Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834674 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8337) (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
eph12:
If men catch Ed and Glazers for street like this ehn grin grin grin
where dem wan catch dem? Billionaires no dey waka for street na grin grin even those protests wey go Woodward house no see am gringrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dean cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
De gea go soon dey chop bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by xynerise: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
So na so we just miss Sancho ?
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Dean cool cool

DDG about to spend some time on the waiting list if those errors continue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
odizeey:
i go like am die

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
What will happen to Romero?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin

Messi will sign for Man City. Likely to replace Auba from my FPL Team with the GOAT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
wman:
What will happen to Romero?

Leaving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
At all, At all cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
I like the fact that Henderson will be staying to compete and I like De Gea but I don't think we should be keeping both of them in the team. The defense will not be settled if we keep changing keepers everytime...
They are 2 of the best 5 in in the league and the best keeper in the Europa league. That's a bad idea if u ask me..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
BikeMan:
At all, At all cheesy

grin

Jamiu Olokada....... Gbayi! At all at all na im bad o.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
pharod:
I like the fact that Henderson will be staying to compete and I like De Gea but I don't think we should be keeping both of them in the team. The defense will not be settled if we keep changing keepers everytime...
They are 2 of the best 5 in in the league and the best keeper in the Europa league. That's a bad idea if u ask me..

Oga.... Dem be Professionals, no be Amateurs. Which one be im go scatter Defence?! I no buy that Ish o jhaare!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin

Spider don turn new Signing. Baba come enjoy hot weather in Dubai.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Messi will sign for Man City. Likely to replace Auba from my FPL Team with the GOAT.
Funny enough I'm not bothered about Messi being in Mancity

I just don't want Liverpool to lift the EPL next season

This will surely send down chills to the spines of Klopp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
At least Man Utd don sign Goalkeeper cheesy... One position sorted, four to go grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
GloryIsaac:
At least Man Utd don sign Goalkeeper cheesy... One position sorted, four to go grin
Our goalkeeper cheesy

Na contract extension be that oo

Make I update una

We had 2 signings today.... 2 youngsters grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Our goalkeeper cheesy

Na contract extension be that oo

Make I update una

We had 2 signings today.... 2 youngsters grin

Na new signing nah. He wasn't here last season, and was one of the best in the same league United played in. With DDG's flops, getting one of the best keepers ahead of the new season seems like a new signing. It doesn't have to be Pope to be new.

Make the youngsters look up to Greenwood and Co. Expecting them in 2023..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Na new signing nah. He wasn't here last season, and was one of the best in the same league United played in. With DDG's flops, getting one of the best keepers ahead of the new season seems like a new signing. It doesn't have to be Pope to be new.

Make the youngsters look up to Greenwood and Co. Expecting them in 2023..
Both are defenders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Both are defenders

They should look up to Williams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
GloryIsaac:

They should look up to Williams.
Williams that was lifting up his babe's ass days ago cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Williams that was lifting up his babe's ass days ago cheesy cheesy

Na the balling aspect matter grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
IYANGBALI:
i go like am die
Nobody go tell am to adjust.

If he gets the stick he will know that he was given enough time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
odizeey:
. Ole no get the balls jor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
2emotional:
That man na snake.

No be as Una dey look am.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
2emotional:

Una go think Ole doesn't have balls, but e go shock Una if u see Henderson starting ahead of De Gea next season. Ole is a silent assassin.

Me I have a feeling that Ole has a hand in him staying . He might have convinced and assured Henderson that he will get to start a lot of games next season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Naxo we think till Ighalo no better mins to play after lockdown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
"It's understandable that Man Utd fans, watching the likes of Chelsea, are asking when they're going to get their business done.

"The messages we're getting from Old Trafford if that they're quite relaxed about the situation. Jadon Sancho remains their No. 1 target but other areas they might want to improve are central defence and midfield.

"But with the big signings, it's likely that - as with every other club given the financial impact of the pandemic - they will have to generate funds with sales. Diogo Dalot, Sergio Romero, Andreas Pereira, Jesse Lingard, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones are players they could be open to selling."

- Sky Sports Pundit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mr.Woodward wetin dey occur na.Chelsea don make their fourth signing laidis ooh.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2020
2emotional:
him go get an by force next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2020
timay:

Una go think Ole doesn't have balls, but e go shock Una if u see Henderson starting ahead of De Gea next season. Ole is a silent assassin.

Me I have a feeling that Ole has a hand in him staying . He might have convinced and assured Henderson that he will get to start a lot of games next season
las las De Gea go dey chop bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2020
I guess it'll be another season of hanging around the top four..

May God give us all the grace to endure..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8337) (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toylaw and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.