Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791992 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) (8372) (8373) (8374) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lol. Na una sabi.

If you care to know why I am not just a fan, it's because I support Utd by watching/following. I need good onpitch performance and returns, or one of both. If you were in my shoes, which one of both would you prefer?

@afrodoc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leyqute:
Fred to Galatasaray rumors

Hmmmm, if this happens, then OGS will def regret it. Better keep Fred so we can have numbers in the midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leyqute:

Ahan.

Don’t you know that we’re creating a new list? Since yesterday.

The old one existed and also didn’t exist too at the same time- almost like Eisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle, so we’re creating a new one that will soon be published by OGS on Twitter.

More like Shrodinger's Cat. Until we see the official list, it exists and doesn't exist at the same time... cheesy

Leyqute:

LooL. Yessir!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12236476_5c8901bcddb8480083d4b8aa0b136d66_jpeg_jpeg8162e82a1df73cece9dfc28604c4b1fe

1. Sancho aka The List.
2. VDB. A good 8, 6, 10, 4, and if you add everything together, 28.
3. CB Upamecano -to play alongside Harry Magwaya
4. ...

Leyqute, abeg nah grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leyqute:

grin grin cheesy

God no go shame us o

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
nitrogen:
Lol. Na una sabi.

If you care to know why I am not just a fan, it's because I support Utd by watching/following and I own a very tiny stake. I need good onpitch performance and returns, or one of both. If you were in my shoes, which one of both would you prefer?

@afrodoc

Obviously you have access to everybody's stock portfolio here and know that you are the only one who is not just a fan. cheesy

Chairman sir. LOL

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
odizeey:

If you add those guys them fit cancel deal o.

No na grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

Obviously you have access to everybody's stock portfolio here and know that you are the only one who is not just a fan. cheesy

Chairman sir. LOL

Well, I didn't say everyone in here is just a fan. Maybe you check my post, it was on the back of Panther and Glory Isaac's posts, so, I don't understand your point.

Meanwhile, if you cared about the finances of the club, you won't be here shouting 'buy' buy, even though the pandemic has hit the club really hard, after losing close to a billion in value in just 2-3 months.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

Chairman sir. LOL

You this doc ehn. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
handelex:
But this guy just signed a new contract to keep him at Liepzig till 2024 or so... this might be unrealistic but I'm not an expert in this things.
you're right, his release clause of about 40m+ will be active next summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday. I really do appreciate the show of love.

Thank you!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
larride:
Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday. I really do appreciate the show of love.

Thank you!!!

Happy belated birthday man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
patrickmuf:
I don't see VDB sitting on the bench o! He is a very serious midfielder, no time for nonsense, collect the ball, pass and move...Watching him closely, you'd notice he's got some mad touches and skills to go but baba doesn't do jokes...

Nobody wants to say it but Pogba should bring his A game if not...

Pogba is our best player TBH. But like I said before, VDB will shock a lot of people. The guy is really good if Ole use him well.

It will be scenes if we can pull off Sancho. Then get 50+ from sales of Smalling, Rojo, Jones, Lingard and Pereira to get Upamecano.

We still have Tuenzebe, Lindelof and Bailly as back up. and certain Mengi for small cup games.

With Martial, Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho, James and Ighalo/ experienced striker when he goes in January. We are good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
patrickmuf:
With VDB, the talks of that overrated Grealish should die down...

See Upamecano's release clause compared to Rice at West Ham...I reckon they're left backs we can get for 30m out there who are better than Shaw.

The only English player in the market who looks the part right now is Sancho.

Say no more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leyqute:

Ahan.

Don’t you know that we’re creating a new list? Since yesterday.

The old one existed and also didn’t exist too at the same time- almost like Eisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle, so we’re creating a new one that will soon be published by OGS on Twitter.
Ok, good job �
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
nitrogen:
Lol. Na una sabi.

If you care to know why I am not just a fan, it's because I support Utd by watching/following and I own a very tiny stake. I need good onpitch performance and returns, or one of both. If you were in my shoes, which one of both would you prefer?

@afrodoc

Nitrogen ‘Nicodemus’ Glazer!

Tuale!

Baba show us caring na.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Seriously, I’m just starting to understand all of Nitrogen’s posts these past months.

Baba is a Glazer!

Akogun Nitrogen, we “the other fans” understand that we’re in a pandemic and all, but abeg, help us add small money join make Sancho deal complete na.

And also, please send me your email so that we can hasten the approval process for the new WhatsApp group. Since season end Old Trafford never reply my email. And Juan Mata Dey busy with his blog.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
nitrogen:

Happy belated birthday man.

Late comer. undecided

Baba was busy counting money ‘not lost’ from Sanchez’s deal.

Tuale Glazer!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
nitrogen:

Hmmmm, if this happens, then OGS will def regret it. Better keep Fred so we can have numbers in the midfield.

As a Glazer you can dish out instructions na, ala Abramovic. Please buy Messi for us
And Mbappe and Neymar

E no go too cost for you na, considering you’re a Glazer. Na shinkini money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
And Sancho.

And Michael Jordan and Lewis Hamilton too.

Na beg I Dey beg, Nitrogen.

God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leyqute:

Nitrogen ‘Nicodemus’ Glazer!

Tuale!

Baba show us caring na.
Leyqute:
Seriously, I’m just starting to understand all of Nitrogen’s posts these past months.

Baba is a Glazer!

Akogun Nitrogen, we “the other fans” understand that we’re in a pandemic and all, but abeg, help us add small money join make Sancho deal complete na.

And also, please send me your email so that we can hasten the approval process for the new WhatsApp group. Since season end Old Trafford never reply my email. And Juan Mata Dey busy with his blog.
Leyqute:

Late comer. undecided

Baba was busy counting money ‘not lost’ from Sanchez’s deal.

Tuale Glazer!
Leyqute:

As a Glazer you can dish out instructions na, ala Abramovic. Please buy Messi for us
And Mbappe and Neymar

E no go too cost for you na, considering you’re a Glazer. Na shinkini money.

Nawa o, how many mentions from you?

Callowness!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
André van de Beek (father of Donny): “This [son’s move to Manchester United] is a dream come true. It’s the perfect moment for him to make this step to such a beautiful club. Many clubs were interested, but Donny took this decision himself.”

- @OmroepGLD

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
I kinda agree with chelsit fans, some of y'all in this thread are kiddies. E.g. Leyqute. What's the sense in what you are doing? Whatever rocks your boat sha.

Please, just try to fuvk off my mention, if you wanna continue to do this. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
After all this signings.

Please I don't want to hear Top 4 is the target.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
nitrogen:
I kinda agree with chelsit fans, some of y'all in this thread are kiddies. E.g. Leyqute. What's the sense in what you are doing? Whatever rocks your boat sha.

Please, just try to fuvk off my mention, if you wanna continue to do this. Thanks.

Really?

Wow.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Expert17:
After all this signings.

Please I don't want to hear Top 4 is the target.

Top 4 is not the target, 1-2 additions should get us to compete with City and Pool for the title. Hopefully, we dont hear another story in January 2021.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nitrogen

It’s all jokes actually.

But no be your fault. Na me fuckup. Didn’t know how mature you were.

No biggie. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leyqute:

Really?

Wow.

Yes, there are limits to some of these stuffs. It's an online forum, but sometimes, you try to control it. Dont go about mention someone 1 million times becaue you are trying so hard to troll.

That's not how it works.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leyqute:

Baba is a Glazer!

was he the same guy asking for manutd whatsapp group invite

Na real share, stock and stake holder him be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leyqute:
Nitrogen

It’s all jokes actually.

But no be your fault. Na me fuckup. Didn’t know how mature you were.

No biggie. Peace.

It's all on you Chief. Maturity should be displayed, I can troll, infact, I do it, but then, there is a limit. We are all here to catch fun and learn! Naso, una send some nice contributors commot for here.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
lekkie073:
was he the same guy asking for manutd whatsapp group invite

Na real share, stock and stake holder him be.

No. That’s someone else. Skimpledaw directed that other guy to me from Chelsea’s thread as a form of trolling. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
I am still waiting to see us sign more players in OGS transfer list....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) (8372) (8373) (8374) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), chrisley024(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.