Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865108 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8245) (8246) (8247) (8248) (8249) (8250) (8251) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Expert17:
I don't know what we are building for 7 good years.

Glazers, Woodward, Coaches (Moyes, Van Gaal, Jose, Ole) and the players should share the blame......

---Man City started rebuilding 2008, they won the league 2011/2012,
---PSG started building 2010, Juventus, Chelsea,

---Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool was set and ready after 2 seasons.

When this building go end after spending this high.
I think OLe should be sacked since we're not sure when his building will finish and bring in a new coach that will start his own building afresh.... what do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
handelex:
I think OLe should be sacked since we're not sure when his building will finish and bring in a new coach that will start his own building afresh.... what do you think?
cheesy cheesy cheesy makes sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
handelex:
Make we kuku dey build dey go like they've been constructing Lagos-Ibadan expressway since before I was born. cheesy cheesy

United at times feels like it's being run by Nigerian Politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

My point

We have above average players in defense, midfield and attack. It should show. If it was working before and it's not working now, it's the coach responsibility to look at the situation and react to it
yes bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Expert17:

By 2030, OLE will finish the building
grin grin
we will be fine expert

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
No saying Copenhagen be mini gods or anything, but they removed Celtic winning them at home, removed the current champions of Turkey beating them home and away.

Remember last season when Ajax removed Juventus and real Madrid, that was one of those small teams dream runs, I think Copenhagen was unto it.

Now during our match against them, all of a sudden their keeper became a superhero, we would have scored like 4 in that match.

so abeg make una take chill pill.

team that went on a 17+ games upbeaten run in the then completed league. Hear some are saying it's just individual brilliance and not tactics, so it was individual brilliance beating man City home and away?

The only problem I am currently seeing in this team is our lack of know-how to break teams sitting back, even in that Southampton match, they were in high morale coming into that match, did you all see our response after going behind?. na just dieing minute ill luck Bleep us up.

Nowadays I watch United's match with a knowledge that we must score, even after going behind.
make una calm down abeg. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

In the champions league?
Can you honestly compare both leagues?

Not heard anything on this thread about that coach from Ajax, Abi na because im team comot from group stage

una no go kill me.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingAlabi:

Not heard anything on this thread about that coach from Ajax, Abi na because im team comot from group stage

una no go kill me.
Yeah that one too, Ole should be sacked for him immediately
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
You look at a club like Bayern and u see how well the club is being run.
They get good players for cheap prices and they don't have time to pamper players. If u dey play rubbish, u're gone.

See how fast they replaced their old players. Schweinsteiger, Robben, Ribbery. But United still dey rebuild for 7 years.

Fück the day these Glazers took over United. United's debt has increased to half a billion over the last 9 months. Numbers like that cant be good for any top club's finances.
No wonder they put their lackey and money man in charge so that he can keep helping them squeeze money out of the club as they can keep driving the club into even more debt.
Do you know that debt helps club reduce taxes??
isn't Manchester the third richest football club in the world??

Una dey amaze me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
eph12:

Yeah that one too, Ole should be sacked for him immediately
grin

even for the Copenhagen coach, at least see what he did with a small team against United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingAlabi:
grin

even for the Copenhagen coach, at least see what he did with a small team against United.
Yes that one too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
You look at a club like Bayern and u see how well the club is being run.
They get good players for cheap prices and they don't have time to pamper players. If u dey play rubbish, u're gone.

See how fast they replaced their old players. Schweinsteiger, Robben, Ribbery. But United still dey rebuild for 7 years.

Fück the day these Glazers took over United. United's debt has increased to half a billion over the last 9 months. Numbers like that cant be good for any top club's finances.
No wonder they put their lackey and money man in charge so that he can keep helping them squeeze money out of the club as they can keep driving the club into even more debt.
1. Yes we all know Bayern is a well run club, kudos to those running the club.
2. After Fergie left, David Gill shouldn't have left with him, this left Woodward with no experience to start running things.
3. For all the blame against the Glazers no one can deny that they've massively invested in this team even more than when Fergie was still the gaffer. It's not their fault that the coaches were clueless and those signings flopped. Concerning them taking money away from the club, well it's there business so they also need returns from their investment.
4. I for one don't like the debt they've put the club into but the financial experts have said over and over that's it's a serviceable debt. If not anything the debt helps United to be taxed wey less than they should than other clubs without such debt... the irony is the debt even helps United as a club to generate more revenue[it doesn't make sense baa] atleast that's what the financial experts said.
5. I think Ed Woodward with all the stick he's getting has really grown in the role as chief executive, his job is not made easy as every other club sees United as a cash cow and he should be partly blamed for this when he boasted that "other clubs can only dream of United are capable of in the transfer market". So right now it seems he's refusing to get bullied by other clubs. I just pray he gets Ole his transfer targets else the team won't make much progress.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
I think we should sack ole and hire Rudi Garcia of Lyon cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingAlabi:

Do you know that debt helps club reduce taxes??
isn't Manchester the third richest football club in the world??

Una dey amaze me.

You are smart. What matters here is having an optimal capital structure. Debt is fuvking good for a shareholder, as long as cash flow is good and some of the assets are tangible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingAlabi:
I think we should sack ole and hire Rudi Garcia of Lyon cheesy

Put him on the watchlist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
nitrogen:

You are smart. What matters here is having an optimal capital structure. Debt is fuvking good for a shareholder, as long as cash flow is good and some of the assets are tangible.
nice analysis my Gee wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Put him on the watchlist.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lyon doing the lord work..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
That Aour of Lyon na baller abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is what I have been expecting Ole to do

Rudi Garcia will fit nicely into our team

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
I feel say Lyon na walkover o.

Nawa sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Alright this is getting too much, Rudi Garcia it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
And I the busy de discuss Bayern vs City grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
1 thing about football I love is the surprises.... I hope many will learn that football isn't played on paper or by name.... football is played on the field.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
#oleout

#garciain

By the way city have average players.
Lyon have world class players.
angry

Bayern vs Lyon is going to be a long thing.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
GloryIsaac:
Alright this is getting too much, Rudi Garcia it is.
grin grin grin

Pep the master tactician is getting outwitted by 7th place team from Ligue 1. But I have been told Ole must always beat farmers 20-0 and have 100% possession from start to finish. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pep is building something

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
weedtaker:
And I the busy de discuss Bayern vs City grin

Not the only one grin

Can’t write Lyon off again after this, they might actually beat Bayern cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:

grin grin grin

Pep the master tactician is getting outwitted by 7th place team from Ligue 1. But I have been told Ole must always beat farmers 20-0 and have 100% possession from start to finish. grin grin grin

pep has average players, give him a world class team in Copenhagen he will win the World cup. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingAlabi:
#oleout

#garciain

By the way city have average players.
Lyon have world class players.
angry

Bayern vs Lyon is going to be a long thing.

Lyon coach is tactically better than Pep, that’s why.

The less said about Sterling, the better grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pep and Barca are always sh!t at most CL games away from home.

anyways make we manage our Ole like that o, he should shaa assure us he's the right man for the job by beating heritage tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Not the only one grin

Can’t write Lyon off again after this, they might actually beat Bayern cheesy

if Lyon beat Bayern, we must sack ole and hire Garcia angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8245) (8246) (8247) (8248) (8249) (8250) (8251) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hateshit, Ellexy, Jamiuokolla and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.