidity

you're an imbecilic cretin for not knowing that toga was worn as a symbol of manhood you castrated frog. You should have been expurgated and expunged at birth as the disease that you are. Obviously no one thought u'd survive from the mucous that excretes from your nostrils. You probably thought u were feeding on your own brain, what size was what u ate that now made u crank out the crap you wrote about the size of other people's brain (can't call what u did thinking, that would be an insult to those who think).

calling you an anserine who would an insult to the term, if you are necessitous for attention as the depraved and abandon fetus u were, too bad I don't feel generous with u like i do to other scummies.

sir accept my simple sincere explanation to your little misunderstanding cheesy thank u smiley

You can't even spell or make a simple sentence.....

Madam go rest naaaa

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Expert17:

Should maintain the same starting 11....

Romero

AWB. Bailly. Maguire. Williams

Pogba. Matic.

Greenwood. Bruno. Rashford.

Martial.

Lindelof for Bailly.

That’s definitely going to be the lineup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Lindelof for Bailly.

That’s definitely going to be the lineup.

So Bailly is just receiving his 80-90K a week without doing anything......see enjoyment
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Make una no dey quote dumb shekpites. But una no dey ever hear word!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2020
timay:

And isn't it obvious that he's grown into that position to make it his own?

What OGS will need to do is to get a better CF who is an upgrade to ighalo to give Martial a proper competition again, because it seems ighalo has lost a little bit of steam in terms of competing with martial

Play Bruno alongside Ighalo and watch him score easily.

James & Lingard & Periera just made things tough for him yesterday.

And this is not the first time this is happening.

I still remember moments where James won’t pass the ball to Ighalo, despite the guy being completely free of defenders.

Ighalo ofcourse isn’t the best quality player out there, but it’s very clear that he’s suffering from poor support, very poor support.

Even the Martial everyone is praising now, had problems with support before Bruno came in.

James is focused on running and running.. Periera was using LASK defenders to accumulate YouTube skill highlights instead of actually playing team football.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Expert17:

So Bailly is just receiving his 80-90K a week without doing anything......see enjoyment

Technically speaking, Yes grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Leyqute:

What link?
Share him the link na. Don’t withhold itgrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrPurple:

Alright Boss
Have you paid your red devils tax?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
sylvalord:
Share him the link na. Don’t withhold itgrin

It’s not my fault bro. I need to confirm it from Mata and OT first. After then Olé will give his approval

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fabrizio Romano on Jadon Sancho: "The clubs are in talks, I can confirm this — I think Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund are playing their own games."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fabrizio Romano: "Paul [Pogba] is absolutely happy. He wants to stay [at Manchester United]. So soon they will talk with Mino Raiola to find a new contract, because Paul wants to stay."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Back to 3 subs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Leyqute:

It’s not my fault bro. I need to confirm it from Mata and OT first. After then Olé will give his approval
You and Sylvalord cannot make heaven like this.. swears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lana1:
Make una no dey quote dumb shekpites. But una no dey ever hear word!
louder please grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oasis007:
Fabrizio Romano: "Paul [Pogba] is absolutely happy. He wants to stay [at Manchester United]. So soon they will talk with Mino Raiola to find a new contract, because Paul wants to stay."
New contract? That will be like 450k per week
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Footyarea(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jadon Sancho could be set to remain at Dortmund next season despite hot interest from Man Utd.

Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke has made it clear that as far as he is concerned, Man Utd have not made any offers for Jadon Sancho, claiming the English club is not ready to sign Sancho this summer.
Jadon Sancho, 20, has been heavily linked with a move to Man Utd, with recent news suggesting a £108.5million (€120m) deal has been agreed upon.

To continue reading the news......
Visit the link below �
https://footyarea.com/transfers/bvb-have-had-no-sensible-offer-from-man-utd-yet-watzke/

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eghos12(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
nani667:
#OleOUT
Guy wetin Ole do you naw, even me wey be strong Ole critic don calm down for now. Waiting till next season to see which excuse him wan give for not winning something....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Guy wetin Ole do you naw, even me wey be strong Ole critic don calm down for now. Waiting till next season to see which excuse him wan give for not winning something....
same here bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
engrelvis:
same here bro
Did you not say he would get sacked before December? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrPurple(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Greetings sir. Please have you been sent the United group WhatsApp link yet? I'd like to join.

Nope
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrPurple(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
sylvalord:
Have you paid your red devils tax?

Yeah, to Ed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8194) (8195) (8196) (8197) (8198) (8199) (8200) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.