Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,968 members, 7,848,916 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832470 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) (8207) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by damola44(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Off to Germany.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2020
KingTom:

I've heard this before, where? I can't place my finger on it grin I know I've heard this before. Eureka!!!! I heard it from Donetsk in the hinterland where a certain Brazilian was involved, do quick sign before Pep sign, do quick sign before Pep sign. grin

Honorable!
It’s okay! It’s okay!!
Honorable, I said it’s okay!
Off your mic!!
Pls off your mic!!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chrisus:
Love this picture

Carrington boys

Love that. See correct Academy production.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
People wen get history with Barca for this UCL plenty sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Honorable!
It’s okay! It’s okay!!
Honorable, I said it’s okay!
Off your mic!!
Pls off your mic!!!
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær on injured players for the Europa League: "Phil [Jones], Axel [Tuanzebe] and Luke [Shaw] are the three players we've left behind."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær on no fans during important fixtures: "I think it is strange and it is not football as it should be, I think it's changed a little bit, that passion and edge to the game is missing fans have gotta be there."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær: "I've answered numerous questions on Paul [Pogba] and we're delighted he's back playing, he's fit, he's enjoying his football, he's got to make up for lost time and he's doing that."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær: "He's [Pogba] training extra, always a great personality around the place and hopefully we can see him lift this trophy as he has done before."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær: "He's [Pogba] pro, a fantastic boy and delighted we've got him in the team."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær: "I think I must be the most privileged manager in the world with the goalkeeping department. Sergio [Romero], David [De Gea] and Dean [Henderson] coming back. Three top keepers."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær on Martial: "I like him scoring the simple goals. I know he can do the worldies. He's in the gym and he's working on his strength. He's physically at his best level of his career. There is more to come from Anthony definitely."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær on Dean Henderson: "Competition for places is good. It'll be difficult to keep three of them at the club. So we'll see what the decision will be there."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjær: "The three of them [Martial, Rashford & Greenwood] have been backing each other. I hope they continue their development because it'll be exciting times for Manchester United."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær on injured players for the Europa League: "Phil [Jones], Axel [Tuanzebe] and Luke [Shaw] are the three players we've left behind."
Jones is injured?
Jesu shanu. grin

Does that guy get injured in his sleep or what? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Solskjaer: "We went into this season knowing the Europa League was a great chance to go far in a tournament and develop some youngsters. It's been about keeping our squad together and giving people chances."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin

Possibility of signing Sancho is fading away gradually. Ed doesn't wanna be forced to pay excessively anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Possibility of signing Sancho is fading away gradually. Ed doesn't wanna be forced to pay excessively anymore.
He don get sense na. grin

Na The Bruno deal make me realise am. Ordinarily, we could have paid 70-80m for Bruno but we ended up paying 49.5million with ad-ons in the future. If he had sense last year, we could have signed Maguire for less than 80million definitely, cos Maguire would have eventually pushed for the move which could eventually bring down price just like what happened with Man city when they wanted to buy Mahrez. Every player wants to step up to the big stage. lol

He's banking on some variables concerning Sancho.

1. We are the only Club currently bidding for him and Dortmund are only banking on a bidding war to happen if other offer comes, so far it hasn't happen.
2. Eventually Dortmund will soften their ground when the transfer window is about to close and if Sancho did not sign a new contract. It happened with Fernandes,( cos sporting Lisbon were hoping on a bidding war, but it did not happen, that was why they soften their stance in the last minute if the transfer window, cos they were initially insisting on 60m plus add ons before )

All things being equal, with all the things Ed has learned in the TW, we won't be seeing Sancho anytime soon. We should be expecting him on the last week or days of the Transfer window.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
timay:

He don get sense na. grin

Na The Bruno deal make me realise am. Ordinarily, we could have paid 70-80m for Bruno but we ended up paying 49.5million with ad-ons in the future. If he had sense last year, we could have signed Maguire for less than 80million definitely, cos Maguire would have eventually pushed for the move which could eventually bring down price just like what happened with Man city when they wanted to buy Mahrez. Every player wants to step up to the big stage. lol

He's banking on some variables concerning Sancho.

1. We are the only Club currently bidding for him and Dortmund are only banking on a bidding war to happen if other offer comes, so far it hasn't happen.
2. Eventually Dortmund will soften their ground when the transfer window is about to close and if Sancho did not sign a new contract. It happened with Fernandes,( cos sporting Lisbon were hoping on a bidding war, but it did not happen, that was why they soften their stance in the last minute if the transfer window, cos they were initially insisting on 60m plus add ons before )

All things being equal, with all the things Ed has learned in the TW, we won't be seeing Sancho anytime soon. We should be expecting him on the last week or days of the Transfer window.
well while that's in the back burner, he can move for other targets in midfield. i don't want to believe the right wing is the only position penned down by Ole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
ChristineC:
well while that's in the back burner, he can move for other targets in midfield. i don't want to believe the right wing is the only position penned down by Ole.
Like I don't get. We need an extra body or 2 in the midfield. Quality bodies. An actual left footed CB won't hurt. Sancho alone won't solve our problems. There are easier targets that he should be wrapping up now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
ChristineC:
Ole our good friend can still fulfil his ambition of signing the Longstaff brothers grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy

Ain't sure United is interested in further signings, aside from Sancho. OGS believes he's got all he needs in the Midfield. He believes McTom is a potential Heir of Matic's Position in the Squad. Garner, Levitt and Galbraith (CDM) are catching up as well, though very likely for Levitt and Garner to go on loan next Season.

For the Defence, Mengi is added to the frame to complementing the Senior ones. Tuanzebe hopefully would be back to full fitness before new Season begins. Bailly is back already. Jones?! Lol.

Fullbacks? Laird will be an integral part of the Squad in the coming Season as Williams. Striker? Ighalo would be with the Squad till January, and I won't be surprised if his Loan Spell is extended again, till end of Season, thus only possible Addition in my Opinion is Sancho in this TW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Oasis007:
cheesy

Ain't sure United is interested in further signings, aside from Sancho. OGS believes he's got all he needs in the Midfield. He believes McTom is a potential Heir of Matic's Position in the Squad. Garner, Levitt and Galbraith (CDM) are catching up as well, though very likely for Levitt and Garner to go on loan next Season.

For the Defence, Mengi is added to the frame to complementing the Senior ones. Tuanzebe hopefully would be back to full fitness before new Season begins. Bailly is back already. Jones?! Lol.

Fullbacks? Laird will be an integral part of the Squad in the coming Season as Williams. Striker? Ighalo would be with the Squad till January, and I won't be surprised if his Loan Spell is extended again, till end of Season, thus only possible Addition in my Opinion is Sancho in this TW.

Calm down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Ravioli:

Calm down

grin

The same Oasis wey dey give us Sancho updates is now saying no more Sancho. Na you talk ade gun, now you dey talk ade o gun.

I am watching with a relaxed mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin

The same Oasis wey dey give us Sancho updates is now saying no more Sancho. Na you talk ade gun, now you dey talk ade o gun.

That's not what he said o cheesy

But I won't be surprised if the deal doesn't happen. Doing very well in Europa may make Ed believe we don't need Sancho anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2020
eph12:

That's not what he said o cheesy

But I won't be surprised if the deal doesn't happen. Doing very well in Europa may make Ed believe we don't need Sancho anymore.

Lol you are right.

However if Ole can't convince Ed to invest properly it is on Ole. It is one thing to appear gentle and meek when addressing the press but you have to be assertive privately.

The next 1-2 seasons is likely to see a transition as some of the main players in Liverpool and Man City start to age. Only a club which has put itself in the right position will be able to capitalize.
United and Chelshit are the 2 likely contenders but both are possibly 2 GOOD transfer windows away from really challenging.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Where is Sancho oooo cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol you are right.

However if Ole can't convince Ed to invest properly it is on Ole. It is one thing to appear gentle and meek when addressing the press but you have to be assertive privately.

The next 1-2 seasons is likely to see a transition as some of the main players in Liverpool and Man City start to age. Only a club which has put itself in the right position will be able to capitalize.
United and Chelshit are the 2 likely contenders but both are possibly 2 GOOD transfer windows away from really challenging.
True Ole needs to be very firm about some things, even if it's privately. On the flip side, his winning the Europa may prompt the board to spend more as they may trust him to deliver.

Like you said, some of those guys at lfc and City may either begin to age or lose motivation. We need to put our house in order so we're ready to capitalize on that when it happens. I need Madrid to start buying up the galacticos again. TAA and Rob will be fine galacticos grin We don't want them in EPL anymore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin

Baba I am not carried away with the media frenzy. We are most definitely signing Sancho. Huge deals like this takes time cos of the clause and all, image right inclusive. (Bookmark this)

As per Man Utd signing only Sancho, that's a big No. Ole confirmed we gettn max 2-3 players this window. Then we'll continue by Jan or Summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2020
eph12:

True Ole needs to be very firm about some things, even if it's privately. On the flip side, his winning the Europa may prompt the board to spend more as they may trust him to deliver.

Like you said, some of those guys at lfc and City may either begin to age or lose motivation. We need to put our house in order so we're ready to capitalize on that when it happens. I need Madrid to start buying up the galacticos again. TAA and Rob will be fine galacticos grin We don't want them in EPL anymore
It will be difficult for Madrid to buy TAA or Trent or even Salah and Mane...If they were Portuguese, Spanish, Brazilians or thereabout, I'd say it's possible...

On the footballing side, Liverpool and City are best placed to challenge in Europe over the next 4 - 5yrs compared to Madrid or Barcelona. Also, most of those players will be looking at Coutinho and Hazard and how they have struggled in Barca and Madrid respectively thus will think twice before angling for a move...

On transfers like Doc pointed out, Ole needs to insist it's Sancho or nothing...It's not now that Ed will want to form a smart negotiator, he should stomp the cash and let's have Sancho for the preseason...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Oasis007:
cheesy

Are you trolling? Ole that nearly played Bruno, Pogba and Matic to death cos he doesn't trust the second team is no longer interested in strengthening the squad? If we don't strengthen this window with atleast 3 quality additions, we will only get top 4 at best next season. I don't believe Ole is delusional to think we don't need investment in this squad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) (8207) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.