Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834620 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8359) (8360) (8361) (8362) (8363) (8364) (8365) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
afrodoc2:
grin

See ranting. Abi e pass wetin people dey debate since?

That could be Woodward or Joel Glazer.

That's why its personal to him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Panther7:
Asin, na just discussion wey dey discuss for here they don take am to another level. Wetin happen?

Na so we see am o.

And Nitrogen gas is a relatively incombustible gas. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Expert17:

I don't support insult.

When the guys dey attack me since....afrodoc follow them ooo

Doc was being sarcastic ooo, don't read too much meaning to it cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Expert17:

I don't support insult.

When the guys dey attack me since....afrodoc follow them ooo

Lol where did I insult you today?

You that you are my personal person?

Apart from where I called you an expert analyst (which is high praise) and where Leyqute called you Papasthatopoulos (which is a title) and I smiled.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Panther7:
Doc was being sarcastic ooo, don't read too much meaning to it cheesy cheesy

I try never to insult fellow United fans. We can drag ourselves from Lagos to Kano but never beyond reconciliation.

Expert I no mean to insult you o. No vex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Leyqute:

LooL. Larride you’re funny.

There’s nothing to suggest the club wants to buy other players from Sancho because there’s no rumor.

Last season when we were linked with every Dick n Harry how many players got in?

Transfer activity is not transfer rumor my Gee.

These guys have been free since last month when the transfer window opened yet they haven’t signed one single first team player.

Na OGS fault too? Oh, I forgot. He didn’t submit a transfer list to Matt Jusge and his team of buffoons.

@ bolded, we are still back to the same question.

Are they just going to sign players for signing sake? Are they not going to sign players that the manager recommend?

Maybe you need to remove your Ole tainted glasses and read my arguments again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
eph12:
I hope to see more of this. His job is at stake, his career at the top is at stake, he should sell himself more. When we get to the top back we can do shakara, but for now, no be to just drop huge money that others are not dropping anyhow
congrats
finally some ole pull cheesy

i still hope the deal fails and be doesn't join Manu tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
What's this nah? Why you no fit dey for your thread?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oasis007:
Manchester United are interested in Thiago Alcântara.

- @cfbayern
shocked the devil is a liar Manu cannot possibly sign both Thiago and VDB in the same window. It's just not possible. Impossicant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

Are they just going to sign players for signing sake? Are they not going to sign players that the manager recommend?

So OGS didn't recommend any player? is dis hensbrain or that shekpite okada man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
weedtaker:
So OGS didn't recommend any player? is dis hensbrain or that shekpite okada man?

Is it too hard to make inference?

Maybe you need to go read my arguments all over again.

I’ve maintained that those handling transfers will take up their job after the manager/scout must have recommended the players they want to bring in to the club.

Is that too hard to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

@ bolded, we are still back to the same question.

Maybe you need to remove your Ole tainted glasses and read my arguments again.

And when did you think the manager would’ve dropped his transfer list?

When did OGS speak about wanting more players in a presser?

Larride think this thing na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
handelex:
Pray tell, which is that?
That Glazers have not been spending.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

I’ve maintained that those handling transfers will take up their job after the manager/scout must have recommended the players they want to bring in to the club.

There's nothing to understand here.. your argument is DOA, saying the biggest club in Britain doesn't have a transfer list is ridiculous.

if its hensbrain or an unknown united fan saying dis, nobody will even bother to engage them.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

I can’t believe you are claiming that OGS hasn’t recommended anybody since the league ended until transfer rumors started flying around.

Haba na.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Manchester United board know that Donny Van de Beek would like to join Manchester United. He’s ‘ready’ to open talks with Man United on personal terms - Donny knows his agents are in contact with the club by weeks. Official bid to Ajax still to be submitted.

- Fabrizio Romano

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
But how can someone supporting United come out and say and even argue they don't have a transfer list.... it boggles the mind and all this because of agenda...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
eph12:

That Glazers have not been spending.
Well what Woodward said about transfers is among what's causing all this shit, he should have kept his mouth shut that motherfvcker... as for Glazers they've spent but it's not still enough.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Leyqute:

I can’t believe you are claiming that OGS hasn’t recommended anybody since the league ended until transfer rumors started flying around.

Haba na.

This thing is really not hard to understand.

The debate was on our inactivity in the transfer market. Some were blaming those handling the transfer, the line of argument I brought in was that the manager has to recommend the players the transfer team will work on.

Going with our inactivity in the TW as a lot of people here attest to, I made an inference that maybe the manager didn’t recommend any other player for the team to get apart from Sancho.

Infact my point was strongly backed when Oasis dropped an update from Fabrizio that we are in the process of signing VDB which supports my argument that it’s the manager that will recommend a player first before the transfer team will get to work of negotiating for the transfer.

How is this too hard to understand ffs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
weedtaker:
There's nothing to understand here.. your argument is DOA, saying the biggest club in Britain doesn't have a transfer list is ridiculous.

if its hensbrain or an unknown united fan saying dis, nobody will even bother to engage them.

Lol. You are making it sound as if all teams goes to buy 3 and more players every transfer window.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
handelex:
Well what Woodward said about transfers is among what's causing all this shit, he should have kept his mouth shut that motherfvcker... as for Glazers they've spent but it's not still enough.
Our poor result on the field is not due to lack of spending. We can put it to lack of direction, buying players that don't fit or hiring managers that don't fit. But definitely not due to spending

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:
I’m +1 today.

Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
eph12:

Our poor result on the field is not due to lack of spending. We can put it to lack of direction, buying players that don't fit or hiring managers that don't fit. But definitely not due to spending
a lack of direction and hiring unfit managers... by your own tongue.
so where does the blame lie?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
handelex:
But how can someone supporting United come out and say and even argue they don't have a transfer list.... it boggles the mind and all this because of agenda...
grin grin grin that man's face though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
eph12:

Exactly and the Glazers are to be blamed. I say this because of the way they're running the club, they don't really care about the footballing side like they do the business side. All the managers that didn't fit was appointed under them so far with Ed who has zero experience in footballing matters running the club, how will things work out? They should just appoint a DOF that can bring a definite plan and vision on the football side let Ed focus in his numbers cos he's good at it. As far as Ed continues to oversee the footballing side, we might be in for more long things.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Honestly I don even tire to type..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

This thing is really not hard to understand.

The debate was on our inactivity in the transfer market. Some were blaming those handling the transfer, the line of argument I brought in was that the manager has to recommend the players the transfer team will work on.

Going with our inactivity in the TW as a lot of people here attest to, I made an inference that maybe the manager didn’t recommend any other player for the team to get apart from Sancho.

Infact my point was strongly backed when Oasis dropped an update from Fabrizio that we are in the process of signing VDB which supports my argument that it’s the manager that will recommend a player first before the transfer team will get to work of negotiating for the transfer.

How is this too hard to understand ffs?

You goofed on this one. Your points no line up and your inference dey far fetched.

The fact that there are moves on VDB today does not mean Ole just handed them list yesterday.

We have been linked to Sancho, Grealish, VDB for months now and you are saying Ole had no list.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Am I d only person who would prefer grealish to van den Beek... I don't really see anything special he can add to our midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

Lol. You are making it sound as if all teams goes to buy 3 and more players every transfer window.

Ole was using the same 3 midfielders almost every match day even though they were tired because he didn’t trust the reserve midfielders AND Ole publicly called on the club to buy quality players ..........but you think he had only 1 winger on his list?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
ChristineC:
a lack of direction and hiring unfit managers... by your own tongue.
so where does the blame lie?
But that's not what we've been discussing here. I blame Ed and Glazers for that if that's what is being discussed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
ovoP:
Am I d only person who would prefer grealish to van den Beek... I don't really see anything special he can add to our midfield
Yes you're the only one so far..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8359) (8360) (8361) (8362) (8363) (8364) (8365) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.