Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,226 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859134 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8308) (8309) (8310) (8311) (8312) (8313) (8314) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

Not worth it at all.

The same Lukaku scored 20+ goals for Everton in a season.

Scored 20+ goals for West brom in a season.

They should check his goal against Man utd (Fergie last game, he scored hattrick), Man City, Chelsea etc .... These are small clubs I guess.

Over 200+ goals contribution....yet saying rubbish about him.
My guy save ur shalaye for the stars.

Earlier in the season when United fans were trying to move on, and salty Lukaku fans kept flooding this thread with their Lukaku agenda for no reason, una no remember say "e no worth am".

You were even ready to be giving us Lukaku alerts.
Expert17:
Lukaku nice one.

OLE come and learn how to win trophy

But now wey ur guy don bottle another big game, u dey form Saint Obi. Una go chop this L by force.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lana1:
Lol. Let Lukaku come and show us any trophy he has won in his career. Even if na tea cup
he can't oo baba no get trophy for hin career grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lana1:
Lol. Let Lukaku come and show us any trophy he has won in his career. Even if na tea cup
Broken a record trophy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lana1:
Inter about to lose it to a Lukaku own goal and i'm fúcking here for the agenda grin grin

I know say you go show up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

Not worth it at all.

The same Lukaku scored 20+ goals for Everton in a season.

Scored 20+ goals for West brom in a season.

They should check his goal against Man utd (Fergie last game, he scored hattrick), Man City, Chelsea etc .... These are small clubs I guess.

Over 200+ goals contribution....yet saying rubbish about him.

Abeg leave people with their motives.

If Lukaku score next season I go still talk. Make them just call mod to ban me.

I been no like Lukaku at all but that system crap dey always vex me.

No be only system na way of life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
odizeey:

No let bad belle finish you o. cheesy

Baba has broken record.
Rashford also broke a record at the age of 18 cheesy cheesy cheesy

So what's your point

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

He would have simply left it..

Poor control

Honestly.. I wanted Inter to win sad

This first touch has finally caused trouble angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

Fight?

If they get valid points make they present am....

cheesy cheesy
he scored an own goal in the most important game of his career so far which costs his team a trophy.

Even his biggest Fan for NL don go sleep, I advice you do desame... mans getting destroyed on Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Rashford also broke a record at the age of 18 cheesy cheesy cheesy

So what's your point
Oga. Go sleep you need am.

Worry about united not looking like they'll buy anything instead of Lukaku
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
weedtaker:
Luck really the dis Sevilla side, how we didn’t beat dis cheats 4-1 in de semis is still a fvcking mystery to me.

Exactly! Inter should have put them in their place.

The Diego Carlos guy was the same person that caused the penalties against Wolves, United and Inter... but the refs still left him on the pitch smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Honestly.. I wanted Inter to win sad

This first touch has finally caused trouble angry
His highlights was just the pk

He wasn't even supporting Martinez at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
GloryIsaac:

I know say you go show up grin grin
Lol. I no even send Lukaku tbh.

But the bítching of his fans was fúcking annoying. Any small thing see Inter, see Lukaku.

See them now saying "e no worth am". As if they weren't ready to flood this place with Lukaku agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Exactly! Inter should have put them in their place.

The Diego Carlos guy was the same person that caused the penalties against Wolves, United and Inter... but the refs still left him on the pitch smh
As in I hate dis Heritage cheats, wanted Inter to win but thank God they lost shaa.. them for troll us scatter today had it been them win with one of our ex players scoring the winning goal. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
odizeey:

Oga. Go sleep you need am.

Worry about united not looking like they'll buy anything instead of Lukaku
You want to twist the topic ahbi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lukaku was useless tonight

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
odizeey:

Abeg leave people with their motives.

If Lukaku score next season I go still talk. Make them just call mod to ban me.

I been no like Lukaku at all but that system crap dey always vex me.

No be only system na way of life.

Sevilla coach no dey build,....na only OLE dey build.

Fraud Ole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

His highlights was just the pk

He wasn't even supporting Martinez at all

In as much as this thing highlights the issues we had with him, I’m just disappointed that Inter didn’t put Sevilla in their place.

Anyway, on the flip side, it saves this thread pages of agenda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Can't forget how he disappeared against France in the last World Cup. Lukaku is always useless in a big game.

But give him Genoa, Sassuolo, and the Huddersfield of this world and he will pad his stats with brace.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Like I care.

If not for you guys posting any thing here I for no even bother.

I no even watch match.

Na Una carry this Lukaku matter for head pass as Una dey paint am to be.

Well still a win for us. Chelsea fans for no let Una hear word v
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lana1:
Lol. I no even send Lukaku tbh.

But the bítching of his fans was fúcking annoying. Any small thing see Inter, see Lukaku.

See them now saying "e no worth am". As if they weren't ready to flood this place with Lukaku agenda.

Someone said we sold Lukaku that we can rely on grin

But Sevilla no deserve this cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

Sevilla coach no dey build,....na only OLE dey build.

Fraud Ole

Baba free these people.

Make e no be like say you no get the interest of the club at heart. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Atleast Lukaku go world cup....scored 3 goals.

Giroud no allow one player see game again grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Someone said we sold Lukaku that we can rely on grin
Na so na. Shey Inter were relying on him tonight grin grin

But Sevilla no deserve this cup.
As United no dey the competition anymore, i no send who wan win am tbh. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
odizeey:

Baba free these people.

Make e no be like say you no get the interest of the club at heart. cheesy

Dey no like the club reach me.

Make we find how to bail our Captain from Greece prison first cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
odizeey:

Like I care.

If not for you guys posting any thing here I for no even bother.

I no even watch match.

Na Una carry this Lukaku matter for head pass as Una dey paint am to be.

Well still a win for us. Chelsea fans for no let Una hear word v
When Inter won.... What was the discussion all about here??

How Ole stupidly sold Lukaku yen yen yen

Now your mcm helped Sevilla with a title tonight

You guys are getting angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

When Inter won.... What was the discussion all about here??

How Ole stupidly sold Lukaku yen yen yen

Now your mcm helped Sevilla with a title tonight

You guys are getting angry

Inter Milan need to spend 200M, their bench is not good

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lana1:
Can't forget how he disappeared against France in the last World Cup. Lukaku is always useless in a big game.

But give him Genoa, Sassuolo, and the Huddersfield of this world and he will pad his stats with brace.
I can't forget that game

Look at the big games we played when he was still with us

Missing in action as usual
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sevilla cheated their way to this cup angry

Diego Carlos caused penalties against his team from quarterfinals to the final, but got only yellow card smh

Martial & Rashford should have ended this team’s hopes earlier.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

Inter Milan need to spend 200M, their bench is not good

grin grin grin
How many players did Conte sign please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I can't forget that game

Look at the big games we played when he was still with us

Missing in action as usual

Yes like against PSG away, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man city grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

How many players did Conte sign please

He's still building.....he needs to sign more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

Dey no like the club reach me.

Make we find how to bail our Captain from Greece prison first cheesy
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lana1:
Na so na. Shey Inter were relying on him tonight grin grin

As United no dey the competition anymore, i no send who wan win am tbh. cheesy cheesy

They acted like Lautaro Martinez wasn’t contributing heavily to the success of their attack partnership.

Anyway, Bayern should come and complete the round, let the agenda die completely grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8308) (8309) (8310) (8311) (8312) (8313) (8314) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m), Mybettingtips(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.